Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Biotron.io Announcement - Transparent personal data analytics platform - page 77. (Read 29547 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 261
This going to be a very good and interesting platform in my opinion. Am looking forward to following up the progress of this project and also contribute to the Initial Coin Offering. The fact that it's on it's own blockchain guarantees it a future

It's refreshing to see a new blockchain project. After all those ethereum base token project ,
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
I think too that a marketing campaign would be a good for the suces of the project before the launch of the ico. The project has some bankable features to promote also, I don’t think it will be that hard to improve the visibility.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Is there a rewards topic currently active for Biotron? it would be interesting to participate and be aware of the amount dumped in these activities, despite having an eviction whenever there are reward programs, valuable projects like Biotron tend to present a great power of recovery

they dont have any bounty campaign ongoing, if you mean that. only referral system atm.
i do not think there is any kind of bounty campaign active for this project except the referral program, and is normal that the price of the token drops a bit after the end of the ico but you have to see the value in the medium, long term

Since they have the former marketing director of SophiaTX on board and SophiaTX had a successful ICO without any bounty program I believe they'll do without a bounty campaign... and will probably have a successful ICO  Smiley
This is what I was trying to say - there could be a successful ico without bounty program
When they plan to launch beta? I think if they don't have finished product, or something else that would can allocated they from hundreds ICO projects there is a need for advertising to attract investors.
Of course, they should increase the advertising campaign as the ICO approaches to have success.
Exactly, there is no much time left to the ico so they should hurry up

I am pretty sure they already have am exact plan for their advertisement. And yes, it is possible to have a successful ICO even without giving away free tokens to bounty hunters. There are several other projects who didn't need one, so I am sure Biotron will just do fine aswell.
It will be wonderful to see the project unfold and evolve without wasting many tokens with bounty hunters, and of course, gradually increasing marketing around the Project
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
Is there a rewards topic currently active for Biotron? it would be interesting to participate and be aware of the amount dumped in these activities, despite having an eviction whenever there are reward programs, valuable projects like Biotron tend to present a great power of recovery

they dont have any bounty campaign ongoing, if you mean that. only referral system atm.
i do not think there is any kind of bounty campaign active for this project except the referral program, and is normal that the price of the token drops a bit after the end of the ico but you have to see the value in the medium, long term

Since they have the former marketing director of SophiaTX on board and SophiaTX had a successful ICO without any bounty program I believe they'll do without a bounty campaign... and will probably have a successful ICO  Smiley
This is what I was trying to say - there could be a successful ico without bounty program
When they plan to launch beta? I think if they don't have finished product, or something else that would can allocated they from hundreds ICO projects there is a need for advertising to attract investors.
Of course, they should increase the advertising campaign as the ICO approaches to have success.

I am pretty sure they already have am exact plan for their advertisement. And yes, it is possible to have a successful ICO even without giving away free tokens to bounty hunters. There are several other projects who didn't need one, so I am sure Biotron will just do fine aswell.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Presale is live!
Bitcoin Garden: Monetising Personal Data Is Easy. Turning It Into High-value Analytics Is Biotron
https://bitcoingarden.org/monetising-personal-data-is-easy-turning-it-into-high-value-analytics-is-biotron/

Several brands already help users to monetise and control their raw personal data thanks to blockchain technology and cryptocurrency. However, only Biotron turns personal data into high-value analytics products that deliver more value for customers, better returns for users, and drive innovation.

Personal data is a commodity and data exchange products offer a valuable service. Data exchanges allow individuals to unlock the financial value of their own personal data. They give control back to the people who generate personal data, allowing them to decide what information they want to trade and who with....

Thats good news, good promotion on Bitcoingarden. Hope we see more soon.
I think it is time that we control our data and not the big companies that benefit at our expense.
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
Bitcoin Garden: Monetising Personal Data Is Easy. Turning It Into High-value Analytics Is Biotron
https://bitcoingarden.org/monetising-personal-data-is-easy-turning-it-into-high-value-analytics-is-biotron/

Several brands already help users to monetise and control their raw personal data thanks to blockchain technology and cryptocurrency. However, only Biotron turns personal data into high-value analytics products that deliver more value for customers, better returns for users, and drive innovation.

Personal data is a commodity and data exchange products offer a valuable service. Data exchanges allow individuals to unlock the financial value of their own personal data. They give control back to the people who generate personal data, allowing them to decide what information they want to trade and who with....

Thats good news, good promotion on Bitcoingarden. Hope we see more soon.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106

Activity: 2054
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden

Activity: 434

The beta should be started when everything is ready. Otherwise, the devs may do some very bad advertising to the project unknown to wide audience
Activity: 266
Presale is live!

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

Since they have the former marketing director of SophiaTX on board and SophiaTX had a successful ICO without any bounty program I believe they'll do without a bounty campaign... and will probably have a successful ICO  Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Since they have the former marketing director of SophiaTX on board and SophiaTX had a successful ICO without any bounty program I believe they'll do without a bounty campaign... and will probably have a successful ICO  Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
I heard about Sophia and Decent, they are two top notch project. Sophia was the one working to integrate blockchain into SAP, isn't it?

yes thats it, it was the ico with SAP.  Smiley

So turns out that now I'm more confident on Biotron knowing where one team's member come from. It can turn out pretty good with such experience
Activity: 938
Merit: 159

Activity: 490
Merit: 104
Your CMO (Peter Dendis) was a director of marketing in Decent and SophiaTX as well? He still working there of left this projects?
Yes thats true, i think thats why biotron doesnt hold any bounty campaign yet, maybe they will follow sophiattx marketing strategy.

But i cant understand this
He still working there of left this projects?

I mean Peter Dendis (CMO of Biotron) working in Decent and SophiaSX right now? Or he left this projects and working by this one?
Peter has left Sofia as of 1.2.2018 to fully concentrate on Biotron, but it all happened on very good terms, so our companies share a good and friendly relationship, but that is it.
It's nice to hear this, Sophia has very good reputation - they have stable token price, and also they relentlessly follow the roadmap. It's good when experienced workers come to the project!
Activity: 406
Merit: 107
Do you guys plan any airdrop? Seems like you don't have much attention at the moment. You need more to get successful.
They will have a referral program, but im not sure about the airdrop.
I read somewhere, that they wont make an airdrop.
Why is that they decided not to make an airdrop? Where in Fact most of the campaign always have it on the team.

it still depend what kind of investors you are targeting, and airdrop will, if at all, attract small investors

An airdrop is certainly useless if your target group are big investors. But I think that Biotron also needs to attract many small investors since they need a large userbase for their platform, similar to Datum project.
I think they should look at the experience of their "Competitors". The more small investors, the better for the community as a whole, no one will be able to dictate the course!
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
Yes, maybe one of them can use the data or the API and benefit from it.
In the best case even both, a win win situation.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
I heard about Sophia and Decent, they are two top notch project. Sophia was the one working to integrate blockchain into SAP, isn't it?

It was a good venture and the base idea of biotron is really nice so I really feel that it got good vibe towards the investors and hopefully we'll see the support in the sale.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100

I haven't heard much in crypto twitter from SophiaTX recently. I hope they are still progressing well with their project; the crypto space would benefit from an actual blockchain being successfully integrated with an ubiquitous real-world software such as SAP
Pages:
Jump to: