Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Biotron.io Announcement - Transparent personal data analytics platform - page 24. (Read 29547 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I must to pass the KYC for participiate in token sale? Or just be registered in whitelist? And what min amount for participiate in round 1?

Yes you need KYC and you need to invest more than 200 ETH

What? may be this limit for private sale? I asked aout public ITE, but just for 1st round. Which documents for KYC I must provide?
But what about small investors? or will they be able to participate in sales only during the main ICO?

200 eth limit is for the private sale event, i don't know the minimum numbers for public sale but i don't think its high as 200 eth. maybe 0.5 eth or 1 eth?
For sure the minimun would be much less for the public sale. It's always higher in the private.
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
The Ico starts tomorrow, all right i am ready. Registering is also done Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
I must to pass the KYC for participiate in token sale? Or just be registered in whitelist? And what min amount for participiate in round 1?

What? may be this limit for private sale? I asked aout public ITE, but just for 1st round. Which documents for KYC I must provide?
But what about small investors? or will they be able to participate in sales only during the main ICO?

200 eth limit is for the private sale event, i don't know the minimum numbers for public sale but i don't think its high as 200 eth. maybe 0.5 eth or 1 eth?
Activity: 406
Merit: 107

Activity: 602
Merit: 105
Our Initial Token Event starts tomorrow at 15:00 UTC. We'll also be revealing the exchange we're listing on by the end of ITE. Register now at www.biotron.io

I have no liquidity right now  Cry , , maybe when it will hit exchanges, speaking of which I hope you won't announce only forkdelta and idex because we laready now it

I caughted on the wrong foot about the liquidity for this project, maybe I'll check and find some changes for Biotron investment:)
Btw. Forkdelta and idex doesn't worth announcing imo.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Become Part of the Mining Family

200 ETH  limitation is only for private sale .  I think the KYC is  must. 
Now, all ICO needs this process to avoid some legal issues.

Yes, either do the KYC to be compliant with potential future legislation or skip the countries that might require them
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
so tomorrow it will start public ico and it will be required kyc,i hope it will be easy to pass, what will be the minimum investment? waiting for more news...
Activity: 434

The 200 ETH limit was only for the private sale. As for the documents, I assume your ID card at least. There will be more information available later.
You will need your ID, but tomorrow there will be a guide on how to do everything in regards to the KYC. So please hold on a few hours longer till we release it.
I hope that this time KYC verification won't be too complicated and long as my last KYC was. Anyways, we wait for the updates from you guys
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
Our Initial Token Event starts tomorrow at 15:00 UTC. We'll also be revealing the exchange we're listing on by the end of ITE. Register now at www.biotron.io

I have no liquidity right now  Cry , , maybe when it will hit exchanges, speaking of which I hope you won't announce only forkdelta and idex because we laready now it
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
welcome to my world

The 200 ETH limit was only for the private sale. As for the documents, I assume your ID card at least. There will be more information available later.
You will need your ID, but tomorrow there will be a guide on how to do everything in regards to the KYC. So please hold on a few hours longer till we release it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
only 1 day left until the token sale starts Smiley

who is going to buy some biotron tokens?

I guess many investors will participate in this ITE and hopefully, there could be amazing results until the sale ends in 10 days. Smiley
I hope so, i also like that this ICO will last for only 10 days which is more effective than other projects that hold an ICO for a long time but full of uncertain things.
Activity: 588

I hate that KYC is now a necessity. in crypto that shouldn't be the case. though I do understand why companies don't want to take the risks.
Activity: 686

Looks like I got it wrong. I thought it was still one month to ITE start.

The early work and effort of Team Biotron has brought its Ico to a new level, even though it is still a long time to start, this will surely guarantee good results and great financial returns
Activity: 392

Looks like I got it wrong. I thought it was still one month to ITE start.

Activity: 168
Merit: 3
welcome to my world
Our Initial Token Event starts tomorrow at 15:00 UTC. We'll also be revealing the exchange we're listing on by the end of ITE.
Activity: 392

Activity: 252

I guess many investors will participate in this ITE and hopefully, there could be amazing results until the sale ends in 10 days. Smiley

i guess so too. i am ready here with some eth to invest in this project ^^ i truly believe that they will be successful like sophiatx.
Activity: 252

Activity: 546
Merit: 12
I also read a lot of rumours, hope that they will come true. It is a very new technology, in my neighborhood almost nobody uses coins, so we are at an early state, even if BTC is very high and maybe some expectations are already priced in. But we can expect x5 in the next years i suppose.

We have to be carful with price speculations. Crypto prices can go in every direction without real reasons. But of course I also hope for a bull market until summer, or at least a big recovery in the direction of end of 2017. Still a lot of shitcoins got hyped there too, that is something I would like to see not again.
There are rumors that the capitalization of the crypto market will reach $1.2 trillion in the next couple of months. If this happens it will be the moon for all coins.

There are always rumors. There are also rumors that Bitcoin is dead and worthless.
These rumors are there for a reason, to let people do what people who spread these rumors want them do.
Yep, when there are some good news popping up, it means the whales have bought back.
But probably still not many because the rumours is still not hype.

Every coin is cheap right now, this is not really a bad timing to hold an ICO.

Bitcoin's lightning network is growing by the day. When they can show some impressive figures about transactions per second there will be a new bull run I assume.

Yes, for Bitcoin mostly. And all the alts will be bleeding.
Activity: 476
I also read a lot of rumours, hope that they will come true. It is a very new technology, in my neighborhood almost nobody uses coins, so we are at an early state, even if BTC is very high and maybe some expectations are already priced in. But we can expect x5 in the next years i suppose.

We have to be carful with price speculations. Crypto prices can go in every direction without real reasons. But of course I also hope for a bull market until summer, or at least a big recovery in the direction of end of 2017. Still a lot of shitcoins got hyped there too, that is something I would like to see not again.
There are rumors that the capitalization of the crypto market will reach $1.2 trillion in the next couple of months. If this happens it will be the moon for all coins.

There are always rumors. There are also rumors that Bitcoin is dead and worthless.
These rumors are there for a reason, to let people do what people who spread these rumors want them do.
Yep, when there are some good news popping up, it means the whales have bought back.
But probably still not many because the rumours is still not hype.

Every coin is cheap right now, this is not really a bad timing to hold an ICO.

Bitcoin's lightning network is growing by the day. When they can show some impressive figures about transactions per second there will be a new bull run I assume.
Pages:
Jump to: