Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]--[BIG BONUS]-- EDUCATE - Bring the blockchain to education! - page 16. (Read 18198 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
пoxoжe, чтo этo xopoший пpoeкт нa бyдyщee. нo нaм нyжнo бoльшe инфopмaции o paзpaбoтчикax, пoжaлyйcтa, cдeлaйтe cвoй пepвый твит в твиттepe, я cлeдил зa вaми, дeлaл дopoжнyю кapтy и дoкyмeнт, кoнeчнo, и я пpeдлaгaю в пpoгpaммe бoнycoв для дepжaтeля тoкeнa
Activity: 717
Merit: 176
Good idea, dev! Education on blockchain! Wink
Activity: 448
Merit: 10

Very interesting company, a good team, I think there will be decent results!
Activity: 9
Good to see more blockchain startups are coming in the Education sector
Activity: 42
Really interesting project, i will keep an eye on it.
Activity: 12
With a clearly stated purpose, and it's intent. I believe this coin would excel, and I am willing to promote it.
Activity: 7
İt’s futuristij project, i dont know dev team but i think they are smart person . Joined airdrop and good luck for your project
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Hi, dev, I like your idea to bring the blockchain to education. If this can be really implemented, it will help a lot people. The only problem I dont really understand what's the use of the token in the project? I mean, even only with the fiat, you can also help the education.
Activity: 62
Nice project and a good cause. I have friends and family who work in education. I'll bring this to their attention.
Activity: 70
Seems like a good project, since we need all we can get when it comes to education.

Good luck and I'll personally be watching this one.
Activity: 224
i going to wating for plan. and i have a lot of question about the invest of this plan.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 251
Ambitious project, looking forward to it!  Good luck Devs!
Activity: 177
I am confused with this and the educator token
Activity: 18
Without a definitve roadmap and content it's not easy to have an idea of the project schedule. Do you have a target date for the second stage after growng the communauty of educate ? thx.
Activity: 4
very glad to see a token with this focus
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
For me, this is a good project, and I am very interested in participating in this project. I will tell about it to my friends in social networks: facebook, twitter, and also I can advertise. Good luck to you.
Activity: 13
Hello, I understand correctly, you will start launching the platform in December ? I hope you will get projects in the field of education is still not a lot

Sorry I can not post a new post so I wanted o see if I can reply to a post. Can someone tell me why is that
so sorry for the off topic
Activity: 86
nice project and simple
Activity: 222
Paд пoyчacтвoвaть в вaшeм xopoшeм пpoeктe)
Activity: 37
Best of luck with your project guys. I hope all the success in the world for you.
Pages:
Jump to: