Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Biotron.io Announcement - Transparent personal data analytics platform - page 19. (Read 29547 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 3
when time the token to market exchange?
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
i saw the project look interesting, but any register company behind your project? where this project come from (country)?

This is Slovakia:

BIOTRON FOUNDATION (“Biotron”, “we” or “us”) is a civil association registered with the Register of Civil
Associations of the Ministry of Interior of the Slovak Republic, with its registered seat at Staré Grunty 18,
841 04 Karlova Ves, Slovakia, and with the company ID: 51191857.

What is exactly the meaning of Civil Association in here, is it how certain kind of companies are defined in Slovakia  Huh

Would say its a business form much like Ltd. or SE.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
i saw the project look interesting, but any register company behind your project? where this project come from (country)?

This is Slovakia:

BIOTRON FOUNDATION (“Biotron”, “we” or “us”) is a civil association registered with the Register of Civil
Associations of the Ministry of Interior of the Slovak Republic, with its registered seat at Staré Grunty 18,

What is exactly the meaning of Civil Association in here, is it how certain kind of companies are defined in Slovakia  Huh
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Biotron have already raised 5200 ETH on the first day? WoW.  Cool
This is huge money especially in these market conditions with bearish trends

I fully agree, is this pre-ico funding?

Should be as the regular ICO for everyone to participate just started and they announced that the Pre-ICO went very well.
With everything that has gone down the ETH is no longer as big amount as it could have been, but it's still a good result.

give it a couple of months and then you'll see it'll be worth quite a lot. the value it has now will not last.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Presale is live!

Should be as the regular ICO for everyone to participate just started and they announced that the Pre-ICO went very well.
With everything that has gone down the ETH is no longer as big amount as it could have been, but it's still a good result.
Activity: 420
Merit: 136
So can devs answer me, please? I must to provide docs (which ones) or no? I mean do the KYC?
Yes, you will need to do the KYC. There will be a "How To - KYC" guide released today in a couple of hours, so you can read all about it there. But you will need your ID, adress, etc.

Ok, thank you. Why you need adress? I understand passport andname. But I want not give my adress  Huh
This requirement of KYC, this information is necessary for legally correct organization of ITE
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
So can devs answer me, please? I must to provide docs (which ones) or no? I mean do the KYC?
Yes, you will need to do the KYC. There will be a "How To - KYC" guide released today in a couple of hours, so you can read all about it there. But you will need your ID, adress, etc.

Ok, thank you. Why you need adress? I understand passport andname. But I want not give my adress  Huh

The government will penetrate crypto world with its sneaky policy, first KYC then next regulation. Gone are the good old days where crypto was all about anonymousity and decentralization. Now more centralize nodes are poping up. Ripple etc
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

This is Slovakia:

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
Activity: 686
I also read a lot of rumours, hope that they will come true. It is a very new technology, in my neighborhood almost nobody uses coins, so we are at an early state, even if BTC is very high and maybe some expectations are already priced in. But we can expect x5 in the next years i suppose.

We have to be carful with price speculations. Crypto prices can go in every direction without real reasons. But of course I also hope for a bull market until summer, or at least a big recovery in the direction of end of 2017. Still a lot of shitcoins got hyped there too, that is something I would like to see not again.
There are rumors that the capitalization of the crypto market will reach $1.2 trillion in the next couple of months. If this happens it will be the moon for all coins.

There are always rumors. There are also rumors that Bitcoin is dead and worthless.
These rumors are there for a reason, to let people do what people who spread these rumors want them do.
Yep, when there are some good news popping up, it means the whales have bought back.
But probably still not many because the rumours is still not hype.

Every coin is cheap right now, this is not really a bad timing to hold an ICO.

Bitcoin's lightning network is growing by the day. When they can show some impressive figures about transactions per second there will be a new bull run I assume.

Yes, for Bitcoin mostly. And all the alts will be bleeding.

Is there some blood left in altcoin-market to bleed more?  Shocked

I'm drained....lol

Unfortunately, although it is a time when many people recognize the high value of Biotron, and all the news that they bring us, the moment is not conducive to large investments, I believe there are many whales willing to buy very soon. I look forward to a brief growth of Btc and Alts
Activity: 310
Merit: 0
I also read a lot of rumours, hope that they will come true. It is a very new technology, in my neighborhood almost nobody uses coins, so we are at an early state, even if BTC is very high and maybe some expectations are already priced in. But we can expect x5 in the next years i suppose.

We have to be carful with price speculations. Crypto prices can go in every direction without real reasons. But of course I also hope for a bull market until summer, or at least a big recovery in the direction of end of 2017. Still a lot of shitcoins got hyped there too, that is something I would like to see not again.
There are rumors that the capitalization of the crypto market will reach $1.2 trillion in the next couple of months. If this happens it will be the moon for all coins.

There are always rumors. There are also rumors that Bitcoin is dead and worthless.
These rumors are there for a reason, to let people do what people who spread these rumors want them do.
Yep, when there are some good news popping up, it means the whales have bought back.
But probably still not many because the rumours is still not hype.

Every coin is cheap right now, this is not really a bad timing to hold an ICO.

Bitcoin's lightning network is growing by the day. When they can show some impressive figures about transactions per second there will be a new bull run I assume.

Yes, for Bitcoin mostly. And all the alts will be bleeding.

Is there some blood left in altcoin-market to bleed more?  Shocked

I'm drained....lol
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
They also need a reliable stream of data coming in from users beside partners/companies interested in buying the data

Of course, it's all about data, just think about Facebook.

If you have millions of user database, someone will approach you with a price. Probably  Cool

Sure, but millions of users is A LOT!
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Birotron already raised more than 5000 eth, it’s a pretty good amount I think with this hard period with a not so good market for ico. And it’s just for the first day, maybe biotron can raise a huge amount of money even with this market. Let’s see.
Activity: 462
Biotron have already raised 5200 ETH on the first day? WoW.  Cool

Where do you find that info? That would be a very nice start for a project with this unstable market.
Activity: 322
Merit: 103

I do hate the fact that projects use KYC. it's so bothersome, not to mention the security concerns.
Where are the good old times  Embarrassed , where you could buy coins anonymously without having the fear that you upload your identity card to an unknown server anywhere in the world to unknown people behind an ICO.
And there are many scams out there as you know.
But do not get me wrong, I have a good feeling with Biotron.

There were many more scammers when KYC wasn't a thing , do you remember? In my opinion it was a necessary thing because the situation was getting out of hands

Does it really matter though to do KYC, I mean all the data goes to the ICO anyway
It does matter. Anonymity is one of the most important things I like about crypto.
If the people who make the ICO are scammers, then I don't want to give my data to them!
So it matters for me, yes.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

I do hate the fact that projects use KYC. it's so bothersome, not to mention the security concerns.
Where are the good old times  Embarrassed , where you could buy coins anonymously without having the fear that you upload your identity card to an unknown server anywhere in the world to unknown people behind an ICO.
And there are many scams out there as you know.
But do not get me wrong, I have a good feeling with Biotron.

There were many more scammers when KYC wasn't a thing , do you remember? In my opinion it was a necessary thing because the situation was getting out of hands
Do you mean scammer investors? How can they scam? They send BTC and all is fine.
Or do you mean ICO was scammer? How a KYC can make it better?
Activity: 280
Merit: 22
The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled
You guys are showing us what's the difference between a legit project and a shitcoin. Most I like about you is that you are very active in bitcointalk which is quite uncommon for an ICO project.
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
yes thats great that is supported for 8 cryptocurrencies .
Pages:
Jump to: