Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Biotron.io Announcement - Transparent personal data analytics platform - page 59. (Read 29547 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Biotron investment update in ETH - 12th March 2018

Around 2750 in ETH investment. That is good seeing the low market trend going on for somedays now. Hopefully, the market will turn towards moon and the ICO's get some investment.

Did they raise 2750 already? or what does this mean?

yes, this is exactly what it means. But this is a status from yesterday so i think it will be higher by now Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
So the token sale is going to happen quite soon and will be just one week, this make me think the team is quite confident  Cool

just one week? seriously? that a really low amount of time. are you sure this isn't for the pre-sale?

I don't think that's a smart move in the current market, but we'll see

It will be a while before market change trends so, they can't wait probably
Activity: 310
Merit: 0

https://i.imgur.com/nMir89Nl.png

Around 2750 in ETH investment. That is good seeing the low market trend going on for somedays now. Hopefully, the market will turn towards moon and the ICO's get some investment.

Did they raise 2750 already? or what does this mean?
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
So the token sale is going to happen quite soon and will be just one week, this make me think the team is quite confident  Cool

just one week? seriously? that a really low amount of time. are you sure this isn't for the pre-sale?

I don't think that's a smart move in the current market, but we'll see
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Yes raised more than 3000 eth during this period is really a good thing I think. It show the interest of investors for biotron.
When the market will start again, biotron could work even better, we just have to wait.

Yes 3000 eth is a good amount and I guess it can bring confidence to the team and investors. Good starting point tho!
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Does they keep In confidentially our own data? (like name, second name, own info from social network)?
During the final stages of us processing your data, we are going to anonymize it. That means this sort of information will not be present in the final analyzed data batch that we are going to be selling. So you don´t have to worry.

Where this information will be keeping? In your base only? And what security you will have for this?
Our plan is to store data in house (cloud providers) so it will comply with regulations. We will use standard methods ( encryption, access control, ..) to limit its exposure. We won’t store data on blockchain or off-chain solutions (like IPFS) where you can’t control where the data is located.

This will be secure for users data from hackers etc?
You cant be secure from hackers.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Premium
Biotron: Control And Monetize the Data You Create

Activity: 574
Merit: 115
Does they keep In confidentially our own data? (like name, second name, own info from social network)?
During the final stages of us processing your data, we are going to anonymize it. That means this sort of information will not be present in the final analyzed data batch that we are going to be selling. So you don´t have to worry.

Where this information will be keeping? In your base only? And what security you will have for this?
Our plan is to store data in house (cloud providers) so it will comply with regulations. We will use standard methods ( encryption, access control, ..) to limit its exposure. We won’t store data on blockchain or off-chain solutions (like IPFS) where you can’t control where the data is located.

This will be secure for users data from hackers etc?

Not only that is a concern, also the regulatory data protection under various jurisdictions. Does anyone know what the current law is after the DMCA safe harbor?

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2015/12/after-safe-harbour-ruling-legal-moves-to-force-facebook-to-stop-sending-data-to-us/
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
I can not understand? Has ICO already begun? or if the ICO has already ended, how much did the team raise money?

that was the Private Sale.
Ico will begin on the 27 March.  Smiley
More than 3000 made in the pre-sale as previously reported, I hope the Team will tell us exact figures, but we can note what will be on sale as of March 27. Congratulations to the team for what has been accomplished so far
legendary
Premium
Biotron: Control And Monetize the Data You Create

legendary
Premium
My little contribution to the divulgation of Biotron with this Portuguese article in Steemit.

https://steemit.com/biotron/@ereismatias/biotron-controle-e-monetize-os-dados-que-voce-criou
Merit: 131
I can not understand? Has ICO already begun? or if the ICO has already ended, how much did the team raise money?

that was the Private Sale.
Ico will begin on the 27 March.  Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Yes raised more than 3000 eth during this period is really a good thing I think. It show the interest of investors for biotron.
When the market will start again, biotron could work even better, we just have to wait.
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Have you read somewhere on Softcap or Hardcap? I have not found anything.
Maybe I missed something from Whitepaper. They gathered pretty well so far.Any news on other bounty's, other than on twitter?

They don't have a softcap. And regarding hard cap, it depends on the ICO. During the ICO, 350 000 000 tokens will be distributed. The lowest value is 0.10€ and the highest value is 0.18€.

Not very usual to not decalre at least a hard cap. I see it as an essential for evey project
Not having a hardcap looks very greedy to new investors. For a project like Biotron a few million should be enough.
Market will decide how much financing they need and this would be their hard cap

At least they have it limited by number of tokens. The final number will of course depend on how many tokens are sold and during which stage.
I think this is the first project I see without a hard cap. Maybe it's 0.18 multiplied by the total number of tokens.
Don't overeating with this whole no hard cap matter
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
2750 eth with the actual market is a very nice achievement i think. Its just a start for the project but I think it show the interest of investors, cause it’s not a low amount especially with this hard market.
Now its 3100 ETH, and i think private sale participants are the true investors (long-term) and wont really care about the daily/weekly pump and dump.

Wow, they raised a lot, there must be many private investors that merit the project Smiley

Yeah, this is one of the things i pay attention to. Those big investors usually really do a lot of research.
According to the funds raised, this project turns out to be one of the most successful ones running now. The tempo of their fundraising is also impressing. Keep it up guys!
Activity: 210
Merit: 105
2750 eth with the actual market is a very nice achievement i think. Its just a start for the project but I think it show the interest of investors, cause it’s not a low amount especially with this hard market.
Now its 3100 ETH, and i think private sale participants are the true investors (long-term) and wont really care about the daily/weekly pump and dump.

Wow, they raised a lot, there must be many private investors that merit the project Smiley

Yeah, this is one of the things i pay attention to. Those big investors usually really do a lot of research.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Presale is live!
Have you read somewhere on Softcap or Hardcap? I have not found anything.
Maybe I missed something from Whitepaper. They gathered pretty well so far.Any news on other bounty's, other than on twitter?

They don't have a softcap. And regarding hard cap, it depends on the ICO. During the ICO, 350 000 000 tokens will be distributed. The lowest value is 0.10€ and the highest value is 0.18€.

Not very usual to not decalre at least a hard cap. I see it as an essential for evey project
Not having a hardcap looks very greedy to new investors. For a project like Biotron a few million should be enough.
Market will decide how much financing they need and this would be their hard cap

At least they have it limited by number of tokens. The final number will of course depend on how many tokens are sold and during which stage.
I think this is the first project I see without a hard cap. Maybe it's 0.18 multiplied by the total number of tokens.
Merit: 131

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

If the market gains some trust from investors, ICOs like Biotron can gain momentum on raising investments, but the markets are in decline still. (I'm not counting minor ups and downs)

There is no decline, exactly, there is a market attempt to rebound, but unfortunately a biased news storm causes the spill of weak hands, yet. stabilize and then grow, do not delay

Every time market tries to rebound, fall harder than before Smiley hopefully it will recover, we keep HODLing:) Some investors(like me) caught in wrong foot while downfall happening, so we have to HODL and dont sell our assets, because of this i am missing some ICOs. and i know there are people like me.
You are right, it's ups and downs are integral part of the crypto market, can say for sure - more and more people come to this crypto currency world and the total capitalization will only grow, all what need in this sitiation - hold.
Of course, this is not the best time for investment, but market fluctuations will soon stop. And the rate is stabilizing.

This year is being more irregular than expected, but it is a matter of time before it stabilizes and returns to the upward trend.
This does not happen all the time the rate went up! I think that now the market is in the stage of self-balancing and soon we will see the real exchange rates!
Pages:
Jump to: