Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Biotron.io Announcement - Transparent personal data analytics platform - page 52. (Read 29547 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
That was basically my question too, since if I understood correctly BTRN is going to be an erc20 token, how it will be interoperable with sophiaTX? That's why my first guess for whatever chain they will use was Ark

It could be that it will be an ERC20 for the purposes of the ICO only. People know how ICOs on Ethereum work. Also, since the Sophia chain isn't working yet they need something until it goes live. Later, they could swap the tokens to something new on the Sophia chain.
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
That was basically my question too, since if I understood correctly BTRN is going to be an erc20 token, how it will be interoperable with sophiaTX? That's why my first guess for whatever chain they will use was Ark
Activity: 476
Do you know how SophiaTX will work? It's going to have some kind of interoperability with ETH chain? I mean, you can use ERC20 tokens on SophiaTX chain?

I have another question. There will probably the native SophiaTX coin that can be mined or staked but what will Biotron be on this chain? Will it be a token, a side chain or something else?
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
Do you know how SophiaTX will work? It's going to have some kind of interoperability with ETH chain? I mean, you can use ERC20 tokens on SophiaTX chain?
Activity: 224
Devs, can you explaine? You have own blockchain or you will have tokens on Ethereum blockchain or... ?

you can read this article posted by team before. They will use SophiaTX chain instead of build own chain.

https://medium.com/biotron/biotron-partners-with-sophiatx-39341071affc

But Sophia dont have own blockchain. It just tokens still. Or they launched mainnet already? I cant understand.  Huh

If i remember correctly they will swap tokens with coins of their blockchain when is ready. At the moment they still use tokens.

Somebody said here before that the development of Sophia blockchain is 2 months ahead of the planned schedule and they are planning to launch it in July.

Yes, seems to be true, they have updated their roadmap. Testnet is apparently running already and mainnet will be launched in July.

Great news for Biotron also. Anyone knows if Biotron is already testing their product on the Sophia testnet?

I haven't heard yet of any Biotrion testing activity on Sophiatx testnet. Maybe the devs could update us on this matter.
They have announced the association but they still have a lot of information to give. I suppose that they will facilitate it during the next days.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Devs, can you explaine? You have own blockchain or you will have tokens on Ethereum blockchain or... ?

you can read this article posted by team before. They will use SophiaTX chain instead of build own chain.

But Sophia dont have own blockchain. It just tokens still. Or they launched mainnet already? I cant understand.  Huh

If i remember correctly they will swap tokens with coins of their blockchain when is ready. At the moment they still use tokens.

Somebody said here before that the development of Sophia blockchain is 2 months ahead of the planned schedule and they are planning to launch it in July.

Yes, seems to be true, they have updated their roadmap. Testnet is apparently running already and mainnet will be launched in July.

Great news for Biotron also. Anyone knows if Biotron is already testing their product on the Sophia testnet?
Activity: 546
Merit: 12

But Sophia dont have own blockchain. It just tokens still. Or they launched mainnet already? I cant understand.  Huh

They haven't released their mainnet yet, but it will most likely be there until summer if they can keep the pace.

According to the SophiaTx roadmap, their Main Net is planned for JULY 2018. I hope there won't be any delays.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12

They haven't released their mainnet yet, but it will most likely be there until summer if they can keep the pace.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Activity: 490
www.Zercados.com

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

Activity: 840
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

Activity: 602
Merit: 105
What role will Biotron's BTRN token have within our product?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZF0pbCuweY

Lol, i expected something different than this video.

You can just write this sentence for it: it is the only payment method in biotron ecosystem.

Me too:) i think they wanted to take some attention to youtube post:)
Activity: 840
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
Activity: 588
Biotron seems to raised a nice amount during this period. Already 2750 eth reached, it’s a good amount, maybe if the market restart in the following weeks biotron would work pretty well.

Market  might take awhile,  do you think Biotron should postpose schedule and wait ?  Grin
It depends on the project team's adjustment according to the market reaction. Anyway, this is a must.

we might also see complaints from impatient investors Cheesy

maybe but until the market recovers people might be too cautious to invest.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
Biotron seems to raised a nice amount during this period. Already 2750 eth reached, it’s a good amount, maybe if the market restart in the following weeks biotron would work pretty well.

Market  might take awhile,  do you think Biotron should postpose schedule and wait ?  Grin
It depends on the project team's adjustment according to the market reaction. Anyway, this is a must.

we might also see complaints from impatient investors Cheesy
Activity: 224

We can not know how the market will react in the coming weeks and if the project is going well wait more may be a risk that competitors arise.
Activity: 490

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
I don't think it really matter, that will be decided through agreement made by the exchanges and Biotron
Pages:
Jump to: