Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]--[BIG BONUS]-- EDUCATE - Bring the blockchain to education! - page 19. (Read 18198 times)

Activity: 347
Merit: 250
an excellent event for a future project by educating people to know the technology of the future
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Nice project and name. Everybody should learn and know how this works. Good job!
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Good project, I hope for its development. I wish you good luck, dev
Activity: 7
Great project, great team, great vibes! and good future vision! Education is the key to building a better future!
Activity: 41
hi. i joined air drop. good luck team. hodl ) will waiting to the moon
Activity: 7
I am so happy to have found out about this project, first time I am seeing a project that concerns education, I wish the dev and his teams success.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I am looking forward to this project. I will watch this thread for progress so i can decide if will invest on it. Im trust in you! Wink Kiss
Activity: 14
This is a great idea , i actually dont think anyone thought about this so far, so props for that.
Activity: 147
Hi All , Very glad to be a part of this project.Good Luck Educate !!!
Activity: 51
This project has a good concept and idea where in they offer education in block chain. Looking forward and will keep holding.
Activity: 560
This is a good idea
Thank you for your work and good luck!
Activity: 48
little information about the project, subscribed to your news
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
This platform has a good future, especially that it will focus on learning and skills development, looking forward to the EDUCATE development team and the technology that will be offered to all the blockchain enthusiast around the world.
Activity: 95
I do not like to study, but it is necessary.... i'm support, when Add crypto-currencies to educate groups and being fun. Students will support you.,?! )))
Activity: 281
I'm confused about your roadmap.

It's all about tokens. Start with Token sale and ends with exchanges.
What about your list of Schools and Universities to be join to your platform.

I really don't know what for people need the message board and how it will help them in getting education.
Activity: 15
I Like the venture idea, ideally improvement goes well and the group can get it going. Anticipating being a piece of the group.
Activity: 350
Token for education, students and teachers is a good idea! Good luck to the developers.
Activity: 462
an interesting project, a good idea, in the future, I will support this project and the pursuit of education!
Activity: 56
Reserved...
Nice Project.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Very happy to join here hopefully run smoothly and successful for edukasinya.semoga the price can soar long term Wink Wink
Pages:
Jump to: