Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Biotron.io Announcement - Transparent personal data analytics platform - page 62. (Read 29547 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
So the token sale is going to happen quite soon and will be just one week, this make me think the team is quite confident  Cool
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
WoW around 2750 in ETH investment by the people at this time is really good.

That is quite a surprising amount considering the current market sentiment. Although, maybe it can be explained by the sideways movements of Bitcoin.
I agree that it is almost $2 million, for such a market this is a very good amount and it continues to grow!

How long is the private investing phase running? 2750 ETH is definitely a good kickstart for the project
Activity: 420
Merit: 136

That is quite a surprising amount considering the current market sentiment. Although, maybe it can be explained by the sideways movements of Bitcoin.
I agree that it is almost $2 million, for such a market this is a very good amount and it continues to grow!
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Does they keep In confidentially our own data? (like name, second name, own info from social network)?
During the final stages of us processing your data, we are going to anonymize it. That means this sort of information will not be present in the final analyzed data batch that we are going to be selling. So you don´t have to worry.

When you say 'anonymize', do you mean all personal data like age, sex, location will be removed from the equation or do you mean, it will be anonymized on the count that it will remove the name and be clubbed along with data from other people into a category of people?

Probably just name and surname will be removed, because such factors as sex and age are usually pretty significant in various researches.

I think so! Age and sexuality will be very important things in analysis. Moreover, if most data will be removed, how can we make an analysis.
I see no problem with age and sex, if name and adress is anonymized.
And for statistics age and sex are very important.

While that is not an issue, what I am wondering is the method of collection. Does Biotron provide a platform with sets of questionnaire for a particular study or like facebook, just lift the data and user stats? Both are voluntary but one is more tacit while the other is passive.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
1 Week later its Ok, maybe we will run in the bull market till the 27. Smiley
Stabilizing and a slightly upwardtrend would be enough, but a bull market is also fine.

„but a bull market is also fine“? You think a bull market is not good and it should be just stabilize?  Huh
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Biotron ITE and BTRN token sale now launching on the 27th of March. Read why:

guess i will mark that day red on my calendar Smiley

thanks for the information ^^ might tweeting this around, too Smiley

Thanks for the update. There is a little hope that the market turns around before 27th.  Cheesy
Yes, let's hope that it will be so, in this market there are few people willing to invest in the new ICO.

I hope they have a fixed rate against ETH and not against USD
Activity: 310
Merit: 0
Does they keep In confidentially our own data? (like name, second name, own info from social network)?
During the final stages of us processing your data, we are going to anonymize it. That means this sort of information will not be present in the final analyzed data batch that we are going to be selling. So you don´t have to worry.

When you say 'anonymize', do you mean all personal data like age, sex, location will be removed from the equation or do you mean, it will be anonymized on the count that it will remove the name and be clubbed along with data from other people into a category of people?

Probably just name and surname will be removed, because such factors as sex and age are usually pretty significant in various researches.
Will this anonymization be constant or changeable? I mean sometimes hiding name and address for example is a good idea, and sometimes age and sex.

Does it offer secure multiparty computation? A bit like Enigma
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
2750 eth with the actual market is a very nice achievement i think. Its just a start for the project but I think it show the interest of investors, cause it’s not a low amount especially with this hard market.
Now its 3100 ETH, and i think private sale participants are the true investors (long-term) and wont really care about the daily/weekly pump and dump.
It all depends. If they are looking for gain in fiat currency then they would like to chase pumps but if they want to get gains in crypto then long-term projects are best suited for them
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
2750 eth with the actual market is a very nice achievement i think. Its just a start for the project but I think it show the interest of investors, cause it’s not a low amount especially with this hard market.
Now its 3100 ETH, and i think private sale participants are the true investors (long-term) and wont really care about the daily/weekly pump and dump.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Activity: 658
This year is being more irregular than expected, but it is a matter of time before it stabilizes and returns to the upward trend.
Media that is overly acting has caused all this, and now, new people wont jump in before there is a massive bullrun and hype again.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
An initial survey that justifies the activities of the Team and the Community in the official channels and forum, currently, but for sure we will still have a very great adhesion on the part of new users who will come, forward Biotron, forward ...
Activity: 210
projects with a very interesting website, the variety of information on the project is very transparent, including the total allocation of funds for each item added to the developed coin specifications, I believe this project will take a short time to launch its products
Activity: 574
Merit: 115

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

thats already a lot within only a couple of days Smiley whats the hard cap?

350 000 000 BTRN will be distributed during their ICO. I am not exactly sure what the hardcap will be because the tokens have different prices, depending on the different rounds. The lowest price per token is 0.10 € and the highest one is 0.18€.
Activity: 252

thats already a lot within only a couple of days Smiley whats the hard cap?
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Based on the team's skills they can do or improve what they are saying in their whitepaper. I really liked the idea of having the user in a central position in their product!

Totally agree with you! I am very excited what is coming up in the future. Hope to hear some good news.
Activity: 770
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
1 Week later its Ok, maybe we will run in the bull market till the 27. Smiley
Stabilizing and a slightly upwardtrend would be enough, but a bull market is also fine.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Biotron investment update in ETH - 12th March 2018

Around 2750 in ETH investment. That is good seeing the low market trend going on for somedays now. Hopefully, the market will turn towards moon and the ICO's get some investment.

If the market gains some trust from investors, ICOs like Biotron can gain momentum on raising investments, but the markets are in decline still. (I'm not counting minor ups and downs)

There is no decline, exactly, there is a market attempt to rebound, but unfortunately a biased news storm causes the spill of weak hands, yet. stabilize and then grow, do not delay

Every time market tries to rebound, fall harder than before Smiley hopefully it will recover, we keep HODLing:) Some investors(like me) caught in wrong foot while downfall happening, so we have to HODL and dont sell our assets, because of this i am missing some ICOs. and i know there are people like me.
You are right, it's ups and downs are integral part of the crypto market, can say for sure - more and more people come to this crypto currency world and the total capitalization will only grow, all what need in this sitiation - hold.
Of course, this is not the best time for investment, but market fluctuations will soon stop. And the rate is stabilizing.

This year is being more irregular than expected, but it is a matter of time before it stabilizes and returns to the upward trend.
It looks like we are currently in horizontal trend and we will be here a little longer than expected
Pages:
Jump to: