Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]--[BIG BONUS]-- EDUCATE - Bring the blockchain to education! - page 58. (Read 18198 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I think this project is cool and interesting.
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
Hi everyone!Blocking technology will change the world more than it did the internet in its time. I love high-tech promising companies.I gladly joined EDUCATE!
Activity: 105
Nice, yes I will invest in something smart. I hope for the success of this project and to educate everyone. Goodluck!
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Great work.. Interesting project...
Activity: 3
Bringing blockchain to education is very good concept. This looks more like  a social enterprise with great potentials
Activity: 24
This is just perfect. Blockchain technology and education. Greeeeat project! Good luck devs!
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Education is important thats why I like and support this project. Goodluck and looking forward for the success of this project.
Great work devs.. Interesting project...
Nice project am in love with the name of the project. And i hope to see the success of the project
Activity: 20
I am amazed with the intention of the project. It so interesting that the educational sector will also benefit from cryptocurrency.
Activity: 12
I like this project. Watching closely
Activity: 268
My Specialty Is Detached Despondence...
Very soon, ERC20 Tokens will take dominion. Go dev... Go Team! Team win!
Activity: 23
Education it's one of the most important thing in life. That's why I going to support this project all the way. Good luck devs
Bringing blockchain to education is very good concept. This looks more like  a social enterprise with great potentials
Activity: 60
nice work dev i support your coin
Nice concept.I love how you use cryptocurrency for education.This would be a big help to students experiencing financial problems.Kudos to the team behind this great project and goodluck in your future plans.
Activity: 728
Educate me on educate token while we make money
For real ,I have been educated and I believe that the coin will moon up soon and the team on this project means business .
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
I've been searching for such a coin for a long time. I wish you a good development of your coin. Good luck in your further developments!
Activity: 4
Am so so happy to be part of this awesome project.
Pages:
Jump to: