Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Biotron.io Announcement - Transparent personal data analytics platform - page 74. (Read 29547 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
www.Zercados.com

Live Facebook Q&A at 17.00 CET TODAY.

BIOTRON CEO & COO on what makes Biotron different from Datum and Datawallet.

Join us through https://www.facebook.com/events/2241347302555618/

The team is full of news. That's great, people will be able to get answers to the questions they are interested in straight from the team. You should make such Q&As a regular thing.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
I knew they would come with some interesting updates . When a team goes silent they explode with good news
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
Biotron's 'Bounty Program' is live!

Register at bounty.biotron.io.

Earn BTRN by spreading the word about our product and our token sale.

ITE starts on the 20th of March 2018.

Nice this is going to be useful to make some noise and let people now bout the project. Plus is not going to have a huge impact in the token economy  Smiley
Activity: 434
Your CMO (Peter Dendis) was a director of marketing in Decent and SophiaTX as well? He still working there of left this projects?
Yes thats true, i think thats why biotron doesnt hold any bounty campaign yet, maybe they will follow sophiattx marketing strategy.

But i cant understand this
He still working there of left this projects?

I mean Peter Dendis (CMO of Biotron) working in Decent and SophiaSX right now? Or he left this projects and working by this one?
Peter has left Sofia as of 1.2.2018 to fully concentrate on Biotron, but it all happened on very good terms, so our companies share a good and friendly relationship, but that is it.

I don't know if one should be happy about this. Seeing that I have my investment in SophiaTX. What I don't like is people lending their name to a project to raise funds only to leave when real work starts.

Yes. I dont like this as well, when people raised money in one project and leave this project and making another. But he was only CMO here. Not founder or developer.

While it is true that he was no founder or developer he still had an important role as the person in charge of the marketing. A change can be good or bad, which will be shown over time. But as I said, I am not such a fan about people hopping from one ICO to the next. This shows that they are not really interested in a project but just in making fast money. Anyways, I hope he is doing good here.

look at the bright side. the guy is bringing in experience from previous projects. that not bad at all.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
Your CMO (Peter Dendis) was a director of marketing in Decent and SophiaTX as well? He still working there of left this projects?
Yes thats true, i think thats why biotron doesnt hold any bounty campaign yet, maybe they will follow sophiattx marketing strategy.

I mean Peter Dendis (CMO of Biotron) working in Decent and SophiaSX right now? Or he left this projects and working by this one?
Peter has left Sofia as of 1.2.2018 to fully concentrate on Biotron, but it all happened on very good terms, so our companies share a good and friendly relationship, but that is it.

I don't know if one should be happy about this. Seeing that I have my investment in SophiaTX. What I don't like is people lending their name to a project to raise funds only to leave when real work starts.

Yes. I dont like this as well, when people raised money in one project and leave this project and making another. But he was only CMO here. Not founder or developer.

While it is true that he was no founder or developer he still had an important role as the person in charge of the marketing. A change can be good or bad, which will be shown over time. But as I said, I am not such a fan about people hopping from one ICO to the next. This shows that they are not really interested in a project but just in making fast money. Anyways, I hope he is doing good here.
Activity: 840
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

Activity: 210

Activity: 840
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

Will need to perform regular actions? or 1 time to make tweet? In this case it's seems more like airdrop.

I understand it that there is a max of 30 stakes you can get which means you can tweet until you reach the maximum of stakes.

There is 300k BTRN. How much cost 1 BTRN and what total supply of BTRN?
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
The private sale is live and already raised 2740 ETH, thats nice but the minimum investment is 200 ETH? and how much is the price/the bonus?
Yes, this stage is for participant who are ready to invest 200+ ETH. It doesn't really say what the price is or if you get a discount, because I believe such deals are negotiated privately. If you can afford to invest such an amount, you should contact the team directly.
I'm trying to figure out if putting a minimum of 200 ETH as investment is better than to allow smaller investments...
less investment needed = more participants.. possible faster way to reach the required target.
on the other hand, minimum investment like 200 ETH does up the counter in a faster way.
I'm in between for this one

200ETH is really a lot but we are also talking about a private round. I assume for the public sale they will lower the minimum.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250

In case of questions regarding the bounty program, please refer to our Telegram group https://t.me/biotronfoundation!

Weww, its only twitter campaign, i thought it will be many   Grin , or its just as a start?
Activity: 224

It's nice to hear this, Sophia has very good reputation - they have stable token price, and also they relentlessly follow the roadmap. It's good when experienced workers come to the project!
I am sure that these movements will have a very positive impact on the project, the more famous and active participants in the project team the better for everyone!

Partnerships in the crypto business are always good because it connects communities. The community behind a coin is the most important thing in this business.
I wouldn't say the most important because a working product is but definitely important
I think that partnerships strenghten a project so it can attract more investors but there are other important factors as marketing, product,...
Activity: 686
Merit: 100

In case of questions regarding the bounty program, please refer to our Telegram group https://t.me/biotronfoundation!

Wow finally! This bounty program will definitely spread the news about Biotron's project. I hope to see more bounty implemented on this project. Smiley
They fulfilled the expected schedule for the Bonuses, I hope they have great support and spread the word in and out of the forum, just over a week until the beginning of their Ico, but there are good winds blowing in your favor now
Activity: 315

Wow finally! This bounty program will definitely spread the news about Biotron's project. I hope to see more bounty implemented on this project. Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 106

It's nice to hear this, Sophia has very good reputation - they have stable token price, and also they relentlessly follow the roadmap. It's good when experienced workers come to the project!
I am sure that these movements will have a very positive impact on the project, the more famous and active participants in the project team the better for everyone!

Partnerships in the crypto business are always good because it connects communities. The community behind a coin is the most important thing in this business.
I wouldn't say the most important because a working product is but definitely important
Merit: 22
The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

Activity: 224
Will you guys also make a translation bounty? I think this helps a lot to spread the word because many people can't understand English.

atm, there is only a twitter bounty campaign, but you can ask on the telegram channel.
I don't like this whole bounty idea. It can only lead to huge dump after ico

but bounty give also a good promotion. A lil dump is realistic. But thats crypto Smiley
I think it should be translated at least to the 5 most used languages in crypto to reach as many people as possible.
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
Will you guys also make a translation bounty? I think this helps a lot to spread the word because many people can't understand English.

atm, there is only a twitter bounty campaign, but you can ask on the telegram channel.

but bounty give also a good promotion. A lil dump is realistic. But thats crypto Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 100

As long as the bounty is not too large, then it should be fine
Merit: 106

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

Pages:
Jump to: