Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Biotron.io Announcement - Transparent personal data analytics platform - page 57. (Read 29547 times)

Activity: 2968
Merit: 605

Read why Biotron decided to use the SophiaTX blockchain.

Thanks for the info! Now much has been cleared up for me. Use a blockchain platform provided by SophiaTX this is a good decision!
this is a good news and an excellent partnership will benefit both the projects, use the blockchain provided by sophiatx was the right choice,hope transaction will be faster...
Activity: 280
Merit: 106

Thanks for the info! Now much has been cleared up for me. Use a blockchain platform provided by SophiaTX this is a good decision!
Interestingly, and the commission of transaction will be cheaper than that in Etherium? If it's will be faster and cheaper, then this is good partnership!
It may be the case but I think that thy are just looking for a good alternative to ethereum
Activity: 518
Merit: 101

Interestingly, and the commission of transaction will be cheaper than that in Etherium? If it's will be faster and cheaper, then this is good partnership!
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Maybe their token will always be on ethereum blockchain but they will leverage sophiatx's blockchain to work. Sophiatx was born to use data after all (for SAP, Oracle etc...)

But when they use SophiaTX blockchain also for payment transactions to compensate their users this wouldn't be possible, right?

Doesn't developing and using an own, new blockchain mean that there has to be a token swap? Or is it possible to stick with the ERC20 tokens and still have an own blockchain?

it is possible, but will give effect when they hit market. price between erc token and coin can be stable. when erc goes up, coin that own blockchain can be droped down. but, if they do token swap after they finish developing their blockchain, price can be stable and not confusing.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I didn't understand one thing.

Will biotron become a token on sophiax blockchain or will it fork the blockchain and make it his own?

As far as I know it was previously said by dev that they have only friendly relationship with the Sophiax project, and so Biotron will be independent of anyone!
I think that's better to have their own blockchain but that's a lot of work and maybe they rather to focus on other things.
Activity: 406
Merit: 107

Will biotron become a token on sophiax blockchain or will it fork the blockchain and make it his own?

As far as I know it was previously said by dev that they have only friendly relationship with the Sophiax project, and so Biotron will be independent of anyone!

With the new announcement of using SophiaTX blockchain platform they definitely have also a business relationship with SophiaTX  Smiley
I am sure these relations will have a positive impact on the development of the project and on its ICO. I think the leadership did the right thing by making that decision.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
Maybe their token will always be on ethereum blockchain but they will leverage sophiatx's blockchain to work. Sophiatx was born to use data after all (for SAP, Oracle etc...)

But when they use SophiaTX blockchain also for payment transactions to compensate their users this wouldn't be possible, right?

Doesn't developing and using an own, new blockchain mean that there has to be a token swap? Or is it possible to stick with the ERC20 tokens and still have an own blockchain?
Activity: 434

Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]

I am confused too, maybe someone from the dev team contact us and clear the question marks appeared in our heads.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

With the new announcement of using SophiaTX blockchain platform they definitely have also a business relationship with SophiaTX  Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 104

Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

Activity: 546
Merit: 12
If I recall correctly SophiaTX will be based on Decent? I don't think that it supports smart contracts right now or am I wrong? For sure it's fast (iirc, 5 sec blocktime?) and cheap

nope, sophiaTX used decent as a means of payment for their ico. afaik some people from decent are helping out at building their own sophiaTX blockchain, thats all. it is not based on DECENT!

The above is true. SophiaTx isn't based upon Decent at all.
Some news will come in not so long timeframe.

But the SophiaTx blockchain isn't ready yet either, right? They are still having ERC20 tokens. It's good when these two projects join forces in building a new blockchain.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100

Congratulations on this partnership, excellent, invested in the SophiaTX project and still safe some tokens. They are committed to the project, just like Biotron, and are perfecting every day more their chain

Hey this is pretty cool, I have some stake in SophiaTx

Congratulation to Biotron and SophiaTx, It' s also a great news to SophiaTx , I think i should invest some SophiaTx token first
Activity: 392
Bitcoin Garden: Biotron Partners With SophiaTX
https://bitcoingarden.org/biotron-partners-with-sophiatx/

Biotron is a personal data analytics platform that uses blockchain for two main tasks within its ecosystem. To facilitate transactions of data and of their proprietary BTRN token, and to host smart contracts between data providers (our users) and data customers.

To reduce the significant investment in infrastructure Biotron decided to seek a partnership with an existing blockchain solution. The sheer volume of transactions and smart contracts (required to provide customers with Biotron’s analytics products) meant that solutions such as Ethereum, Multichain, Waves, and Ark, would not be sufficient. Of these blockchains, only Ethereum is capable of handling smart contracts in limited amounts. However, their transactions are expensive and the blockchain is notoriously slow.

“When deciding on a blockchain, we needed to think about how our analytics could be easily assimilated into an organisations’ existing ecosystem too.” – Pavol Magic, CEO

Biotron sought a partner with an organisation that was just as business focussed as their data analytics’ solution. One that understands how they are using analytics to drive business decision making; and in turn, how businesses will use those analytics. Naturally, the solution had to have all the features required technically and be robust enough to handle potentially hundreds of thousands of micro-transactions quickly. Fortunately, Biotron found both of these in one place. After going through an extensive amount of consulting and exhaustive due diligence process, they are pleased to reveal that will be using a blockchain platform provided by SophiaTX....

The decision is here, Biotron won't create their own blockchain and partner up with SophiaTx to use theirs. I think it's a good decision, they could use money and manpower that could've gone to blockchain creation somewhere else.

Yeah, I think its a wise decision to use an existing blockchain as they see fit and it drastically saved them a lot of time, effort and funds and should now focus on implementing its core platform. Keep it up!

What a wise decision, use an existing blockchain saving time to develop base blockchain . SophiaTX is great platform which can build blockchain to connect with SAP CRM.
Activity: 588

Congratulations on this partnership, excellent, invested in the SophiaTX project and still safe some tokens. They are committed to the project, just like Biotron, and are perfecting every day more their chain

Hey this is pretty cool, I have some stake in SophiaTx
Activity: 686

Activity: 840
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
I can not understand? Has ICO already begun? or if the ICO has already ended, how much did the team raise money?

that was the Private Sale.
Ico will begin on the 27 March.  Smiley

What price (or discount) was on private sale? And what price on main sale? How much they raised on private sale?
Pages:
Jump to: