Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]--[BIG BONUS]-- EDUCATE - Bring the blockchain to education! - page 26. (Read 18198 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
A large ship-great swimming.Good luck!
Activity: 44
Thanks for this great project, let's spread this to everyone to educate them about this..
Good luck.
Activity: 8
Great job everyone on the project!  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 980
Merit: 132
A good developing project, for which it is pleasant to observe.
Activity: 10
It's among the most purposeful projects Ive ever encountered! kudos to this one
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
It seemed to me a very curious project, so I signed it, guys, I hope that our cooperation will be long and this coin will soon rise to the top. WELL!
Activity: 36
A powerful project with positive implications. Education is so important so it's great to see a project like this.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Having collabration with universities bodes well for the project. This could be huge if the vision is realised. Definitely will follow this project closely.
Activity: 172
Nice project, bringing education to blockchain.This looks more like a social enterprise with great potentials. I hope this project will be greatly developed and can really help people in the issue of education. Good luck team!!
Activity: 448
I hope that everything will go according to plan
Activity: 77
This: "We plan to reach out to universities and introduce them to EDUCATE. We already have some contacts to universities" It´s the future!!

Good Luck DEV
Merit: 4
good luck to the project!BTC
Activity: 5
Education really has a impact to our society. Glad you've made this project Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Training is an important aspect of immersion in the blockchain technology. Now more and more people interested in this topic and quality education people need
Activity: 210
a good idea to use blockchain in education. Students will be able to share their experience with other students. Education is very important for people. Good luck with your project!
Activity: 150
Merit: 15
A good idea of the project.
I will be happy to follow the development  Wink
Activity: 2716
Merit: 251
The interesting project, I will watch a subject. Good luck.
Activity: 15
Potential project, I think he has a good future.
I'm getting dressed, thanks to the developers and good luck.
Merit: 100
Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support
"The ultimate goal is to provide tuition assistance to those who can’t afford the proper education" This itself is the best phase on this project. I salute you guys for your dedication to helpout people who are deeply in need of financial assistance. Goodluck on this amazing project.
Activity: 230
Merit: 2
I like the idea behind your project and I would be happy to be informed about any developments regarding this..
Pages:
Jump to: