Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Biotron.io Announcement - Transparent personal data analytics platform - page 76. (Read 29547 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
It's all about the cryptocoins
The private sale is live and already raised 2740 ETH, thats nice but the minimum investment is 200 ETH? and how much is the price/the bonus?
Yes, this stage is for participant who are ready to invest 200+ ETH. It doesn't really say what the price is or if you get a discount, because I believe such deals are negotiated privately. If you can afford to invest such an amount, you should contact the team directly.
I'm trying to figure out if putting a minimum of 200 ETH as investment is better than to allow smaller investments...
less investment needed = more participants.. possible faster way to reach the required target.
on the other hand, minimum investment like 200 ETH does up the counter in a faster way.
I'm in between for this one
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
The private sale is live and already raised 2740 ETH, thats nice but the minimum investment is 200 ETH? and how much is the price/the bonus?

Yes, this stage is for participant who are ready to invest 200+ ETH. It doesn't really say what the price is or if you get a discount, because I believe such deals are negotiated privately. If you can afford to invest such an amount, you should contact the team directly.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Independent rating platform Icobench added Biotron: 4.1 - excellent result!
https://icobench.com/ico/biotron-io

I really don't believe icobench's objectivity. Sometimes they are giving huge ratings to very bad projects and sometimes they are giving very low ratings to very good ones.

That's true, even though a good rating always helps even if it comes from a bad site.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

I really don't believe icobench's objectivity. Sometimes they are giving huge ratings to very bad projects and sometimes they are giving very low ratings to very good ones.
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
Your CMO (Peter Dendis) was a director of marketing in Decent and SophiaTX as well? He still working there of left this projects?
Yes thats true, i think thats why biotron doesnt hold any bounty campaign yet, maybe they will follow sophiattx marketing strategy.
But i cant understand this
He still working there of left this projects?
I mean Peter Dendis (CMO of Biotron) working in Decent and SophiaSX right now? Or he left this projects and working by this one?
Peter has left Sofia as of 1.2.2018 to fully concentrate on Biotron, but it all happened on very good terms, so our companies share a good and friendly relationship, but that is it.
Is there a specific reason why he left before Decent AND SophiaTX? This is his third ICO project then in a short time.
His project or partnership ? I think there is a difference . Many crypto projects has same founders and team
Really? Isnt this a sign of some kind of scam? It could be suspicious.
I would not play the scam card just yet, it does seem strange, but most of those advisors / marketing people aim on several projects... the work itself stays the same, no matter what project it is.. the only difference in each project is the target group...
So... Experienced people on board helps out the project to launch... after that, it's up to the dev team to keep it alive Smiley

I don't want to say this is scam. I am just curious why someone is leaving 2 projects short after they are released. Both Decent and SophiaTX are not really old and still need a good marketing etc.
But yes I think it is somehow strange to see someone hop from one project to the next.
Activity: 434
Your CMO (Peter Dendis) was a director of marketing in Decent and SophiaTX as well? He still working there of left this projects?
Yes thats true, i think thats why biotron doesnt hold any bounty campaign yet, maybe they will follow sophiattx marketing strategy.
I mean Peter Dendis (CMO of Biotron) working in Decent and SophiaSX right now? Or he left this projects and working by this one?
Peter has left Sofia as of 1.2.2018 to fully concentrate on Biotron, but it all happened on very good terms, so our companies share a good and friendly relationship, but that is it.
Is there a specific reason why he left before Decent AND SophiaTX? This is his third ICO project then in a short time.
His project or partnership ? I think there is a difference . Many crypto projects has same founders and team
I would not play the scam card just yet, it does seem strange, but most of those advisors / marketing people aim on several projects... the work itself stays the same, no matter what project it is.. the only difference in each project is the target group...
So... Experienced people on board helps out the project to launch... after that, it's up to the dev team to keep it alive Smiley

Before joining Decent, Peter was an entrepeneur for 10 years, and that sort of desire for adventure and building something of your own just doesn't disappear. He tried working as an employee for for a year, but in the end, he could not resist leaving to start something of his own again. And that thing is Biotron, since he is a co-founder of our project.
Also thank you for the trust you put in us!

I really loved his work when he was an employer. Joined sophiatx ico and get nice profit with it.

And now i think he will make a better job because he is working for himself. This is the best motivation.

sure, that will definitely be motivating . I hope he puts his best for this project.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Before joining Decent, Peter was an entrepeneur for 10 years, and that sort of desire for adventure and building something of your own just doesn't disappear. He tried working as an employee for for a year, but in the end, he could not resist leaving to start something of his own again. And that thing is Biotron, since he is a co-founder of our project.
Also thank you for the trust you put in us!

I really loved his work when he was an employer. Joined sophiatx ico and get nice profit with it.

And now i think he will make a better job because he is working for himself. This is the best motivation.
Activity: 840
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

Nice. Do you planning partnership with them? And with Decent as well?
Activity: 350
It's all about the cryptocoins
Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Activity: 476
Do you guys plan any airdrop? Seems like you don't have much attention at the moment. You need more to get successful.
They will have a referral program, but im not sure about the airdrop.
I read somewhere, that they wont make an airdrop.

Can you still find the source of this news about airdrop.  what's the difference between referral program and airdrop .
Does the referral program have token reward?

The 25% of token reserved for "user acquisition" will be given to actual users of the app not some random people on the Internet. Users of the app create data that Biotron can analyze and sell. If thy were doing a regular airdrop people would just dump the token without using the app.

This is a wise rule. The active user of app can get reward  can attract users to use app and  generate data . Instead of give free token to free dumper

Yeah, giving rewards to active users instead of random people will surely give a win win solution for both sides.

I think it will also be quite convenient to use the app as it mostly tracks your location so you don't have to actively solve tasks like joining Twitter or click on a link, for example. Just live your live and you can make some money.  
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Do you guys plan any airdrop? Seems like you don't have much attention at the moment. You need more to get successful.

Can you still find the source of this news about airdrop.  what's the difference between referral program and airdrop .

The 25% of token reserved for "user acquisition" will be given to actual users of the app not some random people on the Internet. Users of the app create data that Biotron can analyze and sell. If thy were doing a regular airdrop people would just dump the token without using the app.

This is a wise rule. The active user of app can get reward  can attract users to use app and  generate data . Instead of give free token to free dumper

Yeah, giving rewards to active users instead of random people will surely give a win win solution for both sides.

I understand it that the reserved tokens will not only be given to active users but also be spent for marketing campaigns, partnerships, etc. Or did they confirm that these tokens will be airdropped to existing users?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

Activity: 392

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

Activity: 798
Merit: 262
This going to be a very good and interesting platform in my opinion. Am looking forward to following up the progress of this project and also contribute to the Initial Coin Offering. The fact that it's on it's own blockchain guarantees it a future

It's refreshing to see a new blockchain project. After all those ethereum base token project ,

own blockchain is just proposed but we might not see it in reality. It's not yet decided.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
This going to be a very good and interesting platform in my opinion. Am looking forward to following up the progress of this project and also contribute to the Initial Coin Offering. The fact that it's on it's own blockchain guarantees it a future

it also seems they got a competent team behind, so i have no trouble to believe this project is going places Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: