Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BIOS] BiosCrypto (quark) RoadMap - page 22. (Read 50362 times)

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

This is great news to all holders and investors,thanks for listing Bioscryptos the more exchange the better for this coin reputation and adoption I wish this exchange more active traders

I agree this is great news and thanks Empirex for adding BIOS to your exchange  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214

This is great news to all holders and investors,thanks for listing Bioscryptos the more exchange the better for this coin reputation and adoption I wish this exchange more active traders
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
Releases this week: windows mobile wallet, Microsoft desktop wallet.

Are today the updates coming?

We are only half way of the month so no need to hurry up the dev is still very much active and I'm sure he's working on it,by the way some guys are dumping their Bioscryptos on Yobit now is the best time get more Bioscryptos..

I don´t hurry them! It´s sunday and he said this week. Is it hurry if I ask the last day of the week when the updates are coming??

I will not buy anymore Bios untill they prove some work and show that it is not only a shit coin like some other. There is atm nothing special for this Coin compared with others.

Something new would be the BIOS games that should come but there are no games or something new at the moment and thats why I will not invest in a Coin that has nothing released that will make them better then other Coins. I like this Coin anyways !
legendary

We are only half way of the month so no need to hurry up the dev is still very much active and I'm sure he's working on it,by the way some guys are dumping their Bioscryptos on Yobit now is the best time get more Bioscryptos..
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
Bios network work fine.

@yobit: DEPOSIT BIOS
Wallet status: Maintenance

i wrote letter to yobit owner about fixing the exchange wallet

I checked that and yet is it indeed in maintenance although I have no Bioscryptos on Yobit or any exchange and all my coins are on my desktop wallet I would like to see all our wallets on any exchange working properly for continuous transactions..
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Bios network work fine.

Thank you bios team for your support i was never hesitated to buy bios under 300 sat anytime find it in exchange because i know i can make a profit when it goes over 300 sat , Bios it is the only coin i tried in yobit with profit only.
best luck
Bios network work fine.

Well until Yobit fix this,I guess I'll have to buy from C-Cex exchange.

Activity: 426
Merit: 250
Bios network work fine.

legendary
Need more exchanges for this coin. Need to get more people holding. Price seems to pump to 400 dump to 250 every couple of weeks. Bittrex would be nice but any would be a start.
I am very much comfortable trading on CCEX and Yobit but getting more exchange to get Bioscrypto will be a blessing and more investors are going to come in and invest on Bioscryptos..
I just earned my first BIOS with the desktop wallet  Grin  3.95 coins
On the desktop wallet it's says expected reward in 1 hour but it's been like 3 hours and no reward.

I just started using the desktop wallet a few days ago now as I have been using the web wallet which I was getting rewards daily but so far nothing from my desktop wallet.

Is there any reason why? does my computer have been on and wallet open all day or something?

Increased my stake to around 7k coins and adding more daily. I'm currently staking with the web wallet but I'm wondering whether the stake reward differs between the desktop wallet and online wallet, or do they provide the same interest?

The expected reward time is not correcly showing for all coins. But you get the same amount on staking coins as online wallet. Your staking weight is to low to get a staking reward just wait some days and your coins will get a higher staking weight and you will get your reward. I only stake every week 1 time to get my staking reward. The longer you wait your staking reward will be increased too. If you wait always 1 week you will get like 5 coins if you stake 10000 coins. But if you wait 1 month you will get 20 coins, it's the same like you stake every week. Hope you understand my english a bit Cheesy

Thanks for your answers.

I'll start doing the same staking once or twice a week  Smiley
Activity: 195
Nutty about Crypto
Need more exchanges for this coin. Need to get more people holding. Price seems to pump to 400 dump to 250 every couple of weeks. Bittrex would be nice but any would be a start.
legendary
The more coins we have on our wallet the better I'm glad that compare to other wallet there are only few orphaned coin that I have mine I only stake my wallet 3 times a week I'm looking forward to stake it once I had the maximum coins to stakes..
On the desktop wallet it's says expected reward in 1 hour but it's been like 3 hours and no reward.

I just started using the desktop wallet a few days ago now as I have been using the web wallet which I was getting rewards daily but so far nothing from my desktop wallet.

Is there any reason why? does my computer have been on and wallet open all day or something?

Increased my stake to around 7k coins and adding more daily. I'm currently staking with the web wallet but I'm wondering whether the stake reward differs between the desktop wallet and online wallet, or do they provide the same interest?

The expected reward time is not correcly showing for all coins. But you get the same amount on staking coins as online wallet. Your staking weight is to low to get a staking reward just wait some days and your coins will get a higher staking weight and you will get your reward. I only stake every week 1 time to get my staking reward. The longer you wait your staking reward will be increased too. If you wait always 1 week you will get like 5 coins if you stake 10000 coins. But if you wait 1 month you will get 20 coins, it's the same like you stake every week. Hope you understand my english a bit Cheesy
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
legendary
My wallet is up to date but and fully sync but not staking I used to have at least 3 connection on the network but it's now down to one,it's normally happening of course all my coins are on hold have no plan to dump it I still believe on how strong this coin in the market ..
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Yobit - Wallet status: Delayed (399193 blocks)

like many other crypto ......

I think it is just some maintenance coming from yobit I do also experience that with my adz coin but after 24 hrs or more the coins arrive from my balance sad to say but the value went down and I was force to sell it cheaper.

Pages:
Jump to: