Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Biotron.io Announcement - Transparent personal data analytics platform - page 80. (Read 29547 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
i don't think people interested in investing would partecipate in an airdrop, in my opinion they are just a waste of time and attract just people who want to grab few dollars
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
Do you guys plan any airdrop? Seems like you don't have much attention at the moment. You need more to get successful.
They will have a referral program, but im not sure about the airdrop.
I read somewhere, that they wont make an airdrop.

Other projects don't have airdrops either but also get a lot of publicity. I don't think an airdrop is needed to get as much attention as possible.

Yeah its true. As long as the project possesses a viable,innovative and unique concept, word of mouth will often make the project known to the crypto community.

Airdrop is just to attract people attentions and it won't give significant effect to the whole project. The platform itself and how the team handle the project will determine everything.

An airdrop does attract attention and there are chances that one in a thousand airdrop participant will invest in the ICO.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
Do you guys plan any airdrop? Seems like you don't have much attention at the moment. You need more to get successful.

Other projects don't have airdrops either but also get a lot of publicity. I don't think an airdrop is needed to get as much attention as possible.

If they do an referral program they don't need an airdrop. I think ref programs can work better then airdrops to spread the word about a project as the community is directly involved in making advertisement for the project. For an airdrop you mostely just reach people who somehow know about the airdrop, for an ref people want more coins through more refs, so they tell much more people about the project.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

Yeah its true. As long as the project possesses a viable,innovative and unique concept, word of mouth will often make the project known to the crypto community.

Airdrop is just to attract people attentions and it won't give significant effect to the whole project. The platform itself and how the team handle the project will determine everything.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
If you stay on Ethereum blockchain, you we'll open up a channel (even off chain maybe?) for micro payments? Or maybe Ethereum will prove me wrong and this year will be able to handle fast micropayments
I don't think that will happen. They should aim for a faster blockchain to achieve fast micropayment transactions.
I looks difficult to believe that Ethereum is going to be able to handle fast micropayments so I think they should use another blockchain.

Ethereum is planning to scale and move from Proof of Work to Proof of Stake in the foreseeable future. That should be alright in terms of micropayment. As of right now, it is not the greatest but the versatility is better than some available at the moment.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

Decent marketing and bounty will spread the word out.. much more imo then an airdrop.

i think so, airdrop only make a token hype in short time, not for long time
Activity: 196

Decent marketing and bounty will spread the word out.. much more imo then an airdrop.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Referral program work well usually, it’s a good thing to develop the visibility of the projet fast. I think it’s a good choice from the team to do that, and biotron will aim a huge market, the possibility of the platfrom will possibly attract a lot of people.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12

Activity: 184
this project has a purpose supported by the concept of mature, I also see the allocation of funds for each item developed, but in terms of coin promotion, whether the project is not using bounty campaign?
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
It is something that certainly brings new buyers and supporters to Plataforma and Ico, but I do not see it as a priority, because there is still time enough for this, to interact with the Community in its channels can be the greatest urgency now, clarify the doubts and in then spread the word with the aid of airdrop
Activity: 658
Activity: 770
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

good question, but i am sure they will do some marketing witn bountys and more. Smiley

Nowadays, (even todays downfall) bounty and marketing campaigns importance is getting bigger and bigger. I think devs will be planning that in the near future.
You don't need to pay some random people advertise your ico through bounty campaign. It's inefficient
Some random people which are reading, discussing and thinking since weeks about a project.
I would not say, that it is inefficient.
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
you are right, biotron is able to receive and process different datasets from users in near-realtime.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
It would be great that the developers would give some sort interview for bloggers, I like watching ICO reviews, live performances - but currently
 in YouTube there is not enough info about Biotron.
The problem with interviews and reviews on blogs or YouTube is that their authors wants to be paid in exchange for interviews
Activity: 210
Merit: 105

Well, as long as the soft cap is reached and the rest of the tokens are burned. It's quite favorable for investors. I think they will get attention soon enough once it shows up among Youtube reviewers.
Activity: 300
Merit: 100
I started to read the white paper and I'm delighted, it seems to me that you will succeed. I apologize for the inattention, but where can I see your road map?
Activity: 434
It would be great that the developers would give some sort interview for bloggers, I like watching ICO reviews, live performances - but currently
Maybe that's just not the time for marketing yet? The devs probably make sure everything is going smoothly, and only afterwards they do start some advertizing be it bounty compaign or youtube reviews
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
Pages:
Jump to: