Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitBean is Now Bean Cash | First v3 POS | First 20MB Max Blocks | 7+ Yrs. - page 15. (Read 275855 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360030538331-Pending-Market-Removals-7-19-2019

BITB coin will be delisted from the Bittrex exchange.
I would like to thank investors for their love of worthless coin. lol

Please send me useless coins to the wallet address below.
I'll replace you with BTC for 4sat price. come on.

2MV879zr7LTBx7fwe4AoB1BjXUQthUbC2T
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
B one seems good for logo purpose.

Is Bitterx delisting coin or it just people rumoring around..

Is it so complicated to check it or you are just super lazy?
copper member
Activity: 447
Merit: 2
www.bitcoinformula.in | BTC Script

Is Bitterx delisting coin or it just people rumoring around..
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Still syncing at the moment.  The beancash wallet seems to use a lot of cpu power?  Its using over 60% while its syncing.  Is that normal?

So basically if you do anything like sprouting or anything, its going to use a ton of cpu right?  Thus if you want to sprout or do anything like that, don't do this on your main computer since it will be using a lot of cpu etc?  I was doing other things earlier while running beancash as i need to sync it and my cpu went to 100% usage.

Yes this is normal as I had the same thing happen when I left the wallet off for a week and then needed to catch up. The other thing is that the wallet will use a lot of memory so be sure you have enough space on your PC for this.

I keep getting memory full notices, then have to restart the GUI. I think I need a bigger SSD?

Hmm, I have the same issue which I said in previous posts on here because the Bean Cash blockchain is so big now it takes up a lot of memory so I am upgrading to 16GB ram from 8GB ram and hopefully that will be enough to run all my staking wallets including Bean Cash. So you might need to do the same mate, I may even got up to 32GB ram but I need to save up more for this.

RAM upgrade? why RAM and not SSD?

Well actually I'm thinking about doing both as like I said I plan to have all my PoS coins staking on the one PC. I mainly worry about Bean Cash as right now I'm not sprouting my beans as the wallet takes up too much memory on my laptop. I have since switched them to my PC but I need to upgrade the hardware for me to be able to run all my wallets.
copper member
Activity: 447
Merit: 2
www.bitcoinformula.in | BTC Script
Activity: 402
Merit: 109
my Beans can beat your Beans in a fight
Still syncing at the moment.  The beancash wallet seems to use a lot of cpu power?  Its using over 60% while its syncing.  Is that normal?

So basically if you do anything like sprouting or anything, its going to use a ton of cpu right?  Thus if you want to sprout or do anything like that, don't do this on your main computer since it will be using a lot of cpu etc?  I was doing other things earlier while running beancash as i need to sync it and my cpu went to 100% usage.

Yes this is normal as I had the same thing happen when I left the wallet off for a week and then needed to catch up. The other thing is that the wallet will use a lot of memory so be sure you have enough space on your PC for this.

I keep getting memory full notices, then have to restart the GUI. I think I need a bigger SSD?

Hmm, I have the same issue which I said in previous posts on here because the Bean Cash blockchain is so big now it takes up a lot of memory so I am upgrading to 16GB ram from 8GB ram and hopefully that will be enough to run all my staking wallets including Bean Cash. So you might need to do the same mate, I may even got up to 32GB ram but I need to save up more for this.

RAM upgrade? why RAM and not SSD?

Activity: 518
Merit: 14
refueling time, cheap beans... at least BTC price-wise. It's the lowest I have ever seen.

Team bean should join us here. https://www.crypto-city.com/index.php/bitb-bitbean-coin/

The page needs a facelift / update. lol.

https://www.crypto-city.com Join us at the Home of the True Crypto Believers!

refueling time, cheap beans... at least BTC price-wise. It's the lowest I have ever seen.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 186
What is the highest price you think beancash will ever hit?

Activity: 518
Merit: 14
Hey all... its syncing now.  But it looks like it will take a long time to sync entire thing.

Can someone confirm here if i could have beancash sent from exchange to my bean cash core v1.1.2.2RC wallet right now even if its not fully synchronized?    When i click on the receive beans tab, it shows my beancash wallet.  Can i have beancash sent from exchange to it right now even though my wallet is not fully synched yet?  I read that you can do this.. but no beancash will show up until the wallet is fully synced.  Can someone confirm this? 

Thus its safe to have beancash sent from exchange to this beancash wallet even if its not fully synced?

You need nodes. The method is similar to this following.

https://www.crypto-city.com/index.php/forum/thread/204/hyperstake-hyp-how-to-faq-frequently-asked-questions/

https://www.crypto-city.com Join us at the Home of the True Crypto Believers!
Hey all... its syncing now.  But it looks like it will take a long time to sync entire thing.

Can someone confirm here if i could have beancash sent from exchange to my bean cash core v1.1.2.2RC wallet right now even if its not fully synchronized?    When i click on the receive beans tab, it shows my beancash wallet.  Can i have beancash sent from exchange to it right now even though my wallet is not fully synched yet?  I read that you can do this.. but no beancash will show up until the wallet is fully synced.  Can someone confirm this? 

Thus its safe to have beancash sent from exchange to this beancash wallet even if its not fully synced?
Okay there seem to be 1 active conneciton.  Its syncing and only 2 percent and it does seem that it would take a few days to sync it.

So right now, i can close the beancash wallet.  Then follow those instructions i pasted earlier... then that would allow me to sync it in 1 hour... can anyone confirm this?  However, i only have 1 active connection... so this would not work?  It shows 1 active connection to the beancash network while its syncing now.

In the beancash qt folder all i see is

beancashlogo
beancash-qt
readme
readme.md

Where in the world are these in the folder?

Make sure you are able to synchronize with the network and are getting more than one connection.

Encrypt your Wallet with a Passphrase using the Menu -> Settings -> Encrypt Keys (or Encrypt Vault).

Backup your Wallet using the Menu -> File -> Backup Keys (or Backup Vault).

It is recommended to make at least two backup copies to offline media (USB drive/devices).

Stop Beancash-qt (or BitBean-qt) from running with the Menu -> File -> Exit.

Open the Folder where you put BitBean.conf (if you are running newer Bean Cash version, this file should be renamed to "Beancash.conf", not "BitBean.conf") originally and delete all subfolders and files except: BitBean.conf, peers.dat, wallet.dat

Download this file and save it to the same BitBean folder as the files you kept.

Extract the contents of the .zip file to the same .BitBean folder.

Select Skip/Keep Original when prompted to overwrite the original peers.dat file.

After the extraction is complete, restart Bean Cash Core (or BitBean-qt if you have the older version).

It shows in bottom right 0 active connections to the beancash network.  Is that how its suppose to be?  Because does it have to do with my settings?

I need to have my beancash transferred from exchange to this wallet...

Can someone tell me what am i doing wrong here?
Okay i think i messed this up.  I want to synchronize it much faster and not take days to download whole thing.

1.  Downloaded beancash windows 10 64 bit current version

2.  I then clicked on file and backup keys and saved the dat file.  But did i need to first encrypt the keys with a password first before i do this?  Can i do this afterwards?  I see the instructions below on how to do this faster.

So as of now, do i encrypt it with a passphrase... then backup keys?  Then i delete the old backup keys because i did not put a passphrase first?

Make sure you are able to synchronize with the network and are getting more than one connection.

Encrypt your Wallet with a Passphrase using the Menu -> Settings -> Encrypt Keys (or Encrypt Vault).

Backup your Wallet using the Menu -> File -> Backup Keys (or Backup Vault).

It is recommended to make at least two backup copies to offline media (USB drive/devices).

Stop Beancash-qt (or BitBean-qt) from running with the Menu -> File -> Exit.

Open the Folder where you put BitBean.conf (if you are running newer Bean Cash version, this file should be renamed to "Beancash.conf", not "BitBean.conf") originally and delete all subfolders and files except: BitBean.conf, peers.dat, wallet.dat

Download this file and save it to the same BitBean folder as the files you kept.

Extract the contents of the .zip file to the same .BitBean folder.

Select Skip/Keep Original when prompted to overwrite the original peers.dat file.

After the extraction is complete, restart Bean Cash Core (or BitBean-qt if you have the older version).
I clicked on file, backup keys then saved the dat file to my computer.  I need to put a passphrase like a password right?  Thus if i do that, then you need it to open the wallet?  So make sure you write that down?  Because having the just the dat file is not good enough correct?

How do i sync the wallet?  There is no option to sync anywhere on the wallet...
Pages:
Jump to: