Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Binary-Chain - VeriCoin and Verium - The First Dual-Blockchain Protocol - page 4. (Read 47625 times)

Activity: 611
Merit: 250
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
how to get passpharse on verium vault?

Its the one you were asked to create first time you opened the wallet

yeah, how to get?
Activity: 1248
Merit: 297

Its the one you were asked to create first time you opened the wallet
Activity: 611
Merit: 250
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
I have a wallet version v1.7.2.0 and it does not sync!
WTF  Huh Huh Huh

Hi, the wallets are completely CRAP to sync.
So long as you have connections and a it says synchronisubg, it will eventually.....sometimes it takes me days to sync, even if i have only been offline for a week or two....it is something they have never fixed (its exactly the same regardless of OS too, cos i've tried em all)

How far behind are you?
Activity: 1750
Merit: 305
I have a wallet version v1.7.2.0 and it does not sync!
WTF  Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 1022
Merit: 19

You can mine Verium at autoexchange mining pool Zergpool.com at 0.5% fee. Please use following commands for different mining options

Option 1 Auto coin switch mining by profitability within algorithm with autoexchange to specified coin wallet(BTC in example below)
Code:
  -o stratum+tcp://scryptn2.mine.zergpool.com:3435 -u  -p c=BTC 

Option 2 Direct coin mining with payout to coin wallet
Code:
  -o stratum+tcp://scryptn2.mine.zergpool.com:3435 -u  -p c=VRM,mc=VRM

Option 3 Direct coin mining with autoexchange to specified coin wallet(BTC in example below)
Code:
  -o stratum+tcp://scryptn2.mine.zergpool.com:3435 -u  -p c=BTC,mc=VRM

Please note mc stands for mining coin symbol, c stand for payout coin symbol

Autoexchange to BTC, LTC, DASH, BCH, DOGE or any other currency we mine
 Happy mining,
  cheers pinpin
Activity: 195
Merit: 17
This was a prime POS.  Is the network healthy?
Activity: 1120
Merit: 255
Verium project is dead?  Huh
The project is certainly not dead but it sure does appear that way!
The Verium core code update is done and is now being tested. Next is the VeriCoin core code update, then BinaryChain. The price is quite low but other ALTs have the same issue. Slack is where most discussion happens about VeriCoin, but we as a community need to change this because most people use Bitcointalk for researching coins and when they come here it looks like the project is dead. I have some coins but if nothing change i'll have to sell all of them in future. my problem with their team isn't a lack of progress but with how they communicate it. hope they improve it, and pay attention to Bitcointalk's Thread.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
following up I went to the Slack channel and found that work is still going on. it sounds like veriums updated code is done and being tested and work is going on the vericoin code. once that is complete the binary chain will be integrated.
Activity: 14
Hi is there any new news or updates on the binary chain progress? i havent seen any thing happening for a while
Sorry, but my VRC is for hodling and staking - not selling  Wink Why not just open a Bittrex or Livecoin account? There's no KYC for Livecoin.

Been on Livecoin years, but whilst they let you deposit no issues, they need KYC to withdraw....

I can't believe no one has 100 coin to sell

J
Activity: 2
Sorry, but my VRC is for hodling and staking - not selling  Wink Why not just open a Bittrex or Livecoin account? There's no KYC for Livecoin.
Hi,

I'm wanting to buy 100 VRC so i can test staking, BUT i'm not on any of the exchanges that sell VRC,
So, would anyone accept  a direct trade BTC for VRC.

100 VRC is about $5, or 0.0005 BTC.
Anyone up for it...

Thanks
J
Hi,

Feel sad to have to post about this issue yet again....BUT

To the dev's of this coin...you really need to sort out he syncing issues.

If i leave the wallet closed say for 2-3 3 weeks, when i re-open them, the Verium Vault sysc no issues, the Vericoin....TOTAL CRAP.
I'm on Win 10 fully updated, wallet "VeriCoin - Current Version v1.7.2.0_64bit", and its synced to 98.78% with 25 connections...
18 hours earlier it was synced to 98.6% !

Devs, you really need to find a solution for this, what future does any coin have if you can't easily sync the wallet....
Oh, and NO, i am not "clearing anything", downloading a "bootstrap", or any of the other un-necessary things i have been "advised" to do in the past...i will leave it to sync its self, even if it takes a month....

Someone, please just fix it....

Ok, rant over

J
Activity: 577
Merit: 500
Shine Like The Sun
My windows VRC wallet is stucked on syncing.....

is there a bootstrap available...? I would delete files in roaming folder and start syncing again.

Thanks

Had the same, now in sync.
Activity: 250
Merit: 28
Activity: 746
Merit: 500
My windows VRC wallet is stucked on syncing.....

is there a bootstrap available...? I would delete files in roaming folder and start syncing again.

Thanks
Activity: 3
No. There’s a lot of development going on. It’s been a long road, but now the core update is nearly done. Once that is finalized, Binary Chain will be implemented soon. 

Tune in on Friday to finds out more.

Verium project is dead?  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: