Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitBean is Now Bean Cash | First v3 POS | First 20MB Max Blocks | 7+ Yrs. - page 100. (Read 276084 times)

Activity: 722
Merit: 500
Interesting price action.

Let's not try to rush too fast. Lot's too be done Wink
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency

100.000 BitB GiveAway
( Total btc in giveaway: 0.02 Btc @20sat)

Tweet this image with some comments about BitBean and get 10.000 BitB

To be eligible the tweet must have: #BitBean #BitB @BitBeanCoin

Note: One payout per twitter account only // Retweets will not be eligible, must be a new tweet!

To get the BitB leave the direct link to the tweet or send it to me on PM with the Address to get your Bitbean (need this step to verification and payment)

2Di3itiBJ6umuTRWHRktU7D8VB87ZsHRUo

I love bitb
Activity: 435
"Bean Cash..More Than Digital Cash!"
Could someone post a recent files for blockchain so I can sync a lot faster?

Two current services, the first has a more recent SnapShot:

http://cryptochainer.com
Kiklo's Premium Bootstrap Service

Stop by Live Chat if you need further assistance.

Activity: 168
Merit: 102
Could someone post a recent files for blockchain so I can sync a lot faster?

addnode=107.174.34.78
addnode=118.102.74.85
addnode=137.74.64.16
addnode=144.76.237.39
addnode=167.114.208.68
addnode=173.208.164.34
addnode=173.30.93.223
addnode=188.134.72.213
addnode=188.40.80.137
addnode=205.251.171.138
addnode=217.175.119.125
addnode=217.28.10.46
addnode=23.92.215.194
addnode=5.189.156.99
addnode=50.204.87.222
addnode=77.177.141.166
addnode=77.178.100.176
addnode=81.131.101.120
addnode=85.114.142.88
addnode=88.198.53.194
addnode=89.163.152.147
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I invested here yesterday and today and I will continue to invest a small amount every day. This is the one hidden gem that I wont be missing out on.

Congrats on getting some Beans and welcome to the BitBean community. That is a great strategy and it''s one I use however I buy my Beans every single week normally on Sunday's as I use some of my earnings I earn from faucets and invest it into BitBeans to build my current stake and in return earn more staking rewards. Good luck!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
A.K.A. Ace Rothstein
Buy some more

Why, why should I buy any? Is the dev even doing anything with the project? Tell me why I should buy and if you convince me I'll buy 1 btc worth right now.

If you do some reading you'll know that the dev is very active and even offers a customer service hotline. Show me another coin that does that?
No one should need to convince you of anything, you'll either invest based on your own research or you'll pass. I did my research and decided to invest.

Frank Lefty Rosenthal Signing Out.
Activity: 221
seems volume going high. great
Activity: 602
Buy some more

Why, why should I buy any? Is the dev even doing anything with the project? Tell me why I should buy and if you convince me I'll buy 1 btc worth right now.
Buy some more

Did you not read my post? I said, Im buying more every day.
Activity: 352
Merit: 251
I invested here yesterday and today and I will continue to invest a small amount every day. This is the one hidden gem that I wont be missing out on.
Cool mockup.

Just wondering how the live support will work and what kind of support will be offered?

Currently these are the following avenues of support:

Our current integrated infrastructure allows us to funnel support contacts to a Central Support Room, regardless of origination. Our Central Support Room is usually staffed with 1-3 members of our Support Group at various times. Support Group members are able to maintain contact to the Central Support Room via desktop and mobile apps. With the exception of the telephone hot-line, support is currently provided ad-hoc, by volunteers that are also part of our DevCore team. To support BitBean World-wide,  our Support Group has translation tools available in our Central Support Room, to assist users from non-English speaking countries.

As BitBean grows, the plan is to increase the size of our Support Group and implement a more structured assignment, with specific time periods being assigned, so there is always someone staffing the Central Support Room. Our Support Group will also have access to our own hosted Mantis Bug Tracker (which is being integrated into our Dev-Ops platform). Our Live Public Chat  will be switching to a new integrated platform, with the new Team Bean Portal coming on-line. So Public Chat will no longer be mingled with Support Chat. Support Chat will only be hosted by our select Support Group members. Another change coming will be a separate Public Support telephone number, with Tier-3 level support. It will be staffed by volunteers in the same manner as our existing number. With the additional number, we'll have a free telephone support option, delivered - best effort.  When the new number goes live, our existing number will continue, but be dedicated to Tier-2 and Tier 1 level support for consumers and merchants (pre-paid and handled by paid staff).

The mission for BitBean, is to gain mainstream adoption as a World-wide Digital Currency ("Digital Cash")!. On our way to achieving that goal, we have to take support very serious and be prepared to handle consumer and merchant (business class) issues as they arise. To be a 'PayPal - class' network, we need to do more than provide over 1,300 TPS (Transactions Per Second) -- we need to operate with World-class support too! May not happen overnight..and may be a little bumpy on the way, but that is the Vision!  Smiley

Bean Core - A World-wide Virtual Company
Core Developers of BitBean
"BitBean, Bitcoin's Big Little Brother -- Fast..Simple..Secure..More Than Digital Cash!"

Activity: 154
A.K.A. Ace Rothstein
Cool mockup.

Just wondering how the live support will work and what kind of support will be offered?

Overview Of BitBean Services & Applications -- Current & Planned Over The Next Few Months

A Web-site (www.bitbean.org) update & overhaul is in the works. As part of this, we'll be updating the Menu and associated links.

The following is a sketch of a mock up for the proposed menu & links:

Some of these services are already existing, with some currently being developed. This mock-up also represents additional services and developments that we expect to see implemented in the next few days, weeks and months, as more pieces are developed and deployed. If you have a BitBean Service or Application you would like us to link to, let us know by dropping by our Live Community Hangout (Firefox is recommended until we get a new CA) and letting us know.

You can view the latest updates to this Mock-up by typing the command "/sketch WebSite Menu" (without quotes) when you are in the Live Chat Hangout.

If you have recommendations or improvements to the Web-site, or that you think would benefit BitBean and the Community, let us know.

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Do you think it's better to hold in Wallet or Poswallet. I don't have a ton right maybe around 70K.

I encourage you to run your own "Wallet"/node.
You control the keys to your own BitBean "wallet" and you help to strengthen the network.

I agree it's always best to buy and store your BitBeans in your own local wallet as not does it support the network as a whole but also because you can feel more safe that your coins are stored in a safe place on your local wallet. Don't get me wrong POSWallet is a great service as I use it myself but I highly recommend people store their Beans in their own wallet and stake that way as you will also earn more of the staking rewards then POSWallet.
Do you think it's better to hold in Wallet or Poswallet. I don't have a ton right maybe around 70K.

I encourage you to run your own "Wallet"/node.
You control the keys to your own BitBean "wallet" and you help to strengthen the network.

Activity: 370
Merit: 255

I have 30k BitBean and receive 0.3 BITB in every stake.
Activity: 798

poswallet, you will get much more coins there and it will be like every 1 or 2 hours.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: