Author

Topic: [ANN] BitBean is Now Bean Cash | First v3 POS | First 20MB Max Blocks | 7+ Yrs. - page 173. (Read 275917 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0
ok i'm done with this coin i sell my 6 mil ++ coin byee!!!!!!
now you sell are you serious? Cheesy but ok its your money..
Activity: 435
Merit: 250
"Bean Cash..More Than Digital Cash!"

We're of course very saddened to see anyone leave our Bitbean Community. We do hope you will consider coming back, perhaps even when Bitbean is 1000 satoshis!

Thank you for the cheap Bitbeans! Your generosity is greatly appreciated, thank you. 
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
Activity: 13
Its Not possible to see the stake history in the wallet?

I can see only the last 3 stakes.

if the first filter is "All" you must see all stakes, can also have only 3  Grin
Welcome
Recent transactions only displays last 3, but in the Transactions Tab you can see your full history.
Don't worry I learned that the dumb questions are the 1s you don't ask  Grin

Activity: 34

if the first filter is "All" you must see all stakes, can also have only 3  Grin
Activity: 39
Sorry for my stupid question  Grin
Activity: 39

Activity: 13
I've recruited 2 new legit how about you?
New Core Development Group Announced:  Bitbean Core

As part of our commitment to supporting Bitbean and driving it forward, we are announcing the formation of our new core development group, Bitbean Core and inviting in high Stake Holders.

A "Stake Holder" is defined as someone that has a significant investment in Bitbean (5 Million or more). Stake Holders are invited to have a key role in shaping the development, direction and market for Bitbeans. As part of Bitbean Core, Stake Holders will be eligible for their own @bitbean.org email account and be tied into our collaboration infrastructure. Much like a traditional board of directors, Stake Holders accepted into Bean Core, will have a voice in the management, and be able to take a leadership role in the Bitbean eco-system. The organization of this core development group ("Bean Core") will be based on consensus and an ownership model. Those with a bigger stake in Bitbean will have a bigger voice. Bean Core will maintain the privacy of its members and remain anonymous.

High Stakers, who own at least 5 Million Bitbeans, are invited to join Bitbean Core. To join, a holder must submit their bitbean address to verify their investment amount by email to:  [email protected]

Upon receipt of their bitbean address, holders will be asked to donate (a minimum of 100,000 Bitbeans) a specific amount of Bitbeans to Team Bean to verify their ownership of that address. Upon verification, the High Staker will then be assigned an account within Bitbean Core.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
A Miner and Advocate for other Miners.
Greetings!

I know some of you are a bit impatient waiting for the new website to roll out, so in the mean-time, here is a sneak peak at one of the many services we'll be integrating with the new site: 

http://bitbean.org/forum/

We're still working on theme integration and some other tweaks, but it's usable. This forum is designed for new users and veteran owners of Bitbean, as a simple and effective way to engage in discussion. This will serve as our front-facing, public forum. There will be another forum for Team Bean as well, that will have more advanced features.

Cheers!

-Bitbeaner

Cool Beans!
legendary
Activity: 1386
Fucker of "the system"
good job on forum i signed up thanks for working so hard

kudos
legendary
Greetings!

I know some of you are a bit impatient waiting for the new website to roll out, so in the mean-time, here is a sneak peak at one of the many services we'll be integrating with the new site: 

We're still working on theme integration and some other tweaks, but it's usable. This forum is designed for new users and veteran owners of Bitbean, as a simple and effective way to engage in discussion. This will serve as our front-facing, public forum. There will be another forum for Team Bean as well, that will have more advanced features.

Cheers!

-Bitbeaner

Looks great; thank you!
legendary
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Greetings!

Cheers!

-Bitbeaner

I appreciate the update thank you Bean Team! This coin is a hidden gem!
Activity: 42
Greetings!

Cheers!

-Bitbeaner

Wow!  Looks great!  Thanks for all your hard work!  Bitbean all the way thanks to Team Bean!
Greetings!

Cheers!

-Bitbeaner
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
and dumper come again... this is dumper coin LOL
Activity: 249
Looks like the Bitbeanmarket has been enabled again on Bittrex  Smiley
Jump to: