Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Biotron.io Announcement - Transparent personal data analytics platform - page 53. (Read 29547 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Not sure if it is smart to have Biotron depend on the SophiaTX blockchain, which is not even live yet, and which itself is based on Decent which is not that well-known. Stacking risk upon risk upon risk...

As far as i know decent helped sophiatx for blockchain but it is not based on decent. Sophiatx has a dpos but decent don't. But i agree it is a risk choosing a blockchain which is not ready.

Does anybody know what stage of development SophiaTX blockchain is in? When do they plan to launch it?

That's a good question, I just thought the same some minutes ago. Hopefully it slows nothing down. If I am not mistaken SophiaTX wanted to make their Blockchain public somewhere until summer? Have to check again :/

They already deployed their test net and claims they are ahead of schedule by two months. By July, I think they can implement the main net.

In this case I don't see any reasons for Biotron to worry about. Now with this partnership Sophia has even more incentives to launch the blockchain.

Yes, if this is true and they really are ahead of their schedule this would be amazing. I have an small investment also in SophiaTX, so would be nice to see the blockchain earlier.

So with another blockchain as the backbone of this project, doesnt it get harder for them to get listet at established exchanges? Or does this fact not matter?
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
Biotron seems to raised a nice amount during this period. Already 2750 eth reached, it’s a good amount, maybe if the market restart in the following weeks biotron would work pretty well.

Market  might take awhile,  do you think Biotron should postpose schedule and wait ?  Grin
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
Not sure if it is smart to have Biotron depend on the SophiaTX blockchain, which is not even live yet, and which itself is based on Decent which is not that well-known. Stacking risk upon risk upon risk...

As far as i know decent helped sophiatx for blockchain but it is not based on decent. Sophiatx has a dpos but decent don't. But i agree it is a risk choosing a blockchain which is not ready.

Does anybody know what stage of development SophiaTX blockchain is in? When do they plan to launch it?

That's a good question, I just thought the same some minutes ago. Hopefully it slows nothing down. If I am not mistaken SophiaTX wanted to make their Blockchain public somewhere until summer? Have to check again :/

They already deployed their test net and claims they are ahead of schedule by two months. By July, I think they can implement the main net.

In this case I don't see any reasons for Biotron to worry about. Now with this partnership Sophia has even more incentives to launch the blockchain.

Yes, if this is true and they really are ahead of their schedule this would be amazing. I have an small investment also in SophiaTX, so would be nice to see the blockchain earlier.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Biotron seems to raised a nice amount during this period. Already 2750 eth reached, it’s a good amount, maybe if the market restart in the following weeks biotron would work pretty well.
Activity: 310
Merit: 0

Could you give me the source of this SophiaTX info?
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Biotron investment update in ETH - 12th March 2018

Around 2750 in ETH investment. That is good seeing the low market trend going on for somedays now. Hopefully, the market will turn towards moon and the ICO's get some investment.

Did they raise 2750 already? or what does this mean?

the article is not reachable anymore anybody has a link or information where they say they raised those ETH already? it's quite amazing if so Shocked

Would love to know the current tallie as well
Activity: 315
Merit: 10
With an active developer team and a viable project, I will not wonder if Biotron will reach new heights for success.Imho. Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
Thats right, a very active team which always brings news. No comparison to the most of the others icos.
Activity: 266
Presale is live!
I hope that you're doping some kind of video series, like one video- one question answered but in my opinion doing a long video to answer all questions was better
This is actually a good idea. Introducing a series of short videos can help keeping investors up-to-date and entertain them in the same time
I prefer short videos because they are more enjoyable for me, in long videos I usually don't pay too much attention.

It is interesting that the Team uses short films, but that they bring the necessary information, both to the current members of the Community, and to the new ones interested in the project. There is great potential in video information sharing and it enables us to measure the level of knowledge of those who pass the message on to us
I think that's a good marketing startegy, because that way is easier to have new videos to publish. That way the will have a more active community than having a few long videos.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
I hope that you're doping some kind of video series, like one video- one question answered but in my opinion doing a long video to answer all questions was better
This is actually a good idea. Introducing a series of short videos can help keeping investors up-to-date and entertain them in the same time
I prefer short videos because they are more enjoyable for me, in long videos I usually don't pay too much attention.

It is interesting that the Team uses short films, but that they bring the necessary information, both to the current members of the Community, and to the new ones interested in the project. There is great potential in video information sharing and it enables us to measure the level of knowledge of those who pass the message on to us
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
ok thanks for sharing, lets take a look on the youtube video and what role will have the Biotron token.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
What role will Biotron's BTRN token have within our product?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZF0pbCuweY

Lol, i expected something different than this video.

You can just write this sentence for it: it is the only payment method in biotron ecosystem.
Activity: 349
Merit: 12

What language does he speak? I understood almost nothing. Long video is bad, but short video is probably even worse.

LoL ..... to short . I think we all understood what it is and what the BTRN Token is used for.
You probably answered a question in a very short video.
Maybe a live, with investors or a video where answers can be given to more questions?
Activity: 168
Merit: 4
projects with a very interesting website, the variety of information on the project is very transparent, including the total allocation of funds for each item added to the developed coin specifications, I believe this project will take a short time to launch its products

And look at the results of their work! How much has already been invested, that's what it means to approach the solution of the tasks!
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Activity: 434

What language does he speak? I understood almost nothing. Long video is bad, but short video is probably even worse.

Hi guys. Our BTRN token is an utility token which enables the trade of data between data consumers and data providers

Wasn't that hard to understand tbh. You are exaggerating.
Well, it may be truth to some extent. I just don't see the point in creating video to say one or two sentences. He could say a bit more about the token's role within the project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 107
I didn't understand one thing.

Will biotron become a token on sophiax blockchain or will it fork the blockchain and make it his own?

As far as I know it was previously said by dev that they have only friendly relationship with the Sophiax project, and so Biotron will be independent of anyone!
I think that's better to have their own blockchain but that's a lot of work and maybe they rather to focus on other things.
Why invent a Bicycle if it has already been invented? Yes you can improve, something to add, but I think you need to focus on their main task and to use that same idea.
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
Activity: 280
Merit: 22
The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

Smiley
I never saw such a short video.
It should be longer in my opinion.
you're right the video is really short but explains well the use of tokens, so users through the biotron platform will be able to sell personal data in exchange for tokens...
I think you guys should do a video of the benefits of your token in comparison with other data selling companies like Datum.
Pages:
Jump to: