Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Biotron.io Announcement - Transparent personal data analytics platform - page 69. (Read 29547 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Who are the direct competitors on the market? Did you do any competitive analysis? What are your advantages? Do you have any prior agreements already? Will you mint tokens before or after sale? If before -what will happen to unsold tokens? Will it be open source code available on the GitHub? Thanks

Datum is similar, but i never felt bullish about that project. I think Biotron's project is a lot more concrete already, they know what they want, explain it well and seem to already have more of a product ready haha.

You are saying that it's similar to Datum but you like Biotron more because they have a product ready? What do you mean exactly? is there a demo or something like that, that I don't know of?
Maybe it was ironic with the "haha"?
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
Who are the direct competitors on the market? Did you do any competitive analysis? What are your advantages? Do you have any prior agreements already? Will you mint tokens before or after sale? If before -what will happen to unsold tokens? Will it be open source code available on the GitHub? Thanks

Datum is similar, but i never felt bullish about that project. I think Biotron's project is a lot more concrete already, they know what they want, explain it well and seem to already have more of a product ready haha.

You are saying that it's similar to Datum but you like Biotron more because they have a product ready? What do you mean exactly? is there a demo or something like that, that I don't know of?
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Except datum I dont know any project, which is similiar to this.
But if a project is successful, competitors can copy the idea fast and make it even better.
Activity: 210
Merit: 105

Activity: 280
Merit: 106
and helps liquidity and mistakes, it's easier to send 2 coins instead of doing some maths to see if you must send 0.0002 or 0.002 for example, how many errors have you seen with decimals in etherdelta for example?
That's true but if you have to send 100000 for a simple payment these errors can also occur. The best is a token price in the range of 1-100 USD.
Using such decentralized exchanges we must be extremely careful, check every order. I hope there will come times when such orders with very different price will not be created programmatically.
Every single investor needs to be careful while trading, especially on exchanges like Ether delta
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
and helps liquidity and mistakes, it's easier to send 2 coins instead of doing some maths to see if you must send 0.0002 or 0.002 for example, how many errors have you seen with decimals in etherdelta for example?
That's true but if you have to send 100000 for a simple payment these errors can also occur. The best is a token price in the range of 1-100 USD.

Errors can happen in both ways i think, whether its 100000 or 0.00001 that s no different than each other.

Ps. we are waiting anxiously to see q&a in youtube!

I agree, especially when people are intoxicated/mentally-exhausted/sleepy, any sort of error is possible.
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
yes also monetising analytic's products is a great idea.
Activity: 938
Merit: 159

We are going to have the video up on youtube hopefully soon, and when we do, we shall post the link here for your convenience.
Until then, for everyone else who doesn´t mind FB video, you can find the Q&A here: https://www.facebook.com/ICOindex/videos/760088777529326/

Very interesting video. Thanks for it.

Now that you decided not to build your own blockchain I can't wait that you announce the partnership (with a blockchain platform?) early next week.

Yes, me too. Btw, I like their approach to focus on their core business of data analytics and outsource the building of their own blockchain.
I am sure this is the right decision, so the team will be able to focus on the implementation of the project goals without being distracted by other matters.

i just watched the video very interesting and explicative i hope to see it soon on youtube, i remain in expectation of the announcement of a prestigious partnership with a company that makes available the blockchain
Activity: 602
Merit: 105

Errors can happen in both ways i think, whether its 100000 or 0.00001 that s no different than each other.

Ps. we are waiting anxiously to see q&a in youtube!
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
Using such decentralized exchanges we must be extremely careful, check every order. I hope there will come times when such orders with very different price will not be created programmatically.
Merit: 106

We are going to have the video up on youtube hopefully soon, and when we do, we shall post the link here for your convenience.
Until then, for everyone else who doesn´t mind FB video, you can find the Q&A here: https://www.facebook.com/ICOindex/videos/760088777529326/

Now that you decided not to build your own blockchain I can't wait that you announce the partnership (with a blockchain platform?) early next week.

Yes, me too. Btw, I like their approach to focus on their core business of data analytics and outsource the building of their own blockchain.
I am sure this is the right decision, so the team will be able to focus on the implementation of the project goals without being distracted by other matters.

I don't like this idea. Their own blockchain would be perfectly suited for their needs
Merit: 22
The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled
Activity: 168
Merit: 4

Activity: 490
Merit: 104
As far as I know they have similar concept as the project Datum, however there are differences - Biotron will analyze the data.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
Nice article on bobsguide, I especially like this: The key phrase is transparency. The common user is quite unaware of the amount of data that can be collected in different ways, and we should be bringing it to their attention and educating them.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
cant wait for the token sale ^^ i guess i will dip in and get some tokens to long term hodl ><
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Biotron's 'Bounty Program' is live!

Register at bounty.biotron.io.

Earn BTRN by spreading the word about our product and our token sale.

ITE starts on the 20th of March 2018.
In case of questions regarding the bounty program, please refer to our Telegram group https://t.me/biotronfoundation!

Wow finally! This bounty program will definitely spread the news about Biotron's project. I hope to see more bounty implemented on this project. Smiley
This is very good news, I will definitely join the bounty program! Thank you very much for the link!

I, too, join in the bounty program this project! I am confident in the success of the platform and extra coins will not hurt)

There are no 'extra' coins I would say. Every coin is needed) I am also going to join this bounty, there are no so many good projects nowadays
Activity: 406
Merit: 107
Biotron's 'Bounty Program' is live!

Register at bounty.biotron.io.

Earn BTRN by spreading the word about our product and our token sale.

ITE starts on the 20th of March 2018.
In case of questions regarding the bounty program, please refer to our Telegram group https://t.me/biotronfoundation!

Wow finally! This bounty program will definitely spread the news about Biotron's project. I hope to see more bounty implemented on this project. Smiley
This is very good news, I will definitely join the bounty program! Thank you very much for the link!

I, too, join in the bounty program this project! I am confident in the success of the platform and extra coins will not hurt)
Activity: 798
Merit: 115

The decision has already been made? That's a good move for the beginning. The resources that could have gone to the blockchain building now can go to other no less important matters. Interesting to know which blockchain you decided to partner up with.
Pages:
Jump to: