Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Biotron.io Announcement - Transparent personal data analytics platform - page 79. (Read 29547 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Do you guys plan any airdrop? Seems like you don't have much attention at the moment. You need more to get successful.
They will have a referral program, but im not sure about the airdrop.
I read somewhere, that they wont make an airdrop.

Can you still find the source of this news about airdrop.  what's the difference between referral program and airdrop .
Does the referral program have token reward?
In regards to the airdrop and bounty campaigns, we have yet to make a decision on them. For now, we´re only saying that currently our main priority is on the refferal program. And the refferal program is of course going to incorporate some sort of incentive for those involved.

I think this is a smart move. Active users of the app are very imortant so incentivizing the use is the right thing to so.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
It is nice that they are trusting their project to go without bounty and airdrops.

Bounty and airdrops come from investors pocket and bring money to companies so investors should be happy because they chose this way.

sorry but not it doesn't. investors don't pay for bounties, not directly. plus it might be a boon for a project if it catches on.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
It is nice that they are trusting their project to go without bounty and airdrops.

Bounty and airdrops come from investors pocket and bring money to companies so investors should be happy because they chose this way.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
welcome to my world
Do you guys plan any airdrop? Seems like you don't have much attention at the moment. You need more to get successful.

Can you still find the source of this news about airdrop.  what's the difference between referral program and airdrop .
In regards to the airdrop and bounty campaigns, we have yet to make a decision on them. For now, we´re only saying that currently our main priority is on the refferal program. And the refferal program is of course going to incorporate some sort of incentive for those involved.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
welcome to my world
I started to read the white paper and I'm delighted, it seems to me that you will succeed. I apologize for the inattention, but where can I see your road map?
If you continue to read the whitepaper, the Roadmap is on page 35 of it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
Why is that they decided not to make an airdrop? Where in Fact most of the campaign always have it on the team.

it still depend what kind of investors you are targeting, and airdrop will, if at all, attract small investors

true and most airdrop are worthless, 10 to 20 usd .. its a waste of time collecting those bounty. Also a waste of funds
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
Referral program work well usually, it’s a good thing to develop the visibility of the projet fast. I think it’s a good choice from the team to do that, and biotron will aim a huge market, the possibility of the platfrom will possibly attract a lot of people.
i do not even think they will do an airdrop, the referral program is already an effective way to attract new users and an incentive for users to advertise and earn tokens...

But its still an effective way to spread the word about your project. Why not do both?

When they are giving away too many tokens for free there is the risk of a dump after the ICO. And when people speculate on such a dump they won't have any incentive to buy in the ICO.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250

Can you still find the source of this news about airdrop.  what's the difference between referral program and airdrop .
Referral program means you can get paid by inviting some people to join/contribute in the project, so yes it has token reward
And airdrop means you can get free token, maybe with a few tasks.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Referral program work well usually, it’s a good thing to develop the visibility of the projet fast. I think it’s a good choice from the team to do that, and biotron will aim a huge market, the possibility of the platfrom will possibly attract a lot of people.
i do not even think they will do an airdrop, the referral program is already an effective way to attract new users and an incentive for users to advertise and earn tokens...

But its still an effective way to spread the word about your project. Why not do both?
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
Why is that they decided not to make an airdrop? Where in Fact most of the campaign always have it on the team.

it still depend what kind of investors you are targeting, and airdrop will, if at all, attract small investors

An airdrop is certainly useless if your target group are big investors. But I think that Biotron also needs to attract many small investors since they need a large userbase for their platform, similar to Datum project.

Guys, they already told us that they want to make an referral program, which is way better then an airdrop...
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

An airdrop is certainly useless if your target group are big investors. But I think that Biotron also needs to attract many small investors since they need a large userbase for their platform, similar to Datum project.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
I started to read the white paper and I'm delighted, it seems to me that you will succeed. I apologize for the inattention, but where can I see your road map?

You can find it on the official website https://biotron.io/#/, just scroll down. Also, it's in the end of the whitepaper (p. 35).
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

Activity: 476

The 25% of token reserved for "user acquisition" will be given to actual users of the app not some random people on the Internet. Users of the app create data that Biotron can analyze and sell. If thy were doing a regular airdrop people would just dump the token without using the app.
Activity: 392

Activity: 188
Activity: 588
i don't think people interested in investing would partecipate in an airdrop, in my opinion they are just a waste of time and attract just people who want to grab few dollars

Sure, id say 80% of the people participating in an airdrop are just there for the quick dollars, but there are also the 20% who are interested in the project and might invest
airdrop is a very good way to advertise, it will reach a lot of investors

agreed, there will always be people who become aware of the project thru these. it's not a bad thing.
Activity: 266
i don't think people interested in investing would partecipate in an airdrop, in my opinion they are just a waste of time and attract just people who want to grab few dollars

Sure, id say 80% of the people participating in an airdrop are just there for the quick dollars, but there are also the 20% who are interested in the project and might invest
airdrop is a very good way to advertise, it will reach a lot of investors
Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Pages:
Jump to: