Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Biotron.io Announcement - Transparent personal data analytics platform - page 55. (Read 29547 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 12
ok thanks for clarifying, didn't know that
have a partnership or friendship?

From what I read, they will use a blockchain platform provided by SophiaTX.They definitely have or will have a partnership.

How? Sophia still dont have own bockchain  Shocked
Biotron will dont have own blockchain?  Huh I thinked, they want to create own blockchein. Can you clarify me?

Biotron will use SophiaTX's chain, SophiaTX will serve Biotron's purpose so it doesn't make sense to deploy a new chain, we can't have one chain for evey project

Good point. There is already the problem of isolated islands within the crypto world and it will be better to bundle resources and knowledge and work together when it makes sense.

Well, this decision would make sense if SophiaTx already had a working blockchain. But they don't. I just hope Biotron doesn't get slowed down because SophiaTX can't finish their blockchain.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10

From what I read, they will use a blockchain platform provided by SophiaTX.They definitely have or will have a partnership.

Biotron will dont have own blockchain?  Huh I thinked, they want to create own blockchein. Can you clarify me?

Biotron will use SophiaTX's chain, SophiaTX will serve Biotron's purpose so it doesn't make sense to deploy a new chain, we can't have one chain for evey project

Good point. There is already the problem of isolated islands within the crypto world and it will be better to bundle resources and knowledge and work together when it makes sense.
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.

Activity: 476
Not sure if it is smart to have Biotron depend on the SophiaTX blockchain, which is not even live yet, and which itself is based on Decent which is not that well-known. Stacking risk upon risk upon risk...

As far as i know decent helped sophiatx for blockchain but it is not based on decent. Sophiatx has a dpos but decent don't. But i agree it is a risk choosing a blockchain which is not ready.

Does anybody know what stage of development SophiaTX blockchain is in? When do they plan to launch it?

That's a good question, I just thought the same some minutes ago. Hopefully it slows nothing down. If I am not mistaken SophiaTX wanted to make their Blockchain public somewhere until summer? Have to check again :/

They already deployed their test net and claims they are ahead of schedule by two months. By July, I think they can implement the main net.

I think it makes a lot of sense to be on the SPX chain as it will be tailored to business needs. It will probably help the buyers of your data to easily access the data.
Activity: 252
Not sure if it is smart to have Biotron depend on the SophiaTX blockchain, which is not even live yet, and which itself is based on Decent which is not that well-known. Stacking risk upon risk upon risk...

As far as i know decent helped sophiatx for blockchain but it is not based on decent. Sophiatx has a dpos but decent don't. But i agree it is a risk choosing a blockchain which is not ready.

Does anybody know what stage of development SophiaTX blockchain is in? When do they plan to launch it?

this is the last mail i got from them:

How SophiaTX plans to drive
Blockchain Adoption in Business?

We are working hard to provide blockchain platform which can be tailored to 3 key strategic market segments i.e. large companies and international corporations,small and medium size businesses and emerging innovative businesses.

"Choosing this strategy provides us with well balanced mix of clients and types of business to support widespread use of the platform and most importantly holistic adoption across industries."

Jaroslav Kacina, CEO of SophiaTX
Activity: 798
Merit: 115

That's a good question, I just thought the same some minutes ago. Hopefully it slows nothing down. If I am not mistaken SophiaTX wanted to make their Blockchain public somewhere until summer? Have to check again :/

They already deployed their test net and claims they are ahead of schedule by two months. By July, I think they can implement the main net.

In this case I don't see any reasons for Biotron to worry about. Now with this partnership Sophia has even more incentives to launch the blockchain.
Activity: 308

Activity: 840
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

Activity: 391
Merit: 114
It is risky move but this could be very beneficial for whole project

they must've made the risk analysis. I doubt they would risk their money on something not feasible.

Yeah, SophiaTX has a good and hard-working team and they are actively working on their product.

as I mentioned before, I would have preferred that the choice was going to Multiversum, however this sounds a good decision as well
Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Excellent to know the Biotron Team and to know better their experiences and qualifications, impacting for those who still did not know of their potentials. Enchanted by the project. I did not know that they had members previously connected to AVG, Avast and other reputable companies.

Yes, also read through it and really liked what ive seen so far  Smiley
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

they must've made the risk analysis. I doubt they would risk their money on something not feasible.

Yeah, SophiaTX has a good and hard-working team and they are actively working on their product.

i also think is one of their best bet, since the kind of audience they are going to target
Merit: 262

Merit: 115

Activity: 434

Activity: 308
Bitcoin Garden: Biotron Partners With SophiaTX
https://bitcoingarden.org/biotron-partners-with-sophiatx/

Biotron is a personal data analytics platform that uses blockchain for two main tasks within its ecosystem. To facilitate transactions of data and of their proprietary BTRN token, and to host smart contracts between data providers (our users) and data customers.

To reduce the significant investment in infrastructure Biotron decided to seek a partnership with an existing blockchain solution. The sheer volume of transactions and smart contracts (required to provide customers with Biotron’s analytics products) meant that solutions such as Ethereum, Multichain, Waves, and Ark, would not be sufficient. Of these blockchains, only Ethereum is capable of handling smart contracts in limited amounts. However, their transactions are expensive and the blockchain is notoriously slow.

“When deciding on a blockchain, we needed to think about how our analytics could be easily assimilated into an organisations’ existing ecosystem too.” – Pavol Magic, CEO

Biotron sought a partner with an organisation that was just as business focussed as their data analytics’ solution. One that understands how they are using analytics to drive business decision making; and in turn, how businesses will use those analytics. Naturally, the solution had to have all the features required technically and be robust enough to handle potentially hundreds of thousands of micro-transactions quickly. Fortunately, Biotron found both of these in one place. After going through an extensive amount of consulting and exhaustive due diligence process, they are pleased to reveal that will be using a blockchain platform provided by SophiaTX....

Thanks for sharing this. So they work together with SophiaTX, which is in fact a clever decision. There is no need for an own blockchain in the case that everything could be done with building on another blockchain instead. I really appreciate this.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
What is decent ? Is it like SMF ?

Decent as I know is just another coin like the other one. It is traded at bittrex now and the current price is around 5k satoshi for each decent.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261

Could you also explain what exactly SMF is? Another Blockchain?

No the forum used by bitcointalk. Like CMS . WordPress .
Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Could you also explain what exactly SMF is? Another Blockchain?
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
If I recall correctly SophiaTX will be based on Decent? I don't think that it supports smart contracts right now or am I wrong? For sure it's fast (iirc, 5 sec blocktime?) and cheap

nope, sophiaTX used decent as a means of payment for their ico. afaik some people from decent are helping out at building their own sophiaTX blockchain, thats all. it is not based on DECENT!

It's based on DECENT actually.

How does SophiaTX relate to DECENT blockchain?

The SophiaTX blockchain is built on DECENT’s proprietary blockchain technology, specifically developed and enabled to power a B2B transaction engine and all the features required by businesses of all sizes.

https://www.sophiatx.com/faq.html
Pages:
Jump to: