Author

Topic: [ANN] BitBean is Now Bean Cash | First v3 POS | First 20MB Max Blocks | 7+ Yrs. - page 106. (Read 276084 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
what's the correct syntax to enter nodes from console in Linux wallet? I keep getting the red error message "method not found"

Thanks   Can't very well buy some beans if the wallet doesn't sync straight away right out of the box. And why isn't the current wallet the ONLY version available for download? I can never figure out why all wallets don't have a current version displayed loud and clear right at the top of the wallet....doesn't that make more sense than flashy artwork, or "features" that are frequently just plain broken? No reflection on the bean, love the bean!
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Any news updates on whether BitBean is going to have any promotional campaigns? I'll be interested in the Twitter campaign if there is going to be one. I know there was talk of a promotional campaign but since then we have not had any updates about whether it's going ahead or not.

By the way I picked up some more Beans from some BTC profits.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
www.pumpmycoin.com

Dear Scalability Investors-Developers

We would love to announce that your coin has been added to PumpMyCoin community public Votes.
you can participate in this vote on www.pumpmycoin.com to nominate your coin for the next PUMP.

sincerely
PumpMyCoin Team
We Pump But Never Dump

I've been buying a few mill here and there, I just hope it recovers and doesn't end up like sprouts

Same here and I'm hoping that it can recover as well. The rising BTC price doesn't help the matter but hopefully BitBean can come out of this in the near future.

Bitbean has been around for almost two years, not just a "long time" but a bunch of experiences they have encountered, through that time, they exist and never cease till these days. if this coin found a good promotional team, it will be a very strong coin and will stay for the years ahead.

I agree BitBean needs more exposure and promotion. Maybe once the signature campaign starts it will help out and maybe we also need a Twitter campaign as well along with some other promotional campaigns to really get things going. In the meantime I'll continue to buy some Beans each week and continue to sprout them.
the problem is, what if the dev gave up and left the project?

Well we hope not and I'm sure the dev won't give up on BitBean as they even bought in at a way higher price then what it is now and would most likely lose a lot of money and not only that but all the time the dev have spent at making BitBean what it is today. I'm sure BitBean will recover once the dev starts the promotions.
Activity: 557
Merit: 250
I, as a small construction company, for the future I could support and take BiteBean for me and  for my clients, all this when the law will be approved. Maybe you need to this way, and perhaps near to ChronoBank project.
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
I've been buying a few mill here and there, I just hope it recovers and doesn't end up like sprouts

Same here and I'm hoping that it can recover as well. The rising BTC price doesn't help the matter but hopefully BitBean can come out of this in the near future.

Bitbean has been around for almost two years, not just a "long time" but a bunch of experiences they have encountered, through that time, they exist and never cease till these days. if this coin found a good promotional team, it will be a very strong coin and will stay for the years ahead.

I agree BitBean needs more exposure and promotion. Maybe once the signature campaign starts it will help out and maybe we also need a Twitter campaign as well along with some other promotional campaigns to really get things going. In the meantime I'll continue to buy some Beans each week and continue to sprout them.
the problem is, what if the dev gave up and left the project?

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Let see what this coin can di
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
copper member
Activity: 1283
Merit: 261

it will be that  Angry
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Looks like the bean is still kicking.

Yeah it is still kicking but it would be nice to see more support and volume so that we stay on Bittrex. I buy as much as I can each week to help support the coin but we need more support. I know the current price rising in BTC doesn't help as most POS coins seem to fall when BTC rises but we could see more support here.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
Looks like the bean is still kicking.
I'm not letting the current price of BitBean worry me and I see it as a great buying opportunity to add some more to my stack and build on my staking weight so I can earn more rewards. Also it gives new investors a chance to get in now while the price is so low and it doesn't cost much to own a couple million BitBeans to get started.
Activity: 91
Wishing the new team every success on this coin and good luck and a prosperous 2017

I've been trading this coin for some time, so, I will be back in and out for further updates

I think the Dev is fully charged for year to come, as much support as we can give to facilitate
the progression of the Bean in the future is always welcome. Those of you that have been staking
for a while can vouch for the benefits of their investment.

I can Smiley

Activity: 172
Merit: 100
Developer at TheCryptoChat
Wishing the new team every success on this coin and good luck and a prosperous 2017

I've been trading this coin for some time, so, I will be back in and out for further updates
This is a joke and not impressive one. When I first heard about bean I thought it would go somewhere despite the ugly truncated source code lack of parties interested in trading it and Mr. Bean's low standard of morality.

Wow, to put a post out like this you should look at your own state of mind.

I know Christmas can be a lonely time for a lot of people but don't vent your
disappointment here. You can buy the Bean at really good price now and the
future should move the Bean forward. If you do not believe this then go
elsewhere and promote the coin you invest in on their thread rather than
spreading gloom and doom.

Think positive and improve your outlook on life.

Have a good 2017 and keep positive (even in the face of some adversity).

As a senior member should be more responsible. I won't search for your other
posts as they may be just more of the same.

Here is my screenshot,
http://imgur.com/a/1gx5E

Am i doing right? Should I insert new address or use current address for best staking?

Exactly, now go into input and mark the coins you want to re-block and in the amount field,
put half the value. This will create two blocks ready in six hours for staking.

As a note this can be done on large blocks that you wish to reduce. Each stake is set to 1000
Beans on a block for staking irrespective on the size of the block. Therefore it is wise to have
as many block available for staking as possible.

Activity: 1150
Merit: 502
This is a joke and not impressive one. When I first heard about bean I thought it would go somewhere despite the ugly truncated source code lack of parties interested in trading it and Mr. Bean's low standard of morality.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Here is my screenshot,
http://imgur.com/a/1gx5E

Am i doing right? Should I insert new address or use current address for best staking?

Kray, I posted this earlier, if you are getting stuck, explain and I will give you pointers.

p.s. Coin control is set on by: settings, options, display, Display Bean control features.

Staking, staking, staking.

The wallet needs to be loaded and unlocked for staking. The staking has a
minimum age limit of 6 hours before blocks can be staked. My observation
is there is a maximum age limit as well. I've reduced my oldest blocks
(ones with the largest number of confirmations) down to a month and still
those ones don't get staked.

Block sizes, I re-block all ones under 4k of Beans and depending on how
often you want to do it will determine the size you re-block them to. I
started re-blocking them to 16k which is fine if you have couple of million
but as your Bean bag gets bigger then this gets a tad of a pain in the butt.
I'm currently re-blocking mine to 100k+ now.

Re-blocking requires the coin control turned on and to save time, copy
your wallet address into both the destination address and the custom change
address. Mark the blocks you want and then put in half the amount of Beans
in the amount field. This has the advantage of producing two new blocks
of that amount. Saves time.

Best to lock the wallet before staring re-blocking as this can result in a
conflict with a block being selected and then subsequently being staked
before the transaction is confirmed.

Any happening like this can be reset by going into the console and
running checkwallet. If this reports errors then do a repairwallet.

Hope this helps and I wish you all a merry Christmas and happy New Year.

Jump to: