Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]--[BIG BONUS]-- EDUCATE - Bring the blockchain to education! - page 57. (Read 18198 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Very interesting project. Hope this project will running well. Good luck!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
You already got competition, liveedu is already announced with similar concept..
Activity: 28
The idea behind the project is impressive, however lots of awareness is needed
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Wow, this is a project worth supporting, it has to do with education which can help eradicate ignorance and poverty, nice one
Activity: 6
Educate is very important for everyone. This use of technology definately can improve education services. I support the project very gladly! Thanks for the airdrop. Can you show as members of your develop team? Will you include bounty program?  Very bright future I predict for this project!
Activity: 52
Wonderful project and I think this program will go forward.
Activity: 455
Merit: 106
Nice project, hope this will reach our community. we really need something like this so that children with great talents and are smart but no money to enroll or use for education can learn more. Also this will be useful to persons who wants to study but don't have any money for enrollment, or is lacking financial aid regarding education.
Activity: 44
It seems like this will be a good project in the future
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
This is a wonderful project. Education on Blockchain. This is going to be a successful project and I am going to be a part of it. Nice work dev
Activity: 118
This is a wonderful project. Education on Blockchain. This is going to be a successful project and I am going to be a part of it. Nice work dev
Activity: 129
Awesome project, wishing you guys excellent outcome
Activity: 658
This is a great project. The reason is I'm also Newbie for Cryptocurrency. we have to learn more  about  digital coins.
I'm waiting for that. thank you.
Activity: 2
I love education, thats why i will love and support this project. Wish you the best
Activity: 14
Education is a nice concept to develop   or associate with. D project looks mooning and promising
Activity: 33
This project must have a big potential but I didn't see any whitepaper or linkedin account and more information.
You must provide much information about project to invite people
Activity: 42
This is definitely one of the best project. Linking education to the blockchain system is as good as knowing more about hpw it works. Of course, I want to get EDUCATEd!
Activity: 378
Very intresting idea. I love education, because it need for growing.  I would also like to see a whitepaper or some more detailed roadmaps.  Good luck
Activity: 1
Awesome project devs.. Hope is becomes successful..
Activity: 19
This is a lovely project, I await the bounty program of this awesome project.
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
Interesting work! What is your hard cup?
Pages:
Jump to: