Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Biotron.io Announcement - Transparent personal data analytics platform - page 21. (Read 29547 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 2
What is the total supply of tokens?
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
So can devs answer me, please? I must to provide docs (which ones) or no? I mean do the KYC?
Yes, you will need to do the KYC. There will be a "How To - KYC" guide released today in a couple of hours, so you can read all about it there. But you will need your ID, adress, etc.

I do hate the fact that projects use KYC. it's so bothersome, not to mention the security concerns.
Where are the good old times  Embarrassed , where you could buy coins anonymously without having the fear that you upload your identity card to an unknown server anywhere in the world to unknown people behind an ICO.
And there are many scams out there as you know.
But do not get me wrong, I have a good feeling with Biotron.

There were many more scammers when KYC wasn't a thing , do you remember? In my opinion it was a necessary thing because the situation was getting out of hands

I dont get the idea. How can investors become a scammer? I don't think KYC means to rid the scammers. It has another purposes I guess.
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
So can devs answer me, please? I must to provide docs (which ones) or no? I mean do the KYC?
Yes, you will need to do the KYC. There will be a "How To - KYC" guide released today in a couple of hours, so you can read all about it there. But you will need your ID, adress, etc.

I do hate the fact that projects use KYC. it's so bothersome, not to mention the security concerns.
Where are the good old times  Embarrassed , where you could buy coins anonymously without having the fear that you upload your identity card to an unknown server anywhere in the world to unknown people behind an ICO.

There were many more scammers when KYC wasn't a thing , do you remember? In my opinion it was a necessary thing because the situation was getting out of hands
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
welcome to my world
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
Having already raised 5200 ETH, here at Biotron we are just about ready for the ITE to start. Are you? Just 1 more hour left, so get your tokens ready to get BTRN for the lowest price of €0.10!

So, ITE is live! And here's the guide, just in time. https://medium.com/biotron/kyc-guide-39396d8b2f1f

Btw, will you have a progress bar on your website?

The progress bar is really a help for both parties, many investors prefer the gradual investment, according to what is happening with the project. As the bar grows rapidly, new investments are made faster.
Yes, there is a progress bar running on biotron.io, so you can watch our progress.
So you already sold 44%? Is this the percentage of the overall tokens that are for sale or only for the first round?
That's the price bonus. At the end of the ITE, the price is going to be 0,18€ so since you are buying a single BTRN for 0,10€, you are getting it with a 44% bonus. So yes, this is for the first round, but not the percentage of tokens sold.
Sorry, 32,227,202 BTRN booked means 32,227,202 BTRN have been sold?

No, it is the other way around. It means that there is 32,227,202 BTRN still booked for the sale. That means that much remains to be sold.

Thank you for clarifying. When there are 32 million tokens left for sale that means there is no max. supply per sale-round? So it could be possible that all tokens get sold in the first day/round?
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Having already raised 5200 ETH, here at Biotron we are just about ready for the ITE to start. Are you? Just 1 more hour left, so get your tokens ready to get BTRN for the lowest price of €0.10!

So, ITE is live! And here's the guide, just in time. https://medium.com/biotron/kyc-guide-39396d8b2f1f

The progress bar is really a help for both parties, many investors prefer the gradual investment, according to what is happening with the project. As the bar grows rapidly, new investments are made faster.
Yes, there is a progress bar running on biotron.io, so you can watch our progress.
So you already sold 44%? Is this the percentage of the overall tokens that are for sale or only for the first round?
That's the price bonus. At the end of the ITE, the price is going to be 0,18€ so since you are buying a single BTRN for 0,10€, you are getting it with a 44% bonus. So yes, this is for the first round, but not the percentage of tokens sold.
Sorry, 32,227,202 BTRN booked means 32,227,202 BTRN have been sold?
Activity: 2054
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden
Bitcoin Garden: Biotron.io Launches Public Initial Token Event
https://bitcoingarden.org/biotron-io-launches-public-initial-token-event/

Analytics business Biotron.io has launched its Public Initial Token Event and proprietary BTRN token to drive crowdfunding for its personal data analytics platform. The BTRN utility token will be used to facilitate payment for data between data producers (Biotron users) and customers of Biotron’s analytics products. Biotron closed their private Initial Token Event yesterday having raised a total of 5200 ETH.

Biotron is a fully transparent data analytics platform. It gives users control over what data is being collected and how it is used, and provides customers with datasets and data products of unparalleled quality, giving them valuable insights for their businesses. Its vision is to tear down data silos created by technological giants and enable innovation in various industries....

welcome to my world
Activity: 546
Merit: 12

welcome to my world
Activity: 798
Merit: 115

but they have to do it if they dont want to face legal problems later on Smiley

otherwise, we are already giving a lot of our data to facebook ^^ so why shouldnt we do the kyc with biotron then ^^?
Giving your "info" (often the fake one) to FB is something different than sending copies of your documents through the internet, isn't it?

I agree, KYC is totally different. These are official documents you have to share, they can be easily misused if in the wrong hands. For those who doesn't wanna do KYC, there is always a possibility of waiting and buying tokens on the exchanges when they get listed.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100

welcome to my world
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

welcome to my world
Activity: 476
Merit: 10

I see you are prepared, lots of water bottles.  Maybe you can change them to champaign after the ITE. Wink
Activity: 434

otherwise, we are already giving a lot of our data to facebook ^^ so why shouldnt we do the kyc with biotron then ^^?
Giving your "info" (often the fake one) to FB is something different than sending copies of your documents through the internet, isn't it?
Activity: 252

Activity: 672
Merit: 261
     Hello !!
i am a native speaker  of arabic so whether you need translations in these languages (french and arabic )please contact me on telegram@backobtc
Thank you, could you please send your proposal to [email protected]? It will be much obliged.

what languages are still pending for translation. Can you make a list
Pages:
Jump to: