Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitBean is Now Bean Cash | First v3 POS | First 20MB Max Blocks | 7+ Yrs. - page 43. (Read 276079 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 12
nice price. hahaha when moon? or when grave. waiting for the price to go down to 30satoshi so i can buy.. many of the altcoin already recovered. but this coin going straight to the bottom. hihi. good job developer team. like i said to you this coin has no value at all. even if you sprout billions of beancash. the developer has no real plan for this.

Why does this coin have no value exactly? It's a currency, with fast block times. People use currency to buy goods. Saying this coin has no value is like saying the fiat has no value.

I'm hoping for this coin to bottom too, so I can buy it up, but after I buy it up I'm hoping it goes straight to the moon.
Activity: 350
Merit: 251
Use the http://sproutingcalculator.com/ to setup your Blocks in Coin Control to Maximize your Sprouting.

How do I set them up in blocks?

First make sure you go to options and select " Coin Control " feature...

Go to Receive Bean Tab on your wallet and create an address Label it Block 1

Go to Send Bean Tab on your wallet and select " Input "
your list of deposit address will come up, you will see little +signs beside the addresses
( each amount is a Block )
Select the block you would like to gather, as you select the amounts, at the top of Bean Control will get larger.
I would put at least 100k in each Blocks and send them to the address that you created " Labeled Block 1 ".
( This should get you Sprouting. " The Sprouting Calculator shows it will give you 4k Beans in 30 days" )

If you want more Sprouts a month, make your Blocks Bigger.

You can also set up more Receive Bean addresses ( Block 2, Block 3, Block 4 ) and put difference amounts for Sprouting...

Hope this helps ( other Community Members are welcome to correct if I didn't explain it well )

Welcome to the Community! ( SLP - Sprout Long and Prosper )
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
you get your first beans only after 30 days? but how is it written that every 6 hours?

I think that is the average you will be getting every month.
Activity: 6
you get your first beans only after 30 days? but how is it written that every 6 hours?
Use the http://sproutingcalculator.com/ to setup your Blocks in Coin Control to Maximize your Sprouting.

How do I set them up in blocks?
Activity: 13
nice price. hahaha when moon? or when grave. waiting for the price to go down to 30satoshi so i can buy.. many of the altcoin already recovered. but this coin going straight to the bottom. hihi. good job developer team. like i said to you this coin has no value at all. even if you sprout billions of beancash. the developer has no real plan for this.
Activity: 112
Merit: 12
Hey guys sorry to be off topic and FOMOing or FUDing, but I just reinstalled bitbean on a pc that will be on more or less 24 hours a day 7 days a week for staking. I just need to know where I should put my keys on the new pc so I dont have to send it to a new wallet?

AppData\Roaming\BitBean (or BeanCash now)

So now it has changed its name to BeanCash, I look for it also a bit difficult because it should be named bitbean from the beginning, now I have understood, thanks for the information.

Bitbean needs to keep its original name. BeanCash just sounds cheesy.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Hey guys sorry to be off topic and FOMOing or FUDing, but I just reinstalled bitbean on a pc that will be on more or less 24 hours a day 7 days a week for staking. I just need to know where I should put my keys on the new pc so I dont have to send it to a new wallet?

So now it has changed its name to BeanCash, I look for it also a bit difficult because it should be named bitbean from the beginning, now I have understood, thanks for the information.

Difficulty is low right now, Sprouting is Great!
Hi guys I have some question I bought bitbean last 3 weeks ago and begin to stake but until now I dont get any reward. I have 8662pcs bitbeans and my wallet is always on an up to date version QT 4.8.6 pleasesomeone help. Other coins I can stake perfectly fine.
I have another matter! I want to receive bins for keeping them in my wallet ... but only in the description it is written that coins should appear in 6 hours ... but after 6 hours nothing happened ... and is still written in 24 hours that the reward will be in 40 days.
Activity: 156
Merit: 102
Bean Cash - More Than a Digital Currency!
I waited on next.exchange to reply to their dev channel, but have heard nothing.  

Yesterday I submitted Bean Cash via their regular channel.  

Please go to https://nextexchange.featureupvote.com/?order=new&filter=all&q=#controls and upvote Bean Cash to be added to the exchange.

Right now we are at the top of the list but it may change so you may have to scroll down the page.

---EDIT---

The status is showing "awaiting approval."  Some community members are saying they can't see it yet.  I will keep an eye on it and inform everyone as soon as I see a change.
Friends hello to everyone, tell me to transfer your BITB to the purse on your computer ... After what time will the first bet? It is written that in 6 hours ... But in practice he writes that 40 days ... How to be? Where is the truth?
Vin
legendary
Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015
my wallet doesnt sync

Just wait. After restarting my wallet it take sometimes up to 30mins before it starts syncing again.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Abandon all hope — Ye Who Enter Here

Sweet thanks
Vin
legendary
Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015

Activity: 277
Merit: 101
xX_otto_Xx, its no point explaining anything to him, he provides zero arguments and just trolls in the topic... Just ignore him... He probably has no coins at all of any kind...
wow! clothes store accepting beancash. a new plan. (sounds great) but you have already thousand of plans but still not happening yet. you call this coin undervalue? i call this one over price. bitbean or beancash must sit on 30satoshi per piece. if i saw a real project in this coin. i will admit i am wrong. but for now i'm pretty sure that this coin has no roadmap and no real partnership. FUD! FUD!

So you don't see nothing here... So GTFO!... Move On! Find something you do like...

But your Welcome to Stay, if you be good..."And Stake your BEANS!"
Pages:
Jump to: