Author

Topic: [ANN] BitBean is Now Bean Cash | First v3 POS | First 20MB Max Blocks | 7+ Yrs. - page 170. (Read 275917 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Activity: 3
hello ...
how are you bitbean ...??
this coin is amazing ...
Activity: 435
Merit: 250
"Bean Cash..More Than Digital Cash!"
Next step is hopefully another dump. As long as the devs don't change anything this coin will be fine. lol.

Devs should be in top 5 wallet holders on Rich list..don't you think?

If we're too efficient and released developments too soon..it would run the price of Bitbean up before we could afford to get in the top 5. So keep selling Bitbeans..we're getting close. I believe transparency and honesty are in order. Thank you.

Activity: 308
Next step is hopefully another dump. As long as the devs don't change anything this coin will be fine. lol.

haha probably. all they do is post some banners
Activity: 1442
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
Activity: 308

Happy Easter on behalf of Team Bean to all of our Bitbean families!

Whats going to be the next step for this coin?  Im tired of the banners.

Happy Easter on behalf of Team Bean to all of our Bitbean families!
Got stuck out of town for a week with vehicle issues. Got a new vehicle. Just got back early this morning..getting caught up. You guys selling below 10 satoshis are going to regret, but thank you for the cheap Bitbean..it will make getting in the top 5 wallets easier!

In a world where global communication exists, your car shouldn't stop you from taking five minutes to post an update.

I'm out.

Your right, I should have posted something. Didn't have my password with me for the ANN here, but I could have posted to the new forum:  http://bitbean.org/forum/

I did post about what was going on in IRC. IRC is the place to be if you want the details of what is going on with Bitbean.  (#bitbean  on Freenode)
Activity: 197
Merit: 11
I rely on a dial up connection  Embarrassed
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Got stuck out of town for a week with vehicle issues. Got a new vehicle. Just got back early this morning..getting caught up. You guys selling below 10 satoshis are going to regret, but thank you for the cheap Bitbean..it will make getting in the top 5 wallets easier!

In a world where global communication exists, your car shouldn't stop you from taking five minutes to post an update.

I'm out.
Activity: 706
Merit: 500
Yay, I'm a top holder now!      Cool
Activity: 197
Merit: 11
Activity: 65
Merit: 10

They might stop dumping now you have given us an update.
Activity: 249
ok and not news ?  Grin

not ( no)  news? you need news everyday or what?? first to learn how to spell some proper english before you go making newbie accounts and try to act interesting.

There hasn't been an update for over a week, so I can see why people get impatient... and maybe that also causes the decline of the price for BITB. So I do agree that an update from the devs in the near future would be welcome  Smiley.
your wife left you to be as bad mood.

New every day? not only its been a long time that there is nothing.

And yes I use google translation.
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
ok and not news ?  Grin

not ( no)  news? you need news everyday or what?? first to learn how to spell some proper english before you go making newbie accounts and try to act interesting.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
A Miner and Advocate for other Miners.
this is SH*T coin.. i'm LEAVING!!!
like Toby222 said "Call me naive but that's the coin I want to own and community I want to be a part of."
what ever you say i will sell my 20 mil of bitbean see u @ 5 satoshi price of bitbean

Understandable response given the coins recent trajectory...

One major flaw, Toby222, coin doesn't have a moble wallet...whose going to accept it if you have to go home before you can send them some coins...

Otherwise, mildly intrigued...

Activity: 151
Merit: 100
this is SH*T coin.. i'm LEAVING!!!
like Toby222 said "Call me naive but that's the coin I want to own and community I want to be a part of."
what ever you say i will sell my 20 mil of bitbean see u @ 5 satoshi price of bitbean
Jump to: