Author

Topic: [ANN] BitBean is Now Bean Cash | First v3 POS | First 20MB Max Blocks | 7+ Yrs. - page 110. (Read 276084 times)

Activity: 592
Merit: 500
the faucet http://faucet.bitbean.org/ is empty, we need more user-support from the big-holder.

Would u be surprised about that? Bean is a hairy coin and everyone wants some Thats why sheeple gotta beat u to death to get an access to facucet before others.
Activity: 592
An application on android anticipate how the plan? Or we have deviated from the schedule?

We already have an Android BitBean KeyChain App ("wallet"):  http://www.bitbean.org/downloads.html

However, the server donated to us by CloudMonkey disappeared offline and I have not heard back from them on what happened.

So the bitbean-electrum servers, the primary one has been missing. Our electrum servers are what allows thin "wallets" to work.

I have setup a new VPS on our dedicated server to replace the one we lost. It is taking some time for it to sync with the block chain, but the BitBean-electrum network should be operational in another day.

So until it finishes sync'ing, the Android BitBean Keychain won't show your balance for BitBean. Bitcoin balances are not affected. Your BitBean are safe on the blockchain, just won't be able to access them till the electrum network is fully back up.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regarding further Android apps for BitBean, yes a Sprouting node/"wallet" is in the pipeline. I'm not going to speculate on when that will be released.

Bitbean looks hairy, unstable and is about to fall over the cliff. U think making wallets and connecting them between each other would relieve the fading awareness among masses. Wallets broken and operate with zero fee, nodes down, I keep losing connection every 3 seconds and the bottleneck seems to be that ur servers send viruses over broadband protocols cloaked by i2p. U be a small turtle unwilling to develop and not listening to demanding sheeple.
Vin
legendary
Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015
Sent some.
Not much, but better than nothing.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
the faucet http://faucet.bitbean.org/ is empty, we need more user-support from the big-holder.
Activity: 435
Merit: 250
"Bean Cash..More Than Digital Cash!"
I am updating the ANN and links on our website. If you know any BitBean related websites or that accept BITB for payment, please post here.

Kind Regards,
An application on android anticipate how the plan? Or we have deviated from the schedule?

We already have an Android BitBean KeyChain App ("wallet"):  http://www.bitbean.org/downloads.html

However, the server donated to us by CloudMonkey disappeared offline and I have not heard back from them on what happened.

So the bitbean-electrum servers, the primary one has been missing. Our electrum servers are what allows thin "wallets" to work.

I have setup a new VPS on our dedicated server to replace the one we lost. It is taking some time for it to sync with the block chain, but the BitBean-electrum network should be operational in another day.

So until it finishes sync'ing, the Android BitBean Keychain won't show your balance for BitBean. Bitcoin balances are not affected. Your BitBean are safe on the blockchain, just won't be able to access them till the electrum network is fully back up.

I say it again  Smiley I can host your server for Bitbeans. Write me a pm and list your requirements and I could calculate a price for you.

I have a list of all bitbean exchanges in my german announcment post. link

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regarding further Android apps for BitBean, yes a Sprouting node/"wallet" is in the pipeline. I'm not going to speculate on when that will be released.

Activity: 647
Merit: 255
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
So what's the latest scoop here?

We had enough volume on Bittrex to maintain our listing there. Cheesy

v1.1.2 "wallet" core release will be coming next.

That's great and I'm glad to see we still have Bittrex exchange and now the community must maintain that volume or else it may come up for de-listing again which we don't want. Looking forward to the next wallet release dev. Keep up the good work!

We had enough volume on Bittrex to maintain our listing there. Cheesy

v1.1.2 "wallet" core release will be coming next.

legendary
Activity: 1288
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
Keep BitBean on Bittrex Twitter Campaign

https://twitter.com/BitBeanCoin

It's the Season of Giving, Happy Holidays!

Warm Regards,

Shawn Kent
Project Manager & Lead Developer
Bean Core, Team Bean, BitBean
"BitBean, Fast..Simple..Secure..More Than Just a Digital Currency!"
www.bitbean.org

I was late to re-tweet this to earn the bounty but I re-tweeted it anyway to help spread the word to my 830 followers and hopefully bring in new people to BitBean. Looks like we got over the volume we needed to stay on Bittrex which is great to see as we needed to keep this exchange. Great work everyone and let's keep it up! I'll be buying another 100,000 Beans on Sunday from the faucet payments I receive.

Warm Regards,

Shawn Kent
www.bitbean.org

retweeted Smiley
https://twitter.com/freebitcoins4u2/status/807270449130405888

Warm Regards,

Shawn Kent
www.bitbean.org
maybe we should close the official bitbean faucet?

the price is too low now so everyone can buy them on bitterex.
I think, this small amount from the faucet has no influence  Cheesy It's better to change the strategy for payout, maybe only x per hour with higher price but random to the user.

And the other thing, we could try more adverts, Signatur campange etc, there is to low activities on bitbean.

Certainly open to ideas for a signature campaign, join in the live chat to discuss:  http://teamchat.bitbean.org

We need 2.1+ BTC more of volume on Bittrex over the next two days, to pre-vent the de-listing.

Well we are at 1.47 BTC in the last 24 hours so less then 1 BTC to go and I think we can get there. I was just paid for a Twitter campaign and used that to buy more Beans on Bittrex. Every little bit helps get the volume up.

I also agree MemberCount+1 maybe we should start a campaign either signature or Twitter to start spreading the word about BitBean and maybe this will help bring in new investors. 

I think, this small amount from the faucet has no influence  Cheesy It's better to change the strategy for payout, maybe only x per hour with higher price but random to the user.

And the other thing, we could try more adverts, Signatur campange etc, there is to low activities on bitbean.

we should contact bittrex for the delisting message, I believe the calculation is wrong, we have more trade volume in the last week.  utc has the same message with a much smaller threshold of trade volume, other coins have no volume without a message.  Smiley

I haven't looked into the numbers yet. If you have some info gathered, could you PM or email to me:  [email protected]

It's much appreciated!

Thank you.

I'm sure if you contact Bittrex they will allow BitBean to continue trading there. We need to keep Bittrex as it's one of the top exchanges and with all the issues with Yobit we need it to stay so hopefully they reconsider de-listing BitBean. I've been buying as much as I can each week and I've also started using the satoshi I earn from faucets to buy Beans to help support the community.
we should contact bittrex for the delisting message, I believe the calculation is wrong, we have more trade volume in the last week.  utc has the same message with a much smaller threshold of trade volume, other coins have no volume without a message.  Smiley

I haven't looked into the numbers yet. If you have some info gathered, could you PM or email to me:  [email protected]

It's much appreciated!

Thank you.

Jump to: