Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Binary-Chain - VeriCoin and Verium - The First Dual-Blockchain Protocol - page 5. (Read 47625 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Join the #VeriCoin and #Verium live hangout this Friday 21st @ (3pm EST) (7PM UTC)

Be the 1st to hear lead developer @effectsToCause talk about the latest developments.

https://www.reddit.com/r/vericoin/comments/c2338o/vericoin_and_verium_live_hangout_this_friday_21st/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app
Activity: 396
Merit: 258
Activity: 1248
Merit: 297
Thought i;d give this another spin.

12 months later, still same issues.

Clean Win 7 install
Verium....works fine

Vericoin, install routine starts download, but the asks me for new passphrase before download has got more than 3%...creates new wallet and crashes.
When re-opened, asks for passphrase,, opens, but has zero connections, sits @ syncing.

Seriously, its no wonder this is dying, why cant the install even work.

This is the only nodes it has given me
addnode=emea.supernode.vericonomy.com
addnode=amer.supernode.vericonomy.com
addnode=apac.supernode.vericonomy.com
Considering they look pretty important, why no connections?

What about simply fixing the links @ the top of the thread?
Most of the links are to dead pools

What about a link to a working explorer, then at least we can add nodes ourselves...
Seems like you dont want any new miners to join, hence the price drop, and lack of interest i guess

J

Founds some nodes, so for any newbies

addnode=176.185.55.59:58684
addnode=5.51.161.64:58684
addnode=72.200.58.9:58684,
addnode=82.47.3.251:58684
addnode=94.130.64.167:58684
addnode=98.164.229.170:58684

Could also do with a link to bootstraps, i mean the syncing is going to take about 2 days at this rate

Activity: 70
where can I find command line versions of Verium?  (GUI wallet continues to fail)
Activity: 807
Merit: 423
I was at the Bitcoin Center in New York City in 2014 and a guy from Vericoin came.  He gave away some VRC on little slips of paper with qr codes.  I think it was a qr code.  I stashed my slip of paper somewhere.  It got lost eventually.
I've been sort of following vrc over the years.
Last year I made a stab at setting up the client but didn't get anywhere.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset

well, at least VRC is still listed
(and it seems it's not being delisted)

any reports from the team about this delisting and about other exchanges that will list VRM afterwards?
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000
Well hello there!
-65% dump on verium
long sideways movement and a recent pump and now -23% dump on vericoin.

any reasons ?

Not much activity in this thread... Where's the community?

/found this.. thats a probable reason for verium dump.

Sadly it looks like bittrex (largest exchange that trades VRM) will be delisting on April 19th :/

Ref: https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360026181492-Pending-Market-Removals-4-19-2019

#rekkt #oivey
Activity: 554
Merit: 251
-65% dump on verium
long sideways movement and a recent pump and now -23% dump on vericoin.

any reasons ?

Not much activity in this thread... Where's the community?

/found this.. thats a probable reason for verium dump.

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Hello

How goes development of the binary chain? I have a takeover proposal, simply put I'd like to take over development of Verium and can assist in development of Vericoin and the eventual  Binary Chain. I have been developing services and products and rather than releasing another coin i thought i'd ask you to let me launch using Verium. I work fast and am proficient in C++, PYTHON, PHP and can do some web front end (i'm not really artistic).

Regarding Binary chain, how are you implementing it ? I have some ideas and some code (needs updating) that may be of use in its development. Please contact me if you wish to speak directly, I'd love to discuss development and if you are onboard with my proposal, we can chart a way forward.

I look forward to a favourable response

~Nick

Responded to you Slack
Activity: 19
Hello

How goes development of the binary chain? I have a takeover proposal, simply put I'd like to take over development of Verium and can assist in development of Vericoin and the eventual  Binary Chain. I have been developing services and products and rather than releasing another coin i thought i'd ask you to let me launch using Verium. I work fast and am proficient in C++, PYTHON, PHP and can do some web front end (i'm not really artistic).

Regarding Binary chain, how are you implementing it ? I have some ideas and some code (needs updating) that may be of use in its development. Please contact me if you wish to speak directly, I'd love to discuss development and if you are onboard with my proposal, we can chart a way forward.

I look forward to a favourable response

~Nick
Activity: 64
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Hi Davinci,

Did you figure out your issue compiling the client? Looking forward to your Pandora Wallet Cool

I am having trouble compiling VeriCoin.

Code:
make STATIC=1 -f makefile.unix
/bin/sh ../share/genbuild.sh obj/build.h
fatal: Not a git repository (or any of the parent directories): .git
g++ -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -I/home/devman/vericoin-1.7.2/src -I/home/devman/vericoin-1.7.2/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=1 -DUSE_IPV6=1 -DUSE_AVX -I/home/devman/vericoin-1.7.2/src/leveldb/include -I/home/devman/vericoin-1.7.2/src/leveldb/helpers -DUSE_ASM -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -o vericoind obj/alert.o obj/version.o obj/checkpoints.o obj/netbase.o obj/addrman.o obj/crypter.o obj/key.o obj/db.o obj/init.o obj/irc.o obj/keystore.o obj/miner.o obj/main.o obj/net.o obj/protocol.o obj/bitcoinrpc.o obj/rpcdump.o obj/rpcnet.o obj/rpcmining.o obj/rpcwallet.o obj/rpcblockchain.o obj/rpcrawtransaction.o obj/script.o obj/sync.o obj/util.o obj/wallet.o obj/walletdb.o obj/noui.o obj/kernel.o obj/scrypt.o obj/miniunz.o obj/txdb-leveldb.o obj/scrypt-arm.o obj/scrypt-x86.o obj/scrypt-x64.o obj/sha2-arm.o obj/sha2-x86.o obj/sha2-x64.o -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,-z,now   -Wl,-Bstatic -l boost_system -l boost_filesystem -l boost_program_options -l boost_thread -l db_cxx -l ssl -l crypto -l curl -l minizip -l miniupnpc -Wl,-Bdynamic -l z -l dl -l pthread /home/devman/vericoin-1.7.2/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a /home/devman/vericoin-1.7.2/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a

....Many errors ....

(.text+0x79b): undefined reference to `gss_unseal'
/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/5/../../../x86_64-linux-gnu/libcurl.a(libcurl_la-krb5.o): In function `krb5_decode':
(.text+0x7f6): undefined reference to `gss_release_buffer'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
makefile.unix:212: recipe for target 'vericoind' failed
make: *** [vericoind] Error 1

1. If I compile it not static it works.
2. If I move "-l curl" in the makefile.unix to the LMODE2 that does not compile static it works...
Code:
LIBS+= \
 -Wl,-B$(LMODE2) \
   -l z \
   -l curl \
   -l dl \
   -l pthread

The reason I want a static build is to move the binary to a basic build of Ubuntu Server 16.04 with minimal installation of software and the binary will be isolated from the outside world.  I will be using this with Pandora's Wallet https://www.pandoraswallet.com/
I am aware of the risks if a critical bug is found the static build must be recompiled with the new lib instead of downloading the dynamic lib.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

Davinci

Activity: 473
Merit: 250
still no more efficient gpuminer than the one via cpu ??!!
are u sure ?!
Activity: 1248
Merit: 297
If anyone wants to try pool mining, I am testing my miner via "MiningRigRentals".
Max 3 hour slot.

http://rig.rent/rigs/111580
J
Activity: 780
Merit: 510
Bitcoin - helping to end bankster enslavement.
I am having trouble compiling VeriCoin.

Code:
make STATIC=1 -f makefile.unix
/bin/sh ../share/genbuild.sh obj/build.h
fatal: Not a git repository (or any of the parent directories): .git
g++ -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -I/home/devman/vericoin-1.7.2/src -I/home/devman/vericoin-1.7.2/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=1 -DUSE_IPV6=1 -DUSE_AVX -I/home/devman/vericoin-1.7.2/src/leveldb/include -I/home/devman/vericoin-1.7.2/src/leveldb/helpers -DUSE_ASM -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -o vericoind obj/alert.o obj/version.o obj/checkpoints.o obj/netbase.o obj/addrman.o obj/crypter.o obj/key.o obj/db.o obj/init.o obj/irc.o obj/keystore.o obj/miner.o obj/main.o obj/net.o obj/protocol.o obj/bitcoinrpc.o obj/rpcdump.o obj/rpcnet.o obj/rpcmining.o obj/rpcwallet.o obj/rpcblockchain.o obj/rpcrawtransaction.o obj/script.o obj/sync.o obj/util.o obj/wallet.o obj/walletdb.o obj/noui.o obj/kernel.o obj/scrypt.o obj/miniunz.o obj/txdb-leveldb.o obj/scrypt-arm.o obj/scrypt-x86.o obj/scrypt-x64.o obj/sha2-arm.o obj/sha2-x86.o obj/sha2-x64.o -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,-z,now   -Wl,-Bstatic -l boost_system -l boost_filesystem -l boost_program_options -l boost_thread -l db_cxx -l ssl -l crypto -l curl -l minizip -l miniupnpc -Wl,-Bdynamic -l z -l dl -l pthread /home/devman/vericoin-1.7.2/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a /home/devman/vericoin-1.7.2/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a

....Many errors ....

(.text+0x79b): undefined reference to `gss_unseal'
/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/5/../../../x86_64-linux-gnu/libcurl.a(libcurl_la-krb5.o): In function `krb5_decode':
(.text+0x7f6): undefined reference to `gss_release_buffer'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
makefile.unix:212: recipe for target 'vericoind' failed
make: *** [vericoind] Error 1

1. If I compile it not static it works.
2. If I move "-l curl" in the makefile.unix to the LMODE2 that does not compile static it works...
Code:
LIBS+= \
 -Wl,-B$(LMODE2) \
   -l z \
   -l curl \
   -l dl \
   -l pthread

The reason I want a static build is to move the binary to a basic build of Ubuntu Server 16.04 with minimal installation of software and the binary will be isolated from the outside world.  I will be using this with Pandora's Wallet https://www.pandoraswallet.com/
I am aware of the risks if a critical bug is found the static build must be recompiled with the new lib instead of downloading the dynamic lib.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

Davinci
Activity: 70
Verium 1.2 on lubuntu 16.04 does not exit when GUI front-end is closed. 

I have to manually kill the process to get it to stop.

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13

Is the latest release of the Verium Windows 64 wallet 1.7.2.0?
Activity: 201
Merit: 102
How is possible!

The best verium pool is not listed here?

https://xpoolx.com/vrmindex.php?page=dashboard
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
Hi, chart are looking great both for vrm and vrc,  but there are some rumors about next delisting on bittrex after vrc was delisted from polo, what do you think about?
Pages:
Jump to: