Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Billionaire Token - Games on the Blockchain! 🔥 Deflationary Algorithm - page 77. (Read 70898 times)

Activity: 443
Merit: 107
950k tokens gone now according to the site. I don't think this ICO will last the 30 days on your chart more like 3 days
Activity: 260
Merit: 217
Damn 25% supply already sold in 1 day. That's crazy.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
This actually looks really interesting. Great website by the way.  Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Hey peeps got the conf email and it was sent to the right ETH address but no tokens - do we have to add custom token?

Hello, you can follow the first steps in this guide https://billionairetoken.com/MyEtherWalletBurn.pdf

But please do not burn your coins, as the bounty campaign has closed.

You will have to wait for the Burner Smart Contract and the Raffle Smart Contract in order to get rewards from burning again - these will be implemented after the ICO ends.

On a different note: 30 minutes left until the 75% bonus ends FOREVER.
How long will the tolken sent tomyethwallet sir ? 1 day , 10 days or when ICO finished ?

We usually send the tokens right after you email us, but it can take up to 6-12 hours depending on the time of day Smiley
Ah i forget email Smiley
i email now
i can not find your email ...may i have email address to  email?

[email protected] is the e-mail.

Make sure you register first on our website: https://BillionaireToken.com/ico

What's with all the newbies commenting and praising this ICO? Are they legit investors?

Yes they are.

PS: You are also a newbie. lol
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
What's with all the newbies commenting and praising this ICO? Are they legit investors?

Cheesy I am not a newbie, mate. Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
LOL@ the meme. Awesome stuff.

I saw a question about how long it takes for the tokens to be distributed: I got it in like 30 min or so. Really fast. Joined the Slack to confirm and stayed.
Activity: 261
Merit: 11
Campaign Manager - PM
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Hey peeps got the conf email and it was sent to the right ETH address but no tokens - do we have to add custom token?

Hello, you can follow the first steps in this guide https://billionairetoken.com/MyEtherWalletBurn.pdf

You will have to wait for the Burner Smart Contract and the Raffle Smart Contract in order to get rewards from burning again - these will be implemented after the ICO ends.

How long will the tolken sent tomyethwallet sir ? 1 day , 10 days or when ICO finished ?

We usually send the tokens right after you email us, but it can take up to 6-12 hours depending on the time of day Smiley
Ah i forget email Smiley
i email now
i can not find your email ...may i have email address to  email?
Wow that's a lot of the max supply sold in 24 hours 😮😮

It shows that there must have been a lot lurkers on here that we're keeping it low-key to scoop up what they could on day one.
And the 75% bonus is gone. Forever gone.

Never to be seen again.

Ladies and gentlemen, we are starting day 2 with a total of 920,000 XBL sold already (or around 28% of the total supply).

The current bonus for today is 60%.

Should be within the hour, I got mine pretty quick about 10 mins or so.
Activity: 299
OMG you've almost sold 1M already!  This is going to sell out at this rate!

Yeah this ICO isn't going to last 30 days at this rate it'll all be gone by the end of the week 😮

Shit you're right, something like 30% has already been claimed day 1!
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Activity: 102

Yeah this ICO isn't going to last 30 days at this rate it'll all be gone by the end of the week 😮
Activity: 98
Activity: 299
Pages:
Jump to: