Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]--[BIG BONUS]-- EDUCATE - Bring the blockchain to education! - page 55. (Read 18198 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I love the fact that this program is aimed at enlightening people. This will make us grow as a whole. One love keep us together
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Very nice idea for a token I would love to see it rise, looks very stable and and attractive for investments, would love to purchase more
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Profinvestment.com
Hi I'm glad that Im here to participate in this nice project about Educate. I hoping for the success
Activity: 14
This could go far in the future just hope
Activity: 882
Merit: 100
Education is relevant and necessary at all times. All that is associated with it has great prospects in the future. Good luck to the developers
Activity: 37
All the best Mr. Harry and Mr. Robert..you both guys are doing a very good work. Very Clear vision. We all are with u. Education is the most subject which should be helped in providing in terms of crypto currency. This is the white side of crypto that it is being used to educate the people who can't afford physical money. Good luck and thanks for the airdrop.
Activity: 2
Education is the key to revolution we seek..i am happy to be part of this educate project because there is no aspect in life that's more important than an outstanding education... Credit to the developer and more power to your elbow..
Activity: 138
You only need to be right once....
Old schools ate not educating any more..at least not the way it have to be .....and bringning blockchain to education is the solution ...i really salute you guys for this great idea...and i really wish you a very big sucess with this project
Activity: 11
hi guys! i joind the project Smiley hope we go to the moon !!!
Activity: 154
I Joinend the projects dev good luck,
Activity: 42
This is a very excellent idea for a project. Education is one of the most important things to gain success. This token will destroy the limits people see when trying to learn and turn the entire world into a classroom. It's great to give access to a community of like-minded people that can be here to support one another.
Activity: 48
I like the fact that this project is focusing education. Education is a key factor to a better society.
Activity: 153
Merit: 19
A good project, I hope it will be a financial success and support for the community.
Activity: 42
EDUCATE
Great idea so interesting
Wish all success for project and its team
Wait for more information
With all my best wishes
Regards
Activity: 103
Nice and interesting , this is about education and I think this is more important in all aspect of life. Big ups
Activity: 443
Merit: 250
Modernize Education is a good concept. Times are changing and so education will do.
Activity: 82
Education is a very important sector in every nation, it spurs economic growth and development. I love how the token concentrates on this sector as it is a very important niche. This will surely go a long way.
Activity: 266
I love the concept and idea behind.I will invest this project.
Activity: 31
This is the future of cryptocurrency.  I am so excited to be a part of it.  Nice work developers
Activity: 98
Hello Dev

Its very interesting and great project as well so that i will support it.

More plans for this and also build big team..

I contribute by means of sharing about the  to social medias.
Pages:
Jump to: