Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]--[BIG BONUS]-- EDUCATE - Bring the blockchain to education! - page 11. (Read 18198 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Wow. Congratulations about this project! Hoping that it will turn out great. Especially for the ones who created this will be huge soon
Activity: 56
i like this project! lets educate the people! great whitepaper good luck dev!
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Very important project that we must promote and be part of this great project that supports education, because after a long time there is someone who thought about education, which is very important. As we know, education also has several roots, so developers must be professionals and must also be in large numbers to deal with all fields.
Activity: 20
after reading project's concept,I am impressed.  the ideas are really cool and if it will develop properly.
Activity: 71
This coin is going to be used in most places.
Activity: 20
The idea of the project sounds good since there are not alot of projects the idea as such, its unique.
Activity: 129
Activity: 29
Education is important. Educational tokens are very attractive.Great project, I'm sure it will be a success.
Activity: 9
wow.. it is an interesting project..
educate people to understand what blockchain is and make new innovation for better tomorow
good luck dev
Activity: 87
Let's invest in education, and find ways to make education affordable.  Knowledge is power, and when we are all educated, we are all powerful.  Together we can do great things. 
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
Activity: 58
Education is power ! Therefore whoever pursue education will be successful ! That also applies to your project . Goodluck devs !
Activity: 154
awesome project dev
Activity: 14
Repetition est mater studiorum.
I really hope that you will solve every problems that you have addressed in your claims. Good luck devs.
Activity: 21
A very good project devs
Good job!
Activity: 42
Interesting project
good luck
Activity: 39
That might be much more than just interesting. Good luck to devs!
Activity: 72
Excited for the project.  Looking forward to future developments.  Good luck.
Activity: 31
This is the best project I believe in the recent time of the crypto development. Education is the greatest asset for social economic and technological development of a people, a nation. It is the only means of knowledge transfer. I wish that this will affect those in the grass root who are yet to be affected by educational share of knowledge, information and power.
With this I believe this project will do well.

Good luck
Activity: 250
Merit: 3
Crypto Trader/Enthusiast/Investor
The fact that education is involved, I will support this project with my all. I did all the requirements.

Good luck devs
Pages:
Jump to: