Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Biotron.io Announcement - Transparent personal data analytics platform - page 56. (Read 29547 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Not sure if it is smart to have Biotron depend on the SophiaTX blockchain, which is not even live yet, and which itself is based on Decent which is not that well-known. Stacking risk upon risk upon risk...

As far as i know decent helped sophiatx for blockchain but it is not based on decent. Sophiatx has a dpos but decent don't. But i agree it is a risk choosing a blockchain which is not ready.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
Not sure if it is smart to have Biotron depend on the SophiaTX blockchain, which is not even live yet, and which itself is based on Decent which is not that well-known. Stacking risk upon risk upon risk...
Crypto sphere itself is a risky undertaking, all projects that go to the crypto market risk, so there is nothing unusual.

Also it's a competition or a race. If someone already succeed one of those similar campaign . It will be harder . Stacking risk happens when everyone runs the same race
Activity: 420
Merit: 136
Crypto sphere itself is a risky undertaking, all projects that go to the crypto market risk, so there is nothing unusual.
Activity: 310
Merit: 0
So today we finally hear their blockchain decision.

It is really one of the most important parts of it. I hope they choose something with dpos Smiley

DPOS would be great. Just like with Lisk
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
It's a combination of bear market plus incertaintly around icos because of sec's regulation.  People are afraid To invest in icos right now
The dropping market do not allow to make many X-es even for successful projects. Hence, before investing, one should analyze the situation with much of a caution. However, there are investors even now, but their number has significantly decreased

If the product is interesting and has its own uniqueness, it will always be in demand. It does not matter whether the market is down or not. The Biotron project has some interesting unique services that may attract potential investors. The most important thing in such projects is to keep the information confidential and be well protected from hacking.
Well, even for a successful project it will be difficult to make 10x nowadays because the market is down. Naturally, the 10x mark is also very-very good, but on the rise of the market, there were 500x's projects

If a project demanded by public and proved usefull, 10x will be easy to achieve. I expected that biotron will be the project who got long live with the usefull platform.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
It is risky move but this could be very beneficial for whole project
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
The blog post about the team is interesting, the team member sees serious. Always good for investors to learn more about the team behind a project, it bring confidence to investors. Let’s see what the team can achieve.
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
Activity: 686
Merit: 100

Excellent to know the Biotron Team and to know better their experiences and qualifications, impacting for those who still did not know of their potentials. Enchanted by the project. I did not know that they had members previously connected to AVG, Avast and other reputable companies.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
It's a combination of bear market plus incertaintly around icos because of sec's regulation.  People are afraid To invest in icos right now
The dropping market do not allow to make many X-es even for successful projects. Hence, before investing, one should analyze the situation with much of a caution. However, there are investors even now, but their number has significantly decreased

If the product is interesting and has its own uniqueness, it will always be in demand. It does not matter whether the market is down or not. The Biotron project has some interesting unique services that may attract potential investors. The most important thing in such projects is to keep the information confidential and be well protected from hacking.
Well, even for a successful project it will be difficult to make 10x nowadays because the market is down. Naturally, the 10x mark is also very-very good, but on the rise of the market, there were 500x's projects
Iam sure, if the big fonds have entered the game, and this will happen when they FUDed crypto cheap, we will see a rising of BTC and many good Altcoins again.
Maybe not 500x but 10x is also much compared with the stock market.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Activity: 29

Activity: 315
ok thanks for clarifying, didn't know that
have a partnership or friendship?

From what I read, they will use a blockchain platform provided by SophiaTX.They definitely have or will have a partnership.
Is this blockchain opensourced only from SOPHIATX? Or will it be in the inside SOPHIATX own ecosystem?
Merit: 131
Ok that sounds interesting, but as far as I know SophiaTX doesn't have her own blockchain yet.
Activity: 349
Merit: 12

From what I read, they will use a blockchain platform provided by SophiaTX.They definitely have or will have a partnership.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Read why Biotron decided to use the SophiaTX blockchain.

Thanks for the info! Now much has been cleared up for me. Use a blockchain platform provided by SophiaTX this is a good decision!
Interestingly, and the commission of transaction will be cheaper than that in Etherium? If it's will be faster and cheaper, then this is good partnership!
It may be the case but I think that thy are just looking for a good alternative to ethereum
Its a good decision, because nobody knows how many f***ing crypto-games will slow down ethereum blockchain in the future.
Merit: 131
Activity: 434

Thanks for the info! Now much has been cleared up for me. Use a blockchain platform provided by SophiaTX this is a good decision!
Interestingly, and the commission of transaction will be cheaper than that in Etherium? If it's will be faster and cheaper, then this is good partnership!
It may be the case but I think that thy are just looking for a good alternative to ethereum
We will see how that blockchain platform works. I hope it's cheaper than Ethereum.
So if Biotron has partnership with Sophia TX, does it necessarily mean that the project has nothing to do with ETH? Or it is still based on it?
Activity: 224

We will see how that blockchain platform works. I hope it's cheaper than Ethereum.
Activity: 840
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
I didn't understand one thing.

Will biotron become a token on sophiax blockchain or will it fork the blockchain and make it his own?

How they can create tokens on Sophia? If Sophia even still dont have own blockchain and not launched maiinet still
Pages:
Jump to: