Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]--[BIG BONUS]-- EDUCATE - Bring the blockchain to education! - page 24. (Read 18198 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
I have always thought that education was one of the truly noble professions to be in. It is what prepares our youth to lead the next generation. This sounds like an ambitious project with great intentions. I am curious as to what the income generation model is as it certainly seems like a fair amount will be needed.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Well highlighted plans,it speaks a lot of the knowlege of the devs,glad to be a part
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
The great idea of Education Token is to direct students in the right direction, to help in the search and ultimately to provide assistance in teaching those who can not afford proper education. I hope you will succeed.
Activity: 62
I will Support This project in the name of Education. Goodluck Devz.
Activity: 148
Merit: 1
education is the key of success. Love this project
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Education is a worldwide affair and the potential is endless, giving people the opportunity to achieve their educational needs is a wonderful milestone.
Activity: 868
The concept is good and I can definitely see the benefit in the long run. At this moment what's needed is to create a platform for this wonderful concept. To start with, talking to various universities and I guess not only to universities but I would say any educational body who are open for new ideas and innovation. Slowly once the concept picks up, people will follow for sure.

I wish the team all the very best. Added this thread to my favorite list.

Have a nice day.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
well, i hope the goal will be achieved  Wink
Activity: 287
I like the ultimate goal of the project. Good luck.
Activity: 573
Futurov
Wow I am amazed. I never thought that there is a project existing like this. While I am browsing on the ann altcoins, it caught my attention because this platform mainly focuses on helping people when it comes to education. More power to the management and may this project become successful.
Activity: 332
To my mind it's quite an interesting project. Hopefully it's going to be successful. Good luck!
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
it looks like it's a good project for the future. Good luck devs!  Lips sealed
Activity: 43
Hi I believe that EDUCATION never ends and i hope that this coin is also add a huge value to that.
Activity: 18
Project looks promising.
I agree, and thanks dev)
Activity: 770
Merit: 109
Suum cuique !
Okay, education is important in life. We were all students. Help students join the crypto community ))))
Activity: 42
there is a large number of spheres where the blockchain technology can be introduced and education is one of the most important. the project looks very promising. good luck to devs!
Activity: 45
Amazing project,great project
Activity: 80
The name of the token sounds good, am glad to here ,I wish the developers the best of luck.
Activity: 307
To help people in education is an imperative business.
Activity: 26
This project is a great invasion, with splendid vision, I'm going to join and tell others to join
Pages:
Jump to: