Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]--[BIG BONUS]-- EDUCATE - Bring the blockchain to education! - page 13. (Read 18198 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 10
I support this project because I believe in the capability of the team who created this that they will succeed.  I am looking forward to see this project on different exchanges
Activity: 434
Merit: 17
It is a project that you can have expectations!
I really want to participate.
I wish the future of the project is awesome and devs will continue supporting it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I'm glad that Im here to participate in this nice project Educate. I hoping for the success.
Activity: 73
This project will be very helpful for those who really wanted to invest in education, those who dreamed of having a bright future for their children and for those who wanted to make their parents proud.
A project for the crypto lovers as wel
Activity: 246
Merit: 0
This is some good idea of project. Happy to be a part of this community. Ill share and tweet on what i can to be a help.  Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 105
I am very interested in this project.
Activity: 6
great project, a lot of people can't afford a good education now adays, what a good idea using block chain technology to educate
Activity: 15
 Millions of people can't afford to get a decent education for various reasons including financial.. thanks for this wonderful idea.. surely to support this project.
Activity: 238
well, i hope this gonna be successful, supply is not very big, let's see what's gonna happen, which exchanges are you planning to be among etherdelta?
Activity: 70
Merit: 13
Bringing education to block chain. Very innovative. This project deserves all the attention possible. Looking forward to its growth.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
The OEL Blockchain Ecosystem for Supply Chains
What an interesting idea you have there! To bring blockchain technology to education... this is the original! I look forward to the news!
Activity: 161
Providing assistance to the students that can not afford is a very good cause, EDUCATE bringing the blockchain to education is a good idea. Thanks for sharing this and hoping for a successful implementation of the project.
Activity: 106
nc project im sure this project makes bitter
Activity: 4
This project helps a lot of student who can afford to pay their tuition fee,especially now a days there are more schools and universities increasing their fees.Im looking forward for the success of this project and ill be supporting it and share it to social media for this awesome project goal.
copper member
Activity: 1047
Merit: 18
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
With a very nice idea.. educating everybody .. Looking forward for the development of your project .. thanks ..
Activity: 336
Good project! It's really indeed a promising coin, I will patiently wait for this. Wink
Activity: 54
I will follow this project.Seems interesting and promising. Waiting for big news! Good luck dev!
Activity: 65
There will have rewards for Tokens Holders like a PoS?
Activity: 104
The theme of your project is socially important! I will be glad to take part in it and join your community.
Activity: 56
it is really good project
Pages:
Jump to: