Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]--[BIG BONUS]-- EDUCATE - Bring the blockchain to education! - page 54. (Read 18198 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi I'm glad that Im here to participate in this nice project about Educate.
Activity: 300
Merit: 108
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
Educate is great project, don't miss it guys!
successful Educate, i support you
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
what a good job developer. pls like how many exchanger should we the investor be expecting to be listed on.
Activity: 22
This projects goal is awesome, me myself needs to know a lot about all these as I'm new to it and I can also learn from others which I think beneficial for all.
Activity: 9
Just getting involved with this project.  Still researching but si far sounds awesome.  Great work.
Activity: 378
this project looking great i hope going tl success thanks dev for the oppurtunity to join this airdrop wish you good luck
Activity: 63
I love airdrops like this with piece of piece bonus. If I come about project, its wonderful idea. Good luck team.
Activity: 6
I hope your project makes more waves.
Activity: 4
this is a nice project with great potentials which is goig to lead to success
Activity: 24
Hi! This is cool project? Gl 4 u. I'll keep an eye 4 this one..
Activity: 23
Insert Quote
Awesome project, wishing you guys excellent results
Activity: 4
what is the value
Activity: 532
The idea is so helpful, educate token will help a lot to new members here in cryptoworld. We learn by peers, so that this will help a lot to build good relationship with other crypto members. Cheers to this.
Activity: 56
Education is the future ,and we hope to be part of this future , good project
Activity: 14
Prospective work this is,
It will be revolutionizing the history of cryptocurrencies.
Great project, good work.
Activity: 518
Merit: 184
Edication is much needed by everybody. This is going to be a successful project. Good luck Dev.
Activity: 124
Good day! Great project, good idea free distribution of tokens and the implementation of the plans, I wish you success and promotion of the project as a whole !!!
Activity: 280
Hello. I'm glad to take part in this nice project about Educate. I hoping for the success. I wish you all the best!
Activity: 38
Nice project.......will like to invest in these wonderful idea. When is pre-ICO?
Activity: 89
hope this project will succed,since education is one of the most important things ,goodluck
Pages:
Jump to: