Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Biotron.io Announcement - Transparent personal data analytics platform - page 20. (Read 29547 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 263
Biotron have already raised 5200 ETH on the first day? WoW.  Cool
This is huge money especially in these market conditions with bearish trends

I fully agree, is this pre-ico funding?
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
This is huge money especially in these market conditions with bearish trends
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Become Part of the Mining Family
Here it is explained how you can participate in the ITE explaining the KYC step as well:

https://twitter.com/BiotronI/status/978662743711469568
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
It is not really my business but I see the price of Ethereum go down by about 5-10% every day with no end in sight. In fact it looks like it might lose another half of its value as it has done before (0.03 BTC in December). Are they cashing out immediately or speculating on a price increase?

I'm (and all the crypto world) hoping that the downfall of every currency will stop soon. It will take months to recover as long as these times continue.
And you are right about your concern, lets see devs answer about this..
Activity: 168
Merit: 4
yes thats right, accepted Currencies are ETH, BTC, LTC, EOS, OMG, BAT, SPHTX and DCT.
They support pretty wide variety of cryptocurrencies which is good sign for any potential investor
In turn, this may cause some distrust. I don't know why , but I'm a little confused by the vast choice of investment currency.

I think your fears are in vain. As for me, it is very convenient to use different coins for investment, there is no need to make conversions and lose money on commissions.
Activity: 280
Merit: 22
The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled
Today started many projects I follow. But I have to admit that you guys seem like to get the most funds of all of them. I really wish you to achieve to get sold out.
Merit: 3
welcome to my world
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
It is not really my business but I see the price of Ethereum go down by about 5-10% every day with no end in sight. In fact it looks like it might lose another half of its value as it has done before (0.03 BTC in December). Are they cashing out immediately or speculating on a price increase?
welcome to my world
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
Having already raised 5200 ETH, here at Biotron we are just about ready for the ITE to start. Are you? Just 1 more hour left, so get your tokens ready to get BTRN for the lowest price of €0.10!

5200 eth is great even in this bearish market times, hopefully you will raise what your planned for the ITE. Good luck Devs.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Having already raised 5200 ETH, here at Biotron we are just about ready for the ITE to start. Are you? Just 1 more hour left, so get your tokens ready to get BTRN for the lowest price of €0.10!

So, ITE is live! And here's the guide, just in time. https://medium.com/biotron/kyc-guide-39396d8b2f1f

Btw, will you have a progress bar on your website?

The progress bar is really a help for both parties, many investors prefer the gradual investment, according to what is happening with the project. As the bar grows rapidly, new investments are made faster.
Yes, there is a progress bar running on biotron.io, so you can watch our progress.
So you already sold 44%? Is this the percentage of the overall tokens that are for sale or only for the first round?
That's the price bonus. At the end of the ITE, the price is going to be 0,18€ so since you are buying a single BTRN for 0,10€, you are getting it with a 44% bonus. So yes, this is for the first round, but not the percentage of tokens sold.
Sorry, 32,227,202 BTRN booked means 32,227,202 BTRN have been sold?

No, it is the other way around. It means that there is 32,227,202 BTRN still booked for the sale. That means that much remains to be sold.

Are you sure about that? Because it seems the tokens available has raised after this post. 32,238,982 BTRN booked
Activity: 406
Merit: 107
yes thats right, accepted Currencies are ETH, BTC, LTC, EOS, OMG, BAT, SPHTX and DCT.
They support pretty wide variety of cryptocurrencies which is good sign for any potential investor
In turn, this may cause some distrust. I don't know why , but I'm a little confused by the vast choice of investment currency.
welcome to my world
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605

So, ITE is live! And here's the guide, just in time. https://medium.com/biotron/kyc-guide-39396d8b2f1f

Btw, will you have a progress bar on your website?

The progress bar is really a help for both parties, many investors prefer the gradual investment, according to what is happening with the project. As the bar grows rapidly, new investments are made faster.
Yes, there is a progress bar running on biotron.io, so you can watch our progress.
So you already sold 44%? Is this the percentage of the overall tokens that are for sale or only for the first round?
That's the price bonus. At the end of the ITE, the price is going to be 0,18€ so since you are buying a single BTRN for 0,10€, you are getting it with a 44% bonus. So yes, this is for the first round, but not the percentage of tokens sold.
Sorry, 32,227,202 BTRN booked means 32,227,202 BTRN have been sold?

No, it is the other way around. It means that there is 32,227,202 BTRN still booked for the sale. That means that much remains to be sold.

Thank you for clarifying. When there are 32 million tokens left for sale that means there is no max. supply per sale-round? So it could be possible that all tokens get sold in the first day/round?
Yes, that's correct. We have no soft cap per round, there is only a hardcap overall.
so no soft cap,32 million tokens left for this round to be sell,what will be the bonus for the next round?...
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Presale is live!
So can devs answer me, please? I must to provide docs (which ones) or no? I mean do the KYC?
Yes, you will need to do the KYC. There will be a "How To - KYC" guide released today in a couple of hours, so you can read all about it there. But you will need your ID, adress, etc.

I do hate the fact that projects use KYC. it's so bothersome, not to mention the security concerns.
Where are the good old times  Embarrassed , where you could buy coins anonymously without having the fear that you upload your identity card to an unknown server anywhere in the world to unknown people behind an ICO.
And there are many scams out there as you know.
But do not get me wrong, I have a good feeling with Biotron.

There were many more scammers when KYC wasn't a thing , do you remember? In my opinion it was a necessary thing because the situation was getting out of hands

Does it really matter though to do KYC, I mean all the data goes to the ICO anyway
For scammers yes, but many non-scammers do not also like KYC because crypto always mean safety and anonymity, hence no one would find out what you buy and how much. Isn't it a good idea to have KYC only for investros who invest like more than 10 ETH for instance. All these KYCs are constantly refraining me from investing.
Tht's the huge drawback of the KYC system, the anonymity that is lost because of this system and this is something that the owners of cryptocurrencies like very much.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
So can devs answer me, please? I must to provide docs (which ones) or no? I mean do the KYC?
Yes, you will need to do the KYC. There will be a "How To - KYC" guide released today in a couple of hours, so you can read all about it there. But you will need your ID, adress, etc.

I do hate the fact that projects use KYC. it's so bothersome, not to mention the security concerns.
Where are the good old times  Embarrassed , where you could buy coins anonymously without having the fear that you upload your identity card to an unknown server anywhere in the world to unknown people behind an ICO.

There were many more scammers when KYC wasn't a thing , do you remember? In my opinion it was a necessary thing because the situation was getting out of hands

Does it really matter though to do KYC, I mean all the data goes to the ICO anyway
For scammers yes, but many non-scammers do not also like KYC because crypto always mean safety and anonymity, hence no one would find out what you buy and how much. Isn't it a good idea to have KYC only for investros who invest like more than 10 ETH for instance. All these KYCs are constantly refraining me from investing.
Activity: 762
Merit: 35
I just registered.  No confirmation mail for the last 30 min, nosign of the LTC i sent you.
welcome to my world
What is the total supply of tokens?
The total supply of the tokens is 1 billion.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Become Part of the Mining Family

Where are the good old times  Embarrassed , where you could buy coins anonymously without having the fear that you upload your identity card to an unknown server anywhere in the world to unknown people behind an ICO.

Pages:
Jump to: