Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitBean is Now Bean Cash | First v3 POS | First 20MB Max Blocks | 7+ Yrs. - page 96. (Read 276084 times)

Activity: 245
Merit: 100
Cryptopia.co.nz
You guys should set up a Telegram chat group

We have our own hosted HipChat server. You can find our Public Chat room here:  http://teamchat.bitbean.org
(Firefox is recommended until we get our CA updated..next on the list.) There is no registration required, you just give a username.
We can host group Video Conference calls there also.

Says proxy error.  I love this coin.  This is one of my first to take my crypto virginity.  lol
Activity: 435
Merit: 250
"Bean Cash..More Than Digital Cash!"

We have our own hosted HipChat server. You can find our Public Chat room here:  http://teamchat.bitbean.org
(Firefox is recommended until we get our CA updated..next on the list.) There is no registration required, you just give a username.
We can host group Video Conference calls there also.

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I'm loving the look of BitBean at the moment while a lot of other crypto coins are down BitBean is in the green and all this while the price of Bitcoin is rising. BitBean is holding strong at above 20 sats which is great and shows that we have strong support at these levels. Also someone I know online has just invested in some Beans and will be staking soon.
Activity: 22
sprouting is better than mining
Activity: 882
Founder Nur1Labs
I'm just staking my BitBean in PoSWallet.
I'm also planning to buy more.  Smiley Smiley

I highly recommend you try and stake your Beans in your own local wallet on your computer. There is nothing wrong with staking in the POSWallet as I used to myself but have since downloaded the BitBean wallet and started staking on there and have already earned 5,000 BitBeans with the same amount I had on POSWallet where for 4 months I earned only 12,000. I have earned this 5,000 BitBeans in just over 1 week and have since added some more Beans but my point is you can earn more staking in your own wallet and it helps the network out as well.

To be eligible to SPROUT, the total transaction to your wallet must be greater than 1,000 BITB. BitBeans need to mature for 6 hours before they are eligible to compete for SPROUTs.

Greater than 1,000 BITB - or - greater than or equal to 1,000 BITB?

May seem like an extremely minor point, but if people are sending transactions of exactly 1,000 BITB to their wallet, none will compete in the former case (they are OK in the latter case).

>= 

Greater than or equal to 1000 BITB
Activity: 72
Merit: 10

To be eligible to SPROUT, the total transaction to your wallet must be greater than 1,000 BITB. BitBeans need to mature for 6 hours before they are eligible to compete for SPROUTs.

Greater than 1,000 BITB - or - greater than or equal to 1,000 BITB?

May seem like an extremely minor point, but if people are sending transactions of exactly 1,000 BITB to their wallet, none will compete in the former case (they are OK in the latter case).

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Hello all
I'm new here and I'm staking , go BitBean  Smiley
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
I'm just staking my BitBean in PoSWallet.
I'm also planning to buy more.  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 882
Founder Nur1Labs
can solo  Huh still confused all mining hard pool wahaha Roll Eyes

Facebook Page Launched
https://www.facebook.com/bitbean.org

Please help support the Bean, LIke & Follow.  Smiley

Just picked up another few hundred thousand Beans to add to my staking weight while the price took a hit. My cost average per Bean is around 8 sats as I did buy 90% of my Beans when it was 5 sats. I have been buying when it has been over 20 sats to help support the coin and hopefully we can get back up above 20 sats once again.
Activity: 202
Merit: 100
Good day, does opening my wallet consume much of my data ? also, how much bitbeans do I need to start sprouting?

thanks

If you want to SPROUT, you should leave your Wallet open all the time. Same with mining Bitcoin, you have to be "hashing" all the time to be able to earn block rewards. BitBean SPROUTing has a much higher ROI than a similar investment in Bitcoin mining hardware and electricity.

To earn regular SPROUTs daily,with 1M+ BITB, you can expect 2,000-4,000 BitBean (or 2-4 SPROUTs) daily if you keep your node active and SPROUTing each day.

If you need more assistance or have further questions, stop by our Live Community Chat:  http://teamchat.bitbean.org  (Firefox recommended.)
Activity: 7
Good day, does opening my wallet consume much of my data ? also, how much bitbeans do I need to start sprouting?

thanks
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
His successful project is this an old tread?
Pages:
Jump to: