Author

Topic: [ANN] BitBean is Now Bean Cash | First v3 POS | First 20MB Max Blocks | 7+ Yrs. - page 102. (Read 276084 times)

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
Nice logo, just visiting Bitbean to see how it's getting along, one of the cheapest coins on Bittrex right now and with all the other coins getting a little pump it will be interesting to see if there is a runner bean soon to come.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
beans holding steady.

Yes it sure is which is great for the coin. If we continue to hold at this rate we might start to see the price increase slowly up over 10 sats per coin. Today we had a nice amount of volume over 1 BTC which is great and hopefully we can start averaging this amount each day as it will start to get more attention when people start seeing the amount of daily volume staying consistent.
legendary
Activity: 1288
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
BITB/POSW exchange is online on PoSWallet Smiley

Yes it's great to see this exchange finally online and working well. All this good news from the dev team has helped the price of the coin rebound back up to a price where it should be. I actually think it should be at least 50 sats a coin but not to worry as I believe it can get there some time in the future, hopefully some time this year. I'll also tweet this out to my followers.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
For anyone is still holding the coin, CryptoBE will be removing the BitBean block explorer within 30 days. If someone wants to offer to pay a small hosting fee to keep it up for one more year, please PM me.
Activity: 370
Merit: 255
BITB/POSW exchange is online on PoSWallet Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
digital cash is a great news for the community.

price went back to 7 satoshi and hopefully will go up and up as bitbean continue to be developed!

Activity: 221
Merit: 100
buying BITB. hope this will do well. All the best.
Activity: 316
Activity: 174
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
mail sent Wink

I belive in Bean  Grin  Good luck guys and keep good work !
Activity: 435
Merit: 250
"Bean Cash..More Than Digital Cash!"
BitBean Digital Cash Give-Away for Team Bean

If your an owner of 2 million or more BitBean, I would like to offer you a gift of one of these BitBean Digital Cash cards with serialized seals, as a thank-you for being an investor and supporter of the BitBean ecosystem, as part of Team Bean.

Simply email me ([email protected]) your BitBean address(s) that you own. I'll then ask you to send a specific small micro-donation to Team Bean's address, to verify your ownership. Once your verified, and I have an address, I'll ship out 1 of the serialized, sealed BitBean Digital Cash at no cost (to you) via USPS.

Bean Core will be unveiling some new developments throughout this year, which will be announced when ready. Thank you for being a part of Team Bean!

BitBean is over 2 years old. A special thank you to those who have stuck with us from the beginning! "Beans Stick Together!"

Sincerely,

Shawn Kent
Director of Operations, Project Manager, Lead Developer
Bean Core, Team Bean, BitBean
www.bitbean.org
"BitBean..Fast..Simple..Secure..More Than Just Digital Cash!"

Wow great news from dev for investor, would you send to another county or this is only for us  country?

BitBean is supported world-wide. All investors of 2 Million or more BitBean are included in the gift. So yes, I will cover cost for shipping outside the USA. Appreciate the support of those who have invested in BitBean. 2017 will be a great year for the Bean!

Activity: 462

If your an owner of 2 million or more BitBean, I would like to offer you a gift of one of these BitBean Digital Cash cards with serialized seals, as a thank-you for being an investor and supporter of the BitBean ecosystem, as part of Team Bean.

Simply email me ([email protected]) your BitBean address(s) that you own. I'll then ask you to send a specific small micro-donation to Team Bean's address, to verify your ownership. Once your verified, and I have an address, I'll ship out 1 of the serialized, sealed BitBean Digital Cash at no cost (to you) via USPS.

Bean Core will be unveiling some new developments throughout this year, which will be announced when ready. Thank you for being a part of Team Bean!

BitBean is over 2 years old. A special thank you to those who have stuck with us from the beginning! "Beans Stick Together!"

Sincerely,

Shawn Kent
www.bitbean.org

Wow great news from dev for investor, would you send to another county or this is only for us  country?
Activity: 35
Merit: 0

https://i.imgur.com/Y64EOQO.png

Sincerely,

Shawn Kent
www.bitbean.org

Nice work guys! And nice gift Smiley do you send it outside of usa?

Sincerely,

Shawn Kent
www.bitbean.org

BitBean Digital Cash

Please help and tweet this:  https://twitter.com/BitBeanCoin

https://youtu.be/yfJGYLuWx0E

Thank you.

I just love the BitBean logo. Isn't that the cutest thing you have seen?

Retweeted.

Thank you, really appreciate that.
legendary
Activity: 1288
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
Nicely done. Hope to see more activities.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
BitBean Digital Cash

Please help and tweet this:  https://twitter.com/BitBeanCoin

https://youtu.be/yfJGYLuWx0E

Thank you.

I just love the BitBean logo. Isn't that the cutest thing you have seen?

Retweeted.
Thank you all for the answers I start with 1 million bitbeans at the moment and see how it stake. i also use poswallet to stake a little bitbeans i claim from faucet websites, when i get a large amount i move them over to my local wallet to stake, for now i leave them on poswallet.

You're welcome my friend and 1 million Beans to start with is a good start to staking Beans. Like someone posted here it can grow at a fast rate and before you know it you will have 1.5 millions Beans. Sounds like a good move using POSWallet for staking Bitbeans you earn from faucets so good luck with that.
Jump to: