Author

Topic: [ANN] BitBean is Now Bean Cash | First v3 POS | First 20MB Max Blocks | 7+ Yrs. - page 172. (Read 275917 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
 I was gonna come back and help.
but changed my mind since you wrote this about me https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/bean-grew-two-stalks-story-bitbean/
f you. you can rot.

It must suck to see a coin you paid for or code yourself get tremendous press 1mill visitor page a day Shocked 1 month after you push a shitty update with out even announcing that might have made us all lose our money and I'm not going to talk about the donation fund dump followed by a sneaky escape. Where were you when the community take over happen?
Even if we're for real you lost my trust completely. Sad
gtfo
they just put a bunch of lies about me
what happened was i made a good update that just had a small error (the tx fee part.) it couldn’t get past the first few blocks when syncing from scratch.
i reverted the commit after i tried syncing from scratch.
there was no "scam" it was an honest mistake that i fixed.
i was the one that caught the mistake and i fixed it. no "other guy" fixed it. it was me.
after i fixed it i dumped my coins and left.
wasnt much anyway since no premine or anything.
those coins you call "donations coins" were all my personal coins. except 3 million of them were a real donation.
so why would you think i would make the chain stuck on purpose to dump 11 million coins at 20 sat? there was like 30 btc buy support no one needed to do anything to sell. was very liquid. infact my bitb were converted into btc in less than 1 second.

after reading that article and after asking around, i found out this new "dev team" are the ones that wrote the article.
also since they are the ones that wrote that article, its very funny and sad that they don't know how checkpoints work.
"checkpoint that already happened" trolololol maybe this magic dev team will predict the future and put a blockhash from the future  Cheesy
gtfo and leave me alone. you guys actually paid a news site to fud me.
so f you
do not expect me to EVER help.
enjoy
and have fun
bye
Activity: 197
Merit: 11
but changed my mind since you wrote this about me https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/bean-grew-two-stalks-story-bitbean/
f you. you can rot.

It must suck to see a coin you paid for or code yourself get tremendous press 1mill visitor page a day Shocked 1 month after you push a shitty update with out even announcing that might have made us all lose our money and I'm not going to talk about the donation fund dump followed by a sneaky escape. Where were you when the community take over happen?
Even if we're for real you lost my trust completely. Sad
Activity: 85
A Miner and Advocate for other Miners.
hi, i'm staking 69000 coins since 24 hours ago, it is staking but still i have not earned nothing
it is normal? staking is 6 hours is not?

too little amount of coins. you see some wallets have more than a million. and for the price of bitbean. 100k in a wallet is also small.

you will have a hard time staking because you only have 69000 coins.

bhokor:

Though I'm sure others on this thread can explain it better than me, you can think of it this way, your coin weight is kind of like your "hashing power" for regular coin mining.  The higher your coin weight, the higher your "hashing power" and the more likely you are to find a block.  That is not to say that you cannot find a block with 69,000 coins; however, as your coins are competing with other wallets with much higher coin weights it will take longer.  I think that's the rationale behind Bean Recipe's Staking Holiday where the higher weighted wallets turn off their staking for 24 hours so that the lighter weighted wallets have a higher percentage chance of solving a block.  It is also my understanding that the Holiday is supposed to be a regular event (though I'm not sure at this point how often it is set to occur).  

In short, don't give up!  And, welcome to BitBean!
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
strong community , haters n OUT
Activity: 196
f you. you can rot.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
hi, i'm staking 69000 coins since 24 hours ago, it is staking but still i have not earned nothing

too little amount of coins. you see some wallets have more than a million. and for the price of bitbean. 100k in a wallet is also small.

you will have a hard time staking because you only have 69000 coins.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/bean-grew-two-stalks-story-bitbean/

Nice!  I think I can feel my Bean stalks tingling...

Share the news, it is important that people realize  that BITBEAN is a serious project and that behind it  has a committed developer team and a growing community.

+ 1000  I already Tweeted the story.  It's Bean Time!
Activity: 34
Merit: 0

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/bean-grew-two-stalks-story-bitbean/

Nice!  I think I can feel my Bean stalks tingling...

Share the news, it is important that people realize  that BITBEAN is a serious project and that behind it  has a committed developer team and a growing community.
Activity: 42
Activity: 13
@Team Bean I don't have 5 mil but I would like you guys to count me as a part of team Core
I have around 2500000. BITB cant send wallet because its in different wallets but I have sent you the
 100000. you guys want hope you consider me  Smiley
TxId: c8c1eb1a5b6f33986b08c7547b90204e7fe5333cde74a1ee41425412eb081515
oops mean 99999.80
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
WoW my troll WORKS!!! i never sell my 6 mil bitbean coin! LOL!! Finnaly i buy cheap coin this mornig (at my time).... thx to sell cheap bitbean coin!  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 3
Im getting a message when trying to open my bitbean wallet... It will not open my wallet "Error loading blkindex.dat"

What does this mean? and how do I fix it?
Activity: 1442
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
hmmm, so I better get my buy orders in now so I can pick up some cheep, panic dump beans?

I did Smiley
Activity: 34
6m, hehe. I don't think we'll see a good rise before an epic dump... of which 6m would be equivalent to a butterfly fart. But what do i know?

And those of you posting bean covered woman images... that's just disgusting on so many levels.

Sometimes nomad13666 can be a bit spicy... but just for fun, it is not necessary to start a war  Grin
6m, hehe. I don't think we'll see a good rise before an epic dump... of which 6m would be equivalent to a butterfly fart. But what do i know?

And those of you posting bean covered woman images... that's just disgusting on so many levels.

hmmm, so I better get my buy orders in now so I can pick up some cheep, panic dump beans?
legendary
Activity: 854
legendary
Activity: 854

One for Mr. Harper and Gays for Equality.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust

Activity: 42
ok i'm done with this coin i sell my 6 mil ++ coin byee!!!!!!

Though we're sad to see you go, hopefully you will regret selling.  Oh, I don't mean that in a hostel way or sarcastically just that it would mean good things for the rest of us who stuck it out.  Wink

In any event, good luck on your future endeavors!  May you always, from this point forward  Wink, buy low and sell high!

Jump to: