Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitBean is Now Bean Cash | First v3 POS | First 20MB Max Blocks | 7+ Yrs. - page 38. (Read 275927 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Do I need fast internet for sprouting?

And can I have wallet sync on 2 computers?
Activity: 37
Merit: 2
Cant wait for all the good stuff thats coming for Bitbean this year, hahaha!!❤️
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Its almost a month since i started staking my Bitbean yet no reward have been receive.

I will be dumping my Bitbean now and switch to ECA.

Well it depends on how many beans you have sprouting? If you only had under 100k then that is to be expected and would take a long time to sprout. Now if you had over 500k sprouting then that is different as you should of sprouted some beans. Its your choice to leave but I think BeanCash is just getting started and will become a lot bigger this year.
Activity: 403
Merit: 109
my Beans can beat your Beans in a fight
Community on-line conference will be held February 18th 6pm-6:45pm EST Link to join will be posted on Twitter 15 min. prior Please submit questions for Q&A ahead of time:  [email protected]

https://mobile.twitter.com/BitBeanCoin/status/962924949576077318
Activity: 197
Merit: 11
I have been selling BITB and buying all back on coinexchange and will continue to do so till i have at lest 10 btc buying power. I promote the coin everyday in the troll box helping to boost interest so if you want to sell your coin pls sell them to me coinexchange BTC market
Also how can we get BITB to trade for Ether on bittrex?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Its almost a month since i started staking my Bitbean yet no reward have been receive.

I will be dumping my Bitbean now and switch to ECA.
Activity: 435
Merit: 250
"Bean Cash..More Than Digital Cash!"
Guys, I've a serious suggestion for BitBean. The sprouting difficulty needs to get increased, and I think it can be done in an upgrade or something. Right now, a lot of whales are simply sprouting massive amounts of bitbean and if they continue doing that so, the price will never reach the level we're imagining. Sprouting needs to get more difficult!

Sprouting difficulty is calibrated and adjusts to keep the network producing one block per minute.  The answer to increasing difficulty is to encourage those who are holding and not sprouting to begin sprouting.  Less than half the total Bean supply is actively involved in sprouting!  Anyone can check this statistic here: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bitb/#!extraction

To add to your point, Bean Cash (formerly BitBean) is meant to be a means of exchange. For a digital currency to be an effective means of exchange, it must have a stable value. In terms of the primary Economic System, Bean Cash provides some innovative changes from Bitcoin's model, to help provide enhanced stability of price as mainstream adoption happens. The amount of Sprouts issued and the capped inflation are key to the improved economic model.

Bean Cash price today (as pegged to BTC), around 120 Satoshi, is roughly the same as the peak reached (110 Satoshi in May 2015) in the early few months when BitBean was launched. There is no way to know what Bean Cash price will be in the future, but as more adoption happens, and more demand is created for it, price will rise as well as stability of price. Current price is tied to BTC (Bitcoin Legacy). As time goes forward, we will become more pegged to BCH (Bitcoin Cash).

The idea is that Bean Cash should remain inexpensive until mainstream adoption happens. Those that missed the opportunity to get involved with Bitcoin in the early years, will have an opportunity with Bean Cash.

Community Conference

Community on-line conference will be held February 18th. 6pm-6:45pm EST
Link to join will be posted on our official Twitter:
(Bean Cash@BitBeanCoin)  15 min. prior.
 Please submit questions for Q&A ahead of time:  [email protected]

Activity: 156
Merit: 102
Bean Cash - More Than a Digital Currency!
Guys, I've a serious suggestion for BitBean. The sprouting difficulty needs to get increased, and I think it can be done in an upgrade or something. Right now, a lot of whales are simply sprouting massive amounts of bitbean and if they continue doing that so, the price will never reach the level we're imagining. Sprouting needs to get more difficult!

Sprouting difficulty is calibrated and adjusts to keep the network producing one block per minute.  The answer to increasing difficulty is to encourage those who are holding and not sprouting to begin sprouting.  Less than half the total Bean supply is actively involved in sprouting!  Anyone can check this statistic here: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bitb/#!extraction
The #BUYTHEDIP Bean Cash dip meme contest is over.  There were some really excellent submissions.  I had a hard time deciding between them. So here is what happened:

I paid 5000 Bean for each image that was submitted.

I awarded first prize to 3 individuals for technically perfect images that epitomize Bean Cash dip:
@cabana
@gr0schat0n
@mrpoblin

I awarded second prize for an excellent image to:
@dankcryptolord

I awarded third prize for the "Route Sprout" image to:
@cabana
*While this image is flawless and will be useful in encouraging us to all hold the line, I didn't feel that I could award 2 first prizes to the same individual. However, it should be noted that this image placed ahead of other images in the contest.

**The copyright of the submitted images will be held under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike license by Whitebeard's Cottage.  The winners will be displayed there as soon as I get final permissions from PepsiCo for the use of their Bean Dip can image.  If the artists would like to have their individual contact information attached to the images in case anyone would like to contact them regarding their work, that can be arranged.  Contact me by DM at https://slackkiller.bitbean.org
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Very special coins, which are unique, like things, designed for scale, speed, and lightning fast trading.
Activity: 350
Merit: 251
I noticed that my wallet got tremendous amounts of GHOST rewards
since the beginning of the year, which has NEVER EVER been the case before.

Do you know what changed with the new year for the wallet and the network?

Why so many ghost?

Maybe go to Debug console and type repairwallet

It might help... it help me when other wallets does a lot of orphans

Im having very little on the Bean wallet almost none
Merit: 590

Well we need more people sprouting which will make it a little harder, I know that there are millions of beans on exchanges and if all these people had them sprouting in their wallets then the sprouting difficulty would increase and make it harder for the whales. I think the price has held up well and has been stable for some time now even with all these whales sprouting thousands of coins. We need more people joining the BeanCash community and start sprouting.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Do I need fast internet for sprouting?
legendary
Merit: 1505
Activity: 746
Merit: 500
I noticed that my wallet got tremendous amounts of GHOST rewards
since the beginning of the year, which has NEVER EVER been the case before.

Do you know what changed with the new year for the wallet and the network?

Why so many ghost?
Hey, meme-makers,
I find myself in search of the perfect "buy the dip" meme specific to Bean Cash, so I am proposing a contest.
I will pay first, second, and third prizes of 30,000 Beans, 20,000 Beans, and 10,000 Beans, respectively.
My idea is a can of Fritos brand bean dip altered to be a Bean cash can of dip. (I will provide a sample image below.)
Some ideas:
-Replace "Fritos Brand"  with "Frijol efectivo" (that's a transliteration of Bean Cash in spanish)
-Replace "with jalapeno peppers" with "with great prices" (or something to that effect)
-Replace the jalapeno peppers with bean man (either version) or the sprout logo.
-Keep the "smart choices" logo...
Minimum image size 500x500px  (the bigger the better)
Submissions must be sent to me via direct message at https://slackkiller.bitbean.org.   And by sending me any image you agree to release all rights to said image to me.  Any submissions posted in this channel or any non-private channel are automatically disqualified, as such postings immediately become part of the public domain.
I will be the final judge of all submissions.
Of course, if you feel you have a better idea, feel free to submit it.
Get those creative juices flowing!

Base image suggestion here:
https://livechat.bitbean.org/teambean/pl/ofjn8bwmetr3iethfxhra1pchc

Other images that may be of help here:
https://livechat.bitbean.org/teambean/pl/qegogeas73d19q1e5p3wknz6wo
Activity: 403
Merit: 109
my Beans can beat your Beans in a fight
wow!! - BEAN broke through that massive buy wall of over 20 BTC @ 100 sat price... maybe now it's the time to buy - prices may not be in this cheap mode ever again...

Yea real strange! How could an investor dump 20btc of bitb @ 100sats...

How stupid to take a lost like that!

Think about it...

Edit: Sorry guys, I shouldn't say the word "Stupid"... But it is, the Stupidest thing ever!

Do you not have anything better to do than hate the Beans Otto? I got a nice screenshot of that racist stuff you said yesterday about the Koreans.

Oh yea, Let get politically correct...

Your just mad, because my Bean can beat your in a fight!...

Edit: Ok, Ok, I apologize if I offended any "Short People"! (Hands up in the air)

And I guess we can tell who dump the Bean @100sats... Mr. Sensitive (plasmodesmata)

Me dump? nope. I am still sprouting and still buying. if you equate sensitivity to being a decent human being, then so be it.
Guys there bootstraps to help sync faster

http://cryptochainer.com/dir/

Make sure you backup wallet before using...

There is instruction on the site...

Another useful tool for Calculating Profits...

http://sproutingcalculator.com/
Pages:
Jump to: