Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitBean is Now Bean Cash | First v3 POS | First 20MB Max Blocks | 7+ Yrs. - page 40. (Read 275927 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
one of my friends is setting up his store in San Antonio to accept Beans... He is thoroughly enamored with the idea. my other friend in Austria is already accepting Bitbeans... Point of sale is happening.

Publish to the public their contacts, order something via their website. Pizza, for example Wink
Activity: 403
Merit: 109
my Beans can beat your Beans in a fight
one of my friends is setting up his store in San Antonio to accept Beans... He is thoroughly enamored with the idea. my other friend in Austria is already accepting Bitbeans... Point of sale is happening.
Activity: 24
In my opinion, our community needs more marketing in the world. Do not hide this coin from people, because the price increases with a lot of distribution. Also Bean Cash need to improve technologically. Synchronization of the wallet is still longer than in bitcoin. With money from the sprouts, I bought myself a new laptop with a ssd v-nand disk(samsung evo). Synchronization of the wallet Bitcoin on it took 15 hours, Bean Cash 40 hours. True, they were synchronized at the same time. But still need to recognize that buying a Bean Cash is a very profitable investment of capital and we are looking for prosperity with a good team of developers.
Activity: 9
------- NEW TELEGRAM GROUP FOR BEANCASH/BITBEAN FOLLOWERS --------

https://t.me/beancash
the benefit of dividing them is having more chances to find a sprout.

According to the calculator 250000 bean get 10000 in 30 Days so that would mean first sprout comes after 3 Days, it divides in two and then it need 6 Days until two sprouts come and divides into 4 and it need 12 Days when 4 sprouts come and so on. It would be less and less often and after a while I have to wait forever?

But if I collect everything each month and start a new wallet that is not divided I can make it go faster again? I know they work in parallell when divided but each one is working slower so how can that be a benefit?

No you see it wrong. If you buy 250k beans, you get 1 sprout every 3 days on average. It's also possible to get 2 sprouts just minutes after eachother, it's random in some way.

And according to your math: first sprout after 3 days, 2 sprouts after 6 days (which is still 1 sprout every 3 days), 4 sprouts after 12 days (which is also still 1 sprout every 3 days). How is this waiting forever after a while? Your average of 1 sprout every 3 days stays the same in this example.

OK it is the random part I missed. When I read the description it sound like I had to wait predetermined periods of time that doubled but if it is random then it will be spread out in time. Then it should really not matter if it is divided in many blocks or not, that's just how it works internally. With 250k beans I get a sprout in average every 3 days no matter if it is divided or not.

It sound a bit like burst mining on hard drives. The more drives you have (the more terrabytes) the better chance to win a block and you get a shorter time in average between won block rewards. But you never know when you win. Using many parallell hard drives makes them scan faster and you get a better chance to win a fast block. I compare the blocks of beans with hard drives. One really big and really slow hard drive may take several minutes to scan but it is still better than one small fast drive. Is there a "scan time" for blocks of beans too? Just using this analogy to make me understand it. I guess it does not help people never mined burst coins but for me it makes it more understandable :-)

I read that 100k is optimal block size so just do manual cleaning end of each month to make sure blocks are at least 100k and I am good to go.

I run some masternodes for other coins. There I can set up a VPS running the wallet remotely but actual coins are stored in my local wallet at home. Can this be done when staking beans? I rather not want a VPS wallet hacked and my beans stolen. If the beans are not actually stored on the VPS it would make me feel more secure. I should encrypt wallet anyway but is that enough to feel safe? With a masternode coin the wallet must have a static ip address (that is one reason I not run it at home because of dynamic ip at home). Is static ip address a requirement for staking Bean Cash?

lol, you're over-complicating it. download wallet, sync wallet, send beans to wallet, SPROUT!
Activity: 37
Merit: 2
Static IP is not necessary, but you can do it if you want to open port 22460 on your router which gives you more connections (in some cases).

I wont bother looking into vps, you dont need it because you can sprout just as good without!
Activity: 276
Merit: 13

According to the calculator 250000 bean get 10000 in 30 Days so that would mean first sprout comes after 3 Days, it divides in two and then it need 6 Days until two sprouts come and divides into 4 and it need 12 Days when 4 sprouts come and so on. It would be less and less often and after a while I have to wait forever?

But if I collect everything each month and start a new wallet that is not divided I can make it go faster again? I know they work in parallell when divided but each one is working slower so how can that be a benefit?

No you see it wrong. If you buy 250k beans, you get 1 sprout every 3 days on average. It's also possible to get 2 sprouts just minutes after eachother, it's random in some way.

And according to your math: first sprout after 3 days, 2 sprouts after 6 days (which is still 1 sprout every 3 days), 4 sprouts after 12 days (which is also still 1 sprout every 3 days). How is this waiting forever after a while? Your average of 1 sprout every 3 days stays the same in this example.

OK it is the random part I missed. When I read the description it sound like I had to wait predetermined periods of time that doubled but if it is random then it will be spread out in time. Then it should really not matter if it is divided in many blocks or not, that's just how it works internally. With 250k beans I get a sprout in average every 3 days no matter if it is divided or not.

It sound a bit like burst mining on hard drives. The more drives you have (the more terrabytes) the better chance to win a block and you get a shorter time in average between won block rewards. But you never know when you win. Using many parallell hard drives makes them scan faster and you get a better chance to win a fast block. I compare the blocks of beans with hard drives. One really big and really slow hard drive may take several minutes to scan but it is still better than one small fast drive. Is there a "scan time" for blocks of beans too? Just using this analogy to make me understand it. I guess it does not help people never mined burst coins but for me it makes it more understandable :-)

I read that 100k is optimal block size so just do manual cleaning end of each month to make sure blocks are at least 100k and I am good to go.

I run some masternodes for other coins. There I can set up a VPS running the wallet remotely but actual coins are stored in my local wallet at home. Can this be done when staking beans? I rather not want a VPS wallet hacked and my beans stolen. If the beans are not actually stored on the VPS it would make me feel more secure. I should encrypt wallet anyway but is that enough to feel safe? With a masternode coin the wallet must have a static ip address (that is one reason I not run it at home because of dynamic ip at home). Is static ip address a requirement for staking Bean Cash?

right. increasing the number of blocks gives you more chances... but after a while you have too many small blocks build up. Many small blocks will, IMHO, slow down sprouting. When this happens use Bean control to assemble them into a few larger blocks.

But also take longer time when divided?

I was sceptical on Bean cach first but reading more it looks like an interesting concept. So I might sell one of my masternodes (other coins) and test if sprouting beans could be an alternative. Say I buy 200000 beans (about the same amount as the cheaper masternodes you can buy), should I put them in two different staking addresses from the beginning or is it better to use just one and let it split as it like?

The sprouts coming less and less often after each sproute (becouse of the Dividing) is not a concern? Better to let it take longer time to get a bigger chance? I Think I don't understand the concept how to optimize this.

and did not understand ... I have 15K Bin, what should I do so that there is a rapid germination?

http://sproutingcalculator.com/ shows 15k Beans will reward you 600 Beans in 30 days...

if you double this... it will reward you 1200 Beans in 60 days ( it will probably be 45 or 50 days before you receive 1000 Sprouts "this will be the time it takes to receive your first Sprout with 15k invested" )

After you receive your rewards the Block will split:

1st Block = 15k
after rewards the 15k block will split into two blocks,
1st Block divides into 2nd Block = 7500, 3rd Block = 7500 and the 1000 Bean rewards will divide and 500 Bean will be added to the 2nd Block and 3rd Block...

1st Block = 15k

2nd Block = 7500 + 500 = 8000 is in this block

3rd Block = 7500 + 500 = 8000 is in this block

Now take 8000 Beans go to the http://sproutingcalculator.com/ Calculate reward for 8000 Beans in 30 days... = 320 Beans ( this should give you two 1000 Beans reward in about 100 days )

then your two Blocks will split in to four Blocks...

4th Block = 4000 + 500 = 4500 is in this block

5th Block = 4000 + 500 = 4500 is in this block

6th Block = 4000 + 500 = 4500 is in this block

7th Block = 4000 + 500 = 4500 is in this block

Now take 4500 Beans go to the http://sproutingcalculator.com/ Calculate reward for 4500 Beans in 30 days...

If you can't afford to buy large amounts, buying $50.00 a week and put it in difference deposit address will help building blocks...

Let them Sprout for a year or two and you will be receiving 10 or more Sprouts a day... Smiley

Good Luck my Friends and Happy Sprouting!

What is the reason of splitting each block to two when the sprout come? This method will make the time needed for next sprout be longer and longer for each sprout. Would it not be better if the sprout beans just added to the same block (address) and made the time to next sprout shorter? It feels one would like to move everything to one new block as soon as it has sprouted.

Or do I miss what the benfit of dividing them is?
I hope anytime soon! I think they're updating the channel, which would be great because then we can also use it on the mattermost app!

What app are you guys talking about and who is mattermost, may i ask?

Mattermost is the app. In that app you can also use the livechat, but therefor the current version has to be updated. I thought that's what they were doing while the chat was offline. Now its back online, but still unusable in the mattermost app.

Good thing is we can chat again Wink
Haha well, i own 1.1m beans so thats 3 sprouts a day on average. That wont give me a ferrari in a week ;p Still nice though!
Activity: 277
Merit: 101
@plasmodesmata and @xX_otto_Xx with how many beans are you sprouting? Cheesy That's a lot of sprouts man!

4M... I have been sprouting beans since last April or maybe March.

Awesome! Can imagine how fun it must be to have so many beans and therefor SO many sprouts ;p Everytime it's like: there's another 12$ (1000 beans x 0.012$), etc etc...

Very fun but I am far from the top. Those guys have over 100M Beans! It's like having the proverbial money-tree.

Haha it's more than crazy... Should've bought so many more beans!

It's a matter of time before Bitbean will become very great, since it's the most profitable POS coin of them all. When the mass will see that this is the case, we will explode!

I think if it explodes, maybe the competition will be too great and it might not be so profitable. Imagine the sprouting rewards being shared amongst 100,000 peers? Maybe we should just keep quiet about how much we are making from Beans....

Yeah thats something that also crosses my mind sometimes... But in my opinion it should always be your goal to work active on a coin to make it the best as possible. But I understand the situation!

In the end I think we all want those sprouts to be 1000$ each when the price of Bitbean reaches 1$. Allright, you have less sprouts, but they are worth MUCH more.

Thought about it as well. 1$ per bean would be a fair price. But the sprouts would be always more or less the same according to your bean quantity. The difficulty fluctuates but in a very fair scale so that everybody can still sprout big and small investors. Its a made-for-people coin.

And on top of that your portfolio would be worth an insane amount of $$$ Cheesy

Whats more important you will have your own "money printing machine", sprout for a week and you get a ferrari
Activity: 277
Merit: 101
I hope anytime soon! I think they're updating the channel, which would be great because then we can also use it on the mattermost app!

What app are you guys talking about and who is mattermost, may i ask?
when's the mattermost coming back online? I have 3 sprouts coming though at the same time, jorkum should see them!
@plasmodesmata and @xX_otto_Xx with how many beans are you sprouting? Cheesy That's a lot of sprouts man!

Awesome! Can imagine how fun it must be to have so many beans and therefor SO many sprouts ;p Everytime it's like: there's another 12$ (1000 beans x 0.012$), etc etc...

Very fun but I am far from the top. Those guys have over 100M Beans! It's like having the proverbial money-tree.

It's a matter of time before Bitbean will become very great, since it's the most profitable POS coin of them all. When the mass will see that this is the case, we will explode!

I think if it explodes, maybe the competition will be too great and it might not be so profitable. Imagine the sprouting rewards being shared amongst 100,000 peers? Maybe we should just keep quiet about how much we are making from Beans....

Yeah thats something that also crosses my mind sometimes... But in my opinion it should always be your goal to work active on a coin to make it the best as possible. But I understand the situation!

In the end I think we all want those sprouts to be 1000$ each when the price of Bitbean reaches 1$. Allright, you have less sprouts, but they are worth MUCH more.

Thought about it as well. 1$ per bean would be a fair price. But the sprouts would be always more or less the same according to your bean quantity. The difficulty fluctuates but in a very fair scale so that everybody can still sprout big and small investors. Its a made-for-people coin.

I don't even want to think about how much fiat that would be. in total denial about the potential. happy sprouting!

Pages:
Jump to: