Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Biotron.io Announcement - Transparent personal data analytics platform - page 22. (Read 29547 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
So can devs answer me, please? I must to provide docs (which ones) or no? I mean do the KYC?
Yes, you will need to do the KYC. There will be a "How To - KYC" guide released today in a couple of hours, so you can read all about it there. But you will need your ID, adress, etc.

I do hate the fact that projects use KYC. it's so bothersome, not to mention the security concerns.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
welcome to my world
Activity: 252
one hour left until the ico starts. i really hope they will get a lot of contributions since the overall cryptomarket is atm a little bit lazy...
Activity: 476
yes thats right, accepted Currencies are ETH, BTC, LTC, EOS, OMG, BAT, SPHTX and DCT.
They support pretty wide variety of cryptocurrencies which is good sign for any potential investor
I would add some more like BCH, BTG, XMR, XRP, RPX and some others to fully cover all the potential investors. But that's even more than others offer, usually it's only 2-4 different cryptocurrencies

I would say they are already accepting a wide spectrum of cryptocurrencies. But yes, if they decide to add more, your list is a good choice.
The more cryptos they accept the better because that would make easier the investment.
I dont know, if this would makes a big difference.
If I have f.e. only these 3 coins:BTC, LTC, ETH I can change them very fast and easy for every other coin.
The problem for most people is FIAT<-->Coins.
So I dont think that it would of much help, if the accept more coins.

I agree with you.

I also like when icos put fiat gateway so new money can come to crypto with it.

Yep, new money flowing in is better than traders flipping every ICO.
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
You also get paid by selling your data with their tokens. I guess also to buy the data is the same story?

Why would an individual buy somebody's data? I think it works only one way, you sell your data, Bitron will collect it, analyze and sell it further to interested companies so they could use this analysis in order to improve their digital marketing campaigns.

I don't see any difference between an individual and an organization as long as they are paying the required amount for a certain kind of data.

I guess there is not much an individual can do with all the data since it will anonomyzed to a certain degree. Otherwise it would be creepy.  Cheesy

Might be, not sure about that. But, end user's role should not affect the fact about who should own it and who should not.
welcome to my world
So can devs answer me, please? I must to provide docs (which ones) or no? I mean do the KYC?
Yes, you will need to do the KYC. There will be a "How To - KYC" guide released today in a couple of hours, so you can read all about it there. But you will need your ID, adress, etc.
Activity: 840
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
welcome to my world
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
I must to pass the KYC for participiate in token sale? Or just be registered in whitelist? And what min amount for participiate in round 1?

Yes you need KYC and you need to invest more than 200 ETH

What? may be this limit for private sale? I asked aout public ITE, but just for 1st round. Which documents for KYC I must provide?

The 200 ETH limit was only for the private sale. As for the documents, I assume your ID card at least. There will be more information available later.

For KYC apart from ID, you also usually need some address confirmation. But if you plan to invest couple of ETH, you don't have to go through KYC, so you have nothing to worry about.

How to understand this? If ill invest big amount than I must do KYC, but if small amount - I do not must?

Yes, that's right. If you invest less than 200 ETH, you don't need to go through KYC.

What?! You surely have to go through KYC even with less than 200eth investment. I don't know for sure but I guess that KYC is mandatory for all investors, unless they'll do without KYC when you invest a very small amount.

is also what i thought it seems very strange KYC for small investors and no KYC for big investors?
I must to pass the KYC for participiate in token sale? Or just be registered in whitelist? And what min amount for participiate in round 1?

What? may be this limit for private sale? I asked aout public ITE, but just for 1st round. Which documents for KYC I must provide?

The 200 ETH limit was only for the private sale. As for the documents, I assume your ID card at least. There will be more information available later.

For KYC apart from ID, you also usually need some address confirmation. But if you plan to invest couple of ETH, you don't have to go through KYC, so you have nothing to worry about.

How to understand this? If ill invest big amount than I must do KYC, but if small amount - I do not must?

Yes, that's right. If you invest less than 200 ETH, you don't need to go through KYC.

What?! You surely have to go through KYC even with less than 200eth investment. I don't know for sure but I guess that KYC is mandatory for all investors, unless they'll do without KYC when you invest a very small amount.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12

Interesting, why do they need you address infromation. I mean, name, ok maybe you wanna be listed somewhere as a supporter or something. But address....strange

That is how KYC works. Normally you have to provide official documents to show that you are a real prrson and not just use some fake name and stuff.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
yes thats right, accepted Currencies are ETH, BTC, LTC, EOS, OMG, BAT, SPHTX and DCT.
They support pretty wide variety of cryptocurrencies which is good sign for any potential investor
I would add some more like BCH, BTG, XMR, XRP, RPX and some others to fully cover all the potential investors. But that's even more than others offer, usually it's only 2-4 different cryptocurrencies

I would say they are already accepting a wide spectrum of cryptocurrencies. But yes, if they decide to add more, your list is a good choice.
The more cryptos they accept the better because that would make easier the investment.
If I have f.e. only these 3 coins:BTC, LTC, ETH I can change them very fast and easy for every other coin.

I agree with you.

I also like when icos put fiat gateway so new money can come to crypto with it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250

I think so, there are also so many cryptocurrency exchanges out there, so i think this wont make a big difference or have a big impact.
welcome to my world
     Hello !!
i am a native speaker  of arabic so whether you need translations in these languages (french and arabic )please contact me on telegram@backobtc
Thank you, could you please send your proposal to [email protected]? It will be much obliged.
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
Sorry but when you submit a regular KYC you usually need to prove your residency's address along with an ID or I can throw in a fake name anytime
Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Interesting, why do they need you address infromation. I mean, name, ok maybe you wanna be listed somewhere as a supporter or something. But address....strange
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
that quite strange, i would say if you invest 200ETH would be recommended to know who you are, as it is quite a lot of money
Activity: 490
www.Zercados.com

Yes it’s true that the market is not so good these days, the ico start tomorrow, we will see if the market has an impact on it. We will also see if the bitcoin continue to fall, I hope not cause it will not be good for the ico market.

The down trend makes investors lost their passion in cryptocurrency. Not all of them willing to hold the tokens they have for a longer time. That for sure give an impact to the ICO projects globally. Wish the market can be normal again as before.

we shall see how much of an impact it will have on the ICO. but sooner or later the market will bounce back.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
Yes it’s true that the market is not so good these days, the ico start tomorrow, we will see if the market has an impact on it. We will also see if the bitcoin continue to fall, I hope not cause it will not be good for the ico market.

The down trend makes investors lost their passion in cryptocurrency. Not all of them willing to hold the tokens they have for a longer time. That for sure give an impact to the ICO projects globally. Wish the market can be normal again as before.
Pages:
Jump to: