Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]--[BIG BONUS]-- EDUCATE - Bring the blockchain to education! - page 53. (Read 18198 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Project is superb, with education it is a great approach
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
this is a great platform and already prepared for this airdrop
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
interesting concept. huge HODLer benefit. Hope it is true. Good luck dev.
Activity: 66
Vision without action is daydream. Action without vision is nightmare.
Activity: 11
nice article and good explanation what AI can do in helping people with blockchain technology, i just wish that more people will realize the value
of AI and how this can be more effective with this new system, looking forward for more updates and i will try joining any bounty that you have
from the social media, good luck to your project dev team.
Activity: 84
Very nice project with great potential to succeed! I believe this project will make waves in the Cryptocurrency world. Glad to be part of this project. Good luck and prosperity.
Activity: 336
Your own digital self
Great concepts, i am supporting your project, that  bringing the blockchain to education. Wish your project have a nice future.
Activity: 102
A long term project with great prospect. I'll definitely pull some weight behind this.  Goodluck devs
Activity: 189
I hope this Airdrop educate would help to educate the poor and provide an enabling environment for research.
Activity: 48
Hope this project will go smooth and to the moon!!
Activity: 33
Wow......sounds like a nice project, considering how important education is. I hope this soars to great heights as there seems to be good intentions
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
im always support this project and im will help you
Activity: 110
This is a great project,helping and reaching out the poor ones on their education. This is a charity i like the idea of helping who cannot pay their tuition and EDUCATION TOKEN will provide. Thumbs up to this developer.
Activity: 6
Education on blockchain is an innovation that preceeds so many ideas. Good job
Activity: 90

education for poor students the idea is very good, to share their experience with a man who can not afford to even buy a book, a charity. Because even from the most unpredictable parts of our earth, the greatest and most intelligent scientists appear in the results.
Activity: 896
Merit: 260
take a parot for your airdrop, are you have a bounty campaign ? im waiting for join that, this a interesting project, you take a EDUCATE for that, hope this will educate our from all knowledge in the crypto world.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I have no doubts that it would be successful. I'm happy to be part of this wonderful project.
Activity: 17
Wish  this project success
Activity: 84
Im support this project. Good luck
Activity: 266
I like the tag line that "Bring the blockchain to EDUCATION"  A very promising project.  Goodluck team.
Pages:
Jump to: