Author

Topic: [ANN] BitBean is Now Bean Cash | First v3 POS | First 20MB Max Blocks | 7+ Yrs. - page 169. (Read 275917 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Will be some news coming out later today. It will be posted on our website:  http://www.bitbean.org

Just seen the roadmap here looks great! Are you going too elaborate on this! I would like too hear more!

There will be more details when the Whitepaper is released. If you have specific questions, I'm available most times in IRC (#bitbean on Freenode).

Will be out on the road tonight going down South..will be back on Wed. Will be in and out of IRC until then via my mobile phone connection. As always I am available at:  [email protected]

Tuwie can be reached at:  [email protected]

More progress on the way...

Thank you for this I will wait patiently good luck!
Activity: 435
Merit: 250
"Bean Cash..More Than Digital Cash!"
Will be some news coming out later today. It will be posted on our website:  http://www.bitbean.org

Just seen the roadmap here looks great! Are you going too elaborate on this! I would like too hear more!

There will be more details when the Whitepaper is released. If you have specific questions, I'm available most times in IRC (#bitbean on Freenode).

Will be out on the road tonight going down South..will be back on Wed. Will be in and out of IRC until then via my mobile phone connection. As always I am available at:  [email protected]

Tuwie can be reached at:  [email protected]

More progress on the way...
Will be some news coming out later today. It will be posted on our website:  http://www.bitbean.org

BitBean has a new website! Check it out at http://www.bitbean.org/

And the roadmap (it will be updated soon on the website)

Love it! good seeing the website up now also! Long live the bean!
Activity: 334
Merit: 251
Designer and CryptoCurrency Enthusiast.

BitBean has a new website! Check it out at http://www.bitbean.org/

And the roadmap (it will be updated soon on the website)

Will be some news coming out later today. It will be posted on our website:  http://www.bitbean.org

We need more volume on Trex  Undecided:

This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on April 24th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.

Yes. Thank you. I have been aware of this and monitoring it and will ensure we stay there.

Looks like we live for another day delisting removed Grin
Now what are we waiting for?

Now it's time to go to the moon . . .

Shouldn't be tough on a 15k market cap
Activity: 706

Now it's time to go to the moon . . .

Activity: 1442
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
Creeping up on 700 million in the moneysupply.

This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on April 24th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.

Yes. Thank you. I have been aware of this and monitoring it and will ensure we stay there.
Activity: 249

Any updates on the development of Bitbean?  Smiley

I'm almost in the top 5 wallets! When it happens, you should see some developments

Bitbean is smooth sailing right now.

:-)
Sounds like you need to make sure you're on the first richlist before decide to develop something.

Not necessarily. In the top 5 is my goal. I would also ask, that anyone who wants to be in Bean Core, should also be in the top 10. To get into the top 10 and stay there, shows that one is serious and has a vested interest and dedication to Bitbean's long term success. Bitbean is first alt coin (along with Bitcoin) that I'm integrating into a POS (Point of Sale) system for brick & mortar businesses. The POS project has priority (it started back 6 months ago before Bitbean existed) and the plan is to have the first system in operation at a real business this summer. I am squeezing development time around that project into Bitbean. A Bitbean Android wallet is planned for release this summer, that will work with key technologies of the POS system.

Sorry, no time for flashy graphics, road-maps, and whitepapers yet (although those will be forthcoming). The mission for Bitbean is to be a transaction based crypto - currency for real world purchases! There are plenty of P&D coins out there to choose from, Bitbean is not going to be one. Developments will be released when they are ready. The best place to stay up to date with what is happening with Bitbean is our IRC channel #bitbean on Freenode.

I will sit back and quietly watch

I'm almost in the top 5 wallets! When it happens, you should see some developments

Sounds like you need to make sure you're on the first richlist before decide to develop something.

Not necessarily. In the top 5 is my goal. I would also ask, that anyone who wants to be in Bean Core, should also be in the top 10. To get into the top 10 and stay there, shows that one is serious and has a vested interest and dedication to Bitbean's long term success. Bitbean is first alt coin (along with Bitcoin) that I'm integrating into a POS (Point of Sale) system for brick & mortar businesses. The POS project has priority (it started back 6 months ago before Bitbean existed) and the plan is to have the first system in operation at a real business this summer. I am squeezing development time around that project into Bitbean. A Bitbean Android wallet is planned for release this summer, that will work with key technologies of the POS system.

Sorry, no time for flashy graphics, road-maps, and whitepapers yet (although those will be forthcoming). The mission for Bitbean is to be a transaction based crypto - currency for real world purchases! There are plenty of P&D coins out there to choose from, Bitbean is not going to be one. Developments will be released when they are ready. The best place to stay up to date with what is happening with Bitbean is our IRC channel #bitbean on Freenode.
Activity: 588

Activity: 249
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
Time to dump      is now !!!?
Jump to: