Author

Topic: [ANN] BitBean is Now Bean Cash | First v3 POS | First 20MB Max Blocks | 7+ Yrs. - page 107. (Read 276084 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

Kray, I posted this earlier, if you are getting stuck, explain and I will give you pointers.

p.s. Coin control is set on by: settings, options, display, Display Bean control features.

Staking, staking, staking.

The wallet needs to be loaded and unlocked for staking. The staking has a
minimum age limit of 6 hours before blocks can be staked. My observation
is there is a maximum age limit as well. I've reduced my oldest blocks
(ones with the largest number of confirmations) down to a month and still
those ones don't get staked.

Block sizes, I re-block all ones under 4k of Beans and depending on how
often you want to do it will determine the size you re-block them to. I
started re-blocking them to 16k which is fine if you have couple of million
but as your Bean bag gets bigger then this gets a tad of a pain in the butt.
I'm currently re-blocking mine to 100k+ now.

Re-blocking requires the coin control turned on and to save time, copy
your wallet address into both the destination address and the custom change
address. Mark the blocks you want and then put in half the amount of Beans
in the amount field. This has the advantage of producing two new blocks
of that amount. Saves time.

Best to lock the wallet before staring re-blocking as this can result in a
conflict with a block being selected and then subsequently being staked
before the transaction is confirmed.

Any happening like this can be reset by going into the console and
running checkwallet. If this reports errors then do a repairwallet.

Hope this helps and I wish you all a merry Christmas and happy New Year.

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
What is the best way to stake BITB?   Large blocks and wallet left open 24/7, and let them split down?  Or small blocks and close the wallet for a week/month etc?

I have same question!
1. Small but many blocks, or
2. Big but few blocks

I think 24/7 is a must.
The "best" way is to split in ~10-20% blocks, You have 1Mio, split in 100,000 block's or you have 100,000 Beans spit in 10,000 block's, it's the easiest way. The algo split  your amount automatically. If you have blocks of 1000-2000Beans you can merge to a bigger block, like above.

hello, can you guide me to do this or re-Block coin?
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Coinitrage.com Arbitrage Firm now accepts BITB!

Live chat support is now available on-site to BITB users, or forum support is also available on our BitcoinTalk ANN: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitchange-brand-new-coin-exchange-2016-launch-1725963

Please note that while we offer services with BITB, we are not directly affiliated with the developers of the coin. Please read our Terms of Service before using the Coinitrage Arbitrage Platform!
Guys, THIS IS A SCAM, do not use!! You have been warned, cheap HYIP scam.

Thanks for the warning and I have seen this being posted in many topics most likely to suck more and more people into joining. Anyway Merry Christmas to all my fellow BitBeaners and may 2017 be a huge year for all of us in BitBean.

Quote is related to COINITRAGE, I was inclined to think it was, I could not find any reviews on the site.

Any specifics you have to substantiate your statement would be helpful.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
A Wound in Eternity

Live chat support is now available on-site to BITB users, or forum support is also available on our BitcoinTalk ANN: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitchange-brand-new-coin-exchange-2016-launch-1725963

Please note that while we offer services with BITB, we are not directly affiliated with the developers of the coin. Please read our Terms of Service before using the Coinitrage Arbitrage Platform!
Activity: 798
BitBean Testnet Signup

If you would like to participate in the upcoming launch of the BitBean Testnet, send an email to:  [email protected]

In the subject line:  BitBean Testnet Signup

In the body:  a handle to identify you in our live chat.

Those who wish to participate in the Testnet, as a minimum should be available for regular communication, know how to open a command shell,  and be able to report results in a timely fashion.
Our Testnet will consist of a v1.1.2 Alpha release, to be announced on the Testnet mailing list.
If you signup for the Testnet, you will be added to the mailing list.

Very good. I'm signup for the BitBean Testnet and waiting for v1.1.2 Alpha release  Cool 2017 is going to be a good year for BitBean.
Activity: 435
Merit: 250
"Bean Cash..More Than Digital Cash!"
BitBean Testnet Signup

If you would like to participate in the upcoming launch of the BitBean Testnet, send an email to:  [email protected]

In the subject line:  BitBean Testnet Signup

In the body:  a handle to identify you in our live chat.

Those who wish to participate in the Testnet, as a minimum should be available for regular communication, know how to open a command shell,  and be able to report results in a timely fashion.
Our Testnet will consist of a v1.1.2 Alpha release, to be announced on the Testnet mailing list.
If you signup for the Testnet, you will be added to the mailing list.

Wishing a very Merry Christmas to all of our BitBean Family!

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

Merry Christmas Beaners, 2017 is going to be a good year for crypto, hopefully our coin will be up there as well  Smiley

Merry Christmas and I hope bitbean does well by the end of the year.
I habe a feeling it will go moon to 8 satoshi. Smiley

Merry Christmas Beaners, 2017 is going to be a good year for crypto, hopefully our coin will be up there as well  Smiley

hello bitbeaners,

I saw bitbean in ltc market pair at several exchange have low volume. why we do not support this market?
It's difficult to pump bitbean price now. As we know BTC has a high price and everyone leave altcoin to get BTC. There are some coin have 1 satoshi price and without buy support have a good price in LTC, but it's diffrent with bitbean. Bitbean still have 1 sat buy support, but no buy support in LTC market. In my opinion if we support LTC market it will attract some coin holder to use bitbean, and start trading in ltc.

What do you think about my idea?
If you support the ltc market you can not Support the btc market  Cool my Little Support are on bittrex, but I will try to send some LTC to the other Exchange.  Wink Merry Christmas!  Smiley
Activity: 462
hello bitbeaners,

I saw bitbean in ltc market pair at several exchange have low volume. why we do not support this market?
It's difficult to pump bitbean price now. As we know BTC has a high price and everyone leave altcoin to get BTC. There are some coin have 1 satoshi price and without buy support have a good price in LTC, but it's diffrent with bitbean. Bitbean still have 1 sat buy support, but no buy support in LTC market. In my opinion if we support LTC market it will attract some coin holder to use bitbean, and start trading in ltc.

What do you think about my idea?

I will try it  Grin why not, BitBeans are incoming  Wink it's christmas time
As staff at Coinitrage I welcome you to the platform Smiley

owzzz, hyip services for bitbean. is this paying well? any review about their services?

Do not invest coin that you can not afford to lose
Ok, thank you for your warning. I invest only a small amount of beans, just for fun, it's ok for me.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Bitbean is great. A long lasting currency thst is stable and works well and I love the wallet. Bitbeams price climbs and drops very slowly It went from 5 to 10 then to 5 again.
Now it is 8. Good profits and remember it stakes too.

Keep it up bitbean !

It looks as though that was just a pump to get the price up and now it has been dumped down to 2 sats. It's sad to see this happen to a crypto coin like BitBean because to be honest this coin deserve to be a lot higher in price at least around 20 to 30 sats minimum. I will continue to buy and stake my Beans because I believe this coin has a bright future.
Activity: 462

owzzz, hyip services for bitbean. is this paying well? any review about their services?

Do not invest coin that you can not afford to lose

I went to the site and they gave me a username and password without asking. Sounded warning
bells so I exited.

Anyone who has had any experience using this site please post your experiences otherwise I
think I will pass Smiley

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I love me some BITT(bean)rex Tongue
Activity: 435
"Bean Cash..More Than Digital Cash!"
Bought my Bean OTC on IRC channel from the guy claiming to be nepali.

Why take the risk of buying BitBean OTC when you can use a great exchange like Bittrex?

Bittrex is the Premier exchange for BitBean...show them some Holiday Cheer!

Bittrex is a very reputable exchange, and one of the early adopters of BitBean!
Activity: 117
Merit: 100

copper member
Activity: 90
Merit: 1
SmartMiner.PRO

I realized I will not see them anymore. my coins bought them from Bitrex and sent them in yobit 03.12.2016 Smiley  but never arrived

The best thing we can do is keep putting support tickets in and mentioning it in the chat when the mods are online.

You should see your Bean transaction on the explorer https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bitb/#!extraction so your Beans
will get there when the Yobit wallet comes back online.

When sending any coins into Yobit, check the wallet is online.

many thanks for all the assistance provided. Merry Christmas and a  happy New Year  Smiley)))
Jump to: