Author

Topic: [ANN] BitBean is Now Bean Cash | First v3 POS | First 20MB Max Blocks | 7+ Yrs. - page 171. (Read 275917 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
this is SH*T coin.. i'm LEAVING!!!
like Toby222 said "Call me naive but that's the coin I want to own and community I want to be a part of."

And, quite frankly, it still is  Grin

I have a thought. The first bean that jumps to my mind when I think of beans is the coffee bean. Love that little bean. We're uniquely positioned given our name to be able to work with that. So, though I no longer live in Seatle, where there are local, independant coffe shops on almost every corner, I do live within walking distance of a pretty cool little coffee establishment. I'd love to see Bitbean positioned as THE preferred crypto of everyone's favorite local, independant coffee house.

Toward that end, I'm more than willing to approach my neighborhood store about accepting Bitbean. Heck our logo pretty much sells itself!  But, as the tech-side is not my forte I'd want something to show off besides a cool concept and a great logo. So, hoping the Dev can come through with the new website and updated wallet (explaining to a merchant how to make a conf file makes for a pretty short meeting I'd imagine).  I'm more then willing to put together a marketing package for the coin and make an actual sticker out of the Bitbean Accepted Here logo and, with a cool website and new wallet, sell it to my local shop (cause that is my forte  Wink).  After that, well one bean at a time.

Thoughts?
Activity: 34
like Toby222 said "Call me naive but that's the coin I want to own and community I want to be a part of."
Activity: 33
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
Yeah, my 279k BITB finally earned me a stake as well tonight. Maybe I should have complained about the lack of stakes sooner, looks like it helped  Grin.

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
I have a few mill and get multiple stakes a day. Keep in mind with staking, you are competing with other wallets that have higher amounts, that usually win the stake.

Vegas
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Is staking still working well for anyone else? I got 1 stake the last week, while I used to get an average of 1 or 2 stakes a day. Wallet keeps saying it expects a stake in 1 day or less, but there's just hardly any coming in anymore.

My staking is working fine.. wish I was getting more thats all  Grin
Activity: 34
Apparently all is well, however some people with +/- 1M coins on average have two stakes per day, but there are days you can not get anything and others receive 4 stakes
Is staking still working well for anyone else? I got 1 stake the last week, while I used to get an average of 1 or 2 stakes a day. Wallet keeps saying it expects a stake in 1 day or less, but there's just hardly any coming in anymore.

Activity: 33

could not have simply rename bitbean -> bean Huh
Is there a minimum blocksize for efficient staking? I started out with blocks of 10k coins, but staking made them split up into blocks of 2100 coins. I noticed staking seems to take longer after every stake, so could the fact that I have a lot of smaller blocks have anything to do with that (besides of course the network weight increasing)?
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
longing to see a definite roadmap for this coin.

once upon a time at bittrex it has almost 30-40 buy support.

even though it is fortunate that this coin had a community take over. devs who only works for a coin part time isnt enough.

i would like to see a full time effort on those who took over this coin.

this coin had so much interest on it when it first came out

I am still holding strong! I am checking this forum everyday waiting for something big Cheesy
Activity: 308
longing to see a definite roadmap for this coin.

once upon a time at bittrex it has almost 30-40 buy support.

even though it is fortunate that this coin had a community take over. devs who only works for a coin part time isnt enough.

i would like to see a full time effort on those who took over this coin.

this coin had so much interest on it when it first came out
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
the reason why POS has always been a % and not a normally mined block is lost on you guys hey?
Activity: 308
5 days and still no block found, 69000 bitbeans are so small for stake

i will have to make a whale buy

buy at least a million and by using coin control spread it to 100k ea. that is the most ideal setting
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
5 days and still no block found, 69000 bitbeans are so small for stake

i will have to make a whale buy
Activity: 435
"Bean Cash..More Than Digital Cash!"
Check out how many addresses own more than 1mil bitb http://www.blocktree.io/richlist/BITB Cool
soon I will put out the new ann for the next bitb holiday, after thinking its will be better to do just like last time the 15 fell on a Sunday and it should be the same. Leaving us free to party if we ever diced to host a massive party.
@nokat Thank You for leaving us with a Masterpiece  Kiss

Great work with the Staking Holiday. In the near future, holidays won't be needed as we will make participation in the Bitbean eco-system more accessible to all. However, having a bigger investment in Bitbean will still yield a higher return than smaller investments. There is a simple rule to follow in economics, capital flows where capital is treated best.

Here is an opportunity for all to get in on the ground floor and actively participate in the Bitbean eco-system while Bitbean is still dirt cheap:  http://bitbean.org/forum/new-core-development-group-announced-bitbean-core

And again, here is a review of what is being worked on right now:  http://bitbean.org/forum/update-on-development-of-infastructure

After infrastructure is up and fully running, our next focus will be to release a wallet update along with a Mac wallet. No dates are being given at this time, since we are a volunteer team and are all working on this in our spare time. (Our core development team consists of mature developers that have family responsibilities. We are committed to the long-term success of Bitbean. Developments are continuing slow, measured and steady. One key difference you will discover with our new development team, is that we test software properly before pushing it out.

Some in our team have been dealing with family emergencies. One of our core values in Team Bean is that family comes first. If your looking for a crypto that you can pump and dump and make a quick profit, we ask you to move on as there are many other cryptos suited to that. If your looking for a slow, steady and value-added crypto with a mature development team behind it now, make yourself at home and welcome to Team Bean!
Activity: 13
Check out how many addresses own more than 1mil bitb http://www.blocktree.io/richlist/BITB Cool
soon I will put out the new ann for the next bitb holiday, after thinking its will be better to do just like last time the 15 fell on a Sunday and it should be the same. Leaving us free to party if we ever diced to host a massive party.
@nokat Thank You for leaving us with a Masterpiece  Kiss
Activity: 19
You abandoned the coin. Why would they ask for your help? Huh
Activity: 42
 I was gonna come back and help.
but changed my mind since you wrote this about me https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/bean-grew-two-stalks-story-bitbean/
f you. you can rot.

It must suck to see a coin you paid for or code yourself get tremendous press 1mill visitor page a day Shocked 1 month after you push a shitty update with out even announcing that might have made us all lose our money and I'm not going to talk about the donation fund dump followed by a sneaky escape. Where were you when the community take over happen?
Even if we're for real you lost my trust completely. Sad
gtfo
they just put a bunch of lies about me
what happened was i made a good update that just had a small error (the tx fee part.) it couldn’t get past the first few blocks when syncing from scratch.
i reverted the commit after i tried syncing from scratch.
there was no "scam" it was an honest mistake that i fixed.
i was the one that caught the mistake and i fixed it. no "other guy" fixed it. it was me.
after i fixed it i dumped my coins and left.
wasnt much anyway since no premine or anything.
those coins you call "donations coins" were all my personal coins. except 3 million of them were a real donation.
so why would you think i would make the chain stuck on purpose to dump 11 million coins at 20 sat? there was like 30 btc buy support no one needed to do anything to sell. was very liquid. infact my bitb were converted into btc in less than 1 second.

after reading that article and after asking around, i found out this new "dev team" are the ones that wrote the article.
also since they are the ones that wrote that article, its very funny and sad that they don't know how checkpoints work.
"checkpoint that already happened" trolololol maybe this magic dev team will predict the future and put a blockhash from the future  Cheesy
gtfo and leave me alone. you guys actually paid a news site to fud me.
so f you
do not expect me to EVER help.
enjoy
and have fun
bye

Ok. Well, moving on now. Nokat has had his say. (By the way, I do like your coin and I do wish you well in the future). Now, hopefully we can all keep calm and bean on without drama?
Jump to: