Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Binarium is the cryptocurrency protected from ASICs and oriented on games - page 11. (Read 27347 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0
Also reserved for German translation. Are you doing any translation bounty?

Will there be any exchange? I would like to get some Binarium tokens to get a MasterNode Smiley

Hello, we can pay fixed amount of Binariums for translations per week. Yes, we work now on our Exchange.
Activity: 86
Merit: 1
only cpu, right? or also gpu?

Binarium is oriented on CPU mining with reconfigurable hashing algorithm with 17 hashing and encryption functions, one of which is memory hard hashing function. All this makes ASICs creation costly and reduces mining efficiency on multi-core architectures ( GPUs and multi-core processors ). Also, we made pseudo-random non-repeating nNounce picking for clients, so that all clients perform mostly different work and have a chance to mine a block, proportional to their performance. We made this to allow more fair mining process for network participants.

Sounds extremely cool. You should guys, build a Discord channel it is easier to follow up with all news and to gather a following.

Thank you for idea, we will think about creation of Discord channel.
Activity: 97
Activity: 83
Go Blockchain!
Also reserved for German translation. Are you doing any translation bounty?

Will there be any exchange? I would like to get some Binarium tokens to get a MasterNode Smiley
Activity: 366
Merit: 100
Hi, looks promising Smiley is there already a way to mine it?

in wallet, configs-mine
Activity: 83
Go Blockchain!

Binarium is oriented on CPU mining with reconfigurable hashing algorithm with 17 hashing and encryption functions, one of which is memory hard hashing function. All this makes ASICs creation costly and reduces mining efficiency on multi-core architectures ( GPUs and multi-core processors ). Also, we made pseudo-random non-repeating nNounce picking for clients, so that all clients perform mostly different work and have a chance to mine a block, proportional to their performance. We made this to allow more fair mining process for network participants.

Sounds extremely cool. You should guys, build a Discord channel it is easier to follow up with all news and to gather a following.

Reserved for Portuguese translation.
brand new
Activity: 0

Activity: 97

Hello, there is a way to mine it : mining is enabled in Options -> Settings window with "Enable mining" checkbox.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
i have only 940 binarium, if anyone who has 60 binarium want to buy just pm me or on discord sorinslv#2382

http://prntscr.com/jj67q8
Reserved.

Hello Rodion.
How many coins are required to start the master node?
Reserved.

Hello Rodion.
How many coins are required to start the master node?

Hello, sssergy, the same way, as Dash requires 1000 Dash, Binarium requires 1000 Binariums to start a master node.
Chain 15 weeks old?

62k blocks already, wheres the original ANN?

Initially there was no much sense to make an announcement, because cryptocurrency was just a copy of Dash. Then we implemented new hashing algorithm and tested it inside company and registered IP rights on its name. And released it publicly in open beta test just a week ago.

So effectively a 1.5 million premine. Is there an explorer to see the distribution

Around these numbers, we now implement Block-Chain explorer; it should be clear, that Binarium was in closed testing this time inside company, so, most of this premine is in developers' wallets. We 'll use part of it as initial funds for in-game items trading and rewards for players for completion of different quests and to control its exchange rate on exchange, which we develop now.
Activity: 14
Chain 15 weeks old?

Initially there was no much sense to make an announcement, because cryptocurrency was just a copy of Dash. Then we implemented new hashing algorithm and tested it inside company and registered IP rights on its name. And released it publicly in open beta test just a week ago.

So effectively a 1.5 million premine. Is there an explorer to see the distribution
copper member
Activity: 55
Indonesia traslation resevred
Chain 15 weeks old?

Pages:
Jump to: