Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]--[BIG BONUS]-- EDUCATE - Bring the blockchain to education! - page 22. (Read 18198 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Educate will teach everyone about blockchain! I just impressed with their concept.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
A very promising airdrop,prosperity and success to You!
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

It's good to invest in education, waiting for more details and project information to buy some tokens.
Activity: 192
good idea team, make the blockchain help the education system!
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
nice project and i will support your project!
Activity: 105
Merit: 12
We need this project.  Goodluck and more power
Activity: 225
Merit: 107
hoping for the success of this project
Activity: 12
Education solves the problems of poverty, environment. We needed a blockchain for education. Glad developers are working on it
Activity: 279
Bitcoyin.com For Sale
It's good to see a project to help students pursue their studies without any problem.
Activity: 56
this is a good project. if the content is provided well like udemy, has a great potential to rise up to the moon.
Activity: 112
Great idea for the development of education. If it turns out to realize the intended. then it will be easier for many people to choose a university for themselves and realize their abilities in training, learn more about the professionals who will teach them. It will be possible to read thousands of reviews of students who are already studying in these universities and getting help from them in this or that matter. I believe that this project has the right to life and realization.
Activity: 17
Do you plan to list it in coinmarketcap?
Activity: 163
it looks like it's a good project for the future Always interested in crypto that's thinking for the 'good
Activity: 29
The only place that you are get listed is etherdelta or will you get listed at another places?
Will there be any pump times for the coin that we will notified?
What about chances of getting listed on big exchanges like cex io or bittrex? will you work on that
Activity: 770
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io
This is the best while cryptocurrency is on trend, we must further know all out cryptocurrency, and EDUCATE can provide that knowledge.

Supporting you all the way
Activity: 3
great project!
Activity: 85
Great project concept
I like the purpose that you've stated,
Well we've known the total supply, but can you give more info about the circulating supply???
We will be waiting on your website and roadmap

Good luck dev..

PS: Be more active on your thread out of 58 pages, your activity count is only 4  Grin
Activity: 40
I like the idea very much! I think education is the most important thing for ones successful future. I hope this project will succeed! Good luck!
Activity: 10
It's an amazing idea. I hope you can be succesful. I become much more happy when I see blockchain projects about cultural activities. And education is the most important thing. I hope it will be amazing Smiley
Activity: 102
Great project! Have recommended to my friends, so that developers come on! Develop the project!
Pages:
Jump to: